Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
Che6, banned you for using fly hacks. I would've talked first, but you logged off when you saw me. If you want to discuss this, join the #ftb-craft IRC channel on espernet.

http://i.imgur.com/7mpiwBW.png + TP'd to you and you were doing creative-mode-style flight, with only a jetpack to avoid being kicked.

edit: After a discussion, looks like they were having chunkloading issues. Unbanned.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Due to changes in ID`s for a few mods we will still hold off updating. All extrabees configs have changed, alongside with a few others. Ill see what happends before i choose to update. In worst case, all of EB stuff might be lost.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
As of tomorrow, we will add alot of mods into our server. This will be made as painless for you guys as possible, it however might need some manual work. But for all that ill post more information within 24h.

Total amount of mods will be 100 (or was it 99?), and as far as ive tested this now, its a blast playing!

Jake_san

Jul 29, 2019
So the modlist for added mods is basicly:
And Soul Shards is removed for being too over powered (Also previously banned mods are still banned).

Compiling this list sure took a while.. But what wouldn't you do for your favorite only server :3

Edit1: Corrections, added few

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Season mod, HarvestCraft, Forge IRC and StargateTech isnt in, ill try to get the list updated :).

McCapes isnt really that McCape, we made our own McCape from scratch, but you could say basicly that they do the same. There is also a few mods that you missed in there, like "The Elegant Punt", tConstruct, Tubestuff and Valve Pipes (if im not mistaken now). Basicly the total amount of mods are at the moment 99, so there is alot of stuff to do!

Trond

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way to get the modpack to a private little server for me and my friends? or were you only allowed to have it on your server?

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
The perms i have is only for us that made this, sorry (if it sometime during this year could be added as a third party private pack, that would be so awesome ....)

Prodigy39

Jul 29, 2019
This is just Pompeii waiting to happen....
rafuwL2.jpg

Kelmian

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just wanted the admins to know that swimming in smart moving is rather interesting...

...as in bugged. When placing down lilypads in the water it dupicates them-making fake copies that are destroyed rather than dropping. Just thought I would drop that by y'all.

The server is awesome! I haven't yelped like this since I was blown up by my first creeper. Watch out for them ogres and biggolems new people.