Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bartallian

Jul 29, 2019
Servers down for me too, just to let you know it isn't just you. o-o[DOUBLEPOST=1362547689][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohay, looks like it may be back up.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
We had first some mods making crashes (those are reported and we hope for modfixes asap) and the one right now was due to our host having networkissues.

But now, its running again as it should!

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Beta of v9 now avalible for testing, expect a v9.1 later on (will be an experimental build)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like "adding mods" ontop of an existing version isnt viable, imm presuming all other servers adding anything ontop of theyre servers will be moved aswell.

Also beta v9.1 up

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like "adding mods" ontop of an existing version isnt viable, imm presuming all other servers adding anything ontop of theyre servers will be moved aswell.

Also beta v9.1 up

Any changes of that nature are now considered to be a different modpack by FTB standards. Luckily your thread was
just moved instead of outright deletion like my server a bit back. Regardless staff does have a point.

chromer46

Jul 29, 2019
when i try to join it says im missing a whole bunch of mods, am i supposed to install more of them or is it just the standard modpack?

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Any changes of that nature are now considered to be a different modpack by FTB standards. Luckily your thread was
just moved instead of outright deletion like my server a bit back. Regardless staff does have a point.
If i recall correctly UgL, you were redistributing mods without permission ... The issue im having with this however are all the servers that has in some ways or another added one or more mods thats still seems allowed to stay in the sections, but im guessing those servers also will be moved into this section as they are checking all servers out there?

when i try to join it says im missing a whole bunch of mods, am i supposed to install more of them or is it just the standard modpack?
Yeah, you cant connect without adding mods ontop of the standar pack.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
If i recall correctly UgL, you were redistributing mods without permission ... The issue im having with this however are all the servers that has in some ways or another added one or more mods thats still seems allowed to stay in the sections, but im guessing those servers also will be moved into this section as they are checking all servers out there?

Yeah, you cant connect without adding mods ontop of the standar pack.

They will be moved as well once Forum Staff becomes aware of them. They are no longer considered Mindcrack/Direwolf once those mods are added.

Just for clarification though; our Modpack was essentially just Mindcrack at that time with different versions. Our server encountered the Extrabees Server crash bug
that the Mindcrack devs let slip by (the version that fixed this was already out, no excuse for not including it), and various other issues of that sort pushed me to finally
create my own pack. Most mods at that time were Mindcrack, just more optimal versions for stability.

I do intend to further work on obtaining permissions though.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
We have a key for they launcher, however, serverside aint updated just yet to suit that key, ill however will be "asap" :)

Mdorty

Jul 29, 2019
I tried updating to the new pack that's on github, but apparently the server hasn't been updated to that modpack. Are you just waiting until we can update through the FTB launcher before updating everything?

Torins

Jul 29, 2019
Seems so. I'm holding onto both versions in multi mc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nozart

Jul 29, 2019
Howto join is now under spoilers. do NOT use the IP in the picture anymore please, the IP is listed as text (cant be hard to miss)