Whitelist Server Forgotten Beast | v8.2 | Small Community | Mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Zsombiee
Rough playtime with timezone: 2-4h per (GMT+1[Cantral EU])
Why you would like to join: I'm looking for a whitelisted server, where I can play without lagg, with nice community.
Minecraft name : 3lm0
Rough playtime : 2-12h per day, variable. When i have free time :) (GMT +1)
Why you would like to join : I played FTB a lot on SMP, but i would like to play in friendly community, easiest to build impressive buildings, systems.

I am doing what I can to keep server lag to a minimum. But I also need everyone's help to keep their creations sensible.
Make sure to update the Industrial Craft 2 mod. The next mod update (the one currently being tested) will include this, but for now it needs to be done by hand.
Welcome to the server.

Ectorr

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Ectorr
Rough playtime with timezone: 4-14h per day Central Europe(UTC+1) [IM MAD :D]
Why you would like to join: I played DW20 & MindCrack. Looking for a mature,friendly community.And ofc I have friends here.(Zsombiee,3lm0 for example)

MrFifo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: MrFifo
Rough playtime with timezone: About 4 hours everyday, Central Time U.S
Why you would like to join: I played singleplayer and realized how much more fun it is in Multiplayer.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: MrFifo
Rough playtime with timezone: About 4 hours everyday, Central Time U.S
Why you would like to join: I played singleplayer and realized how much more fun it is in Multiplayer.
Welcome to the server.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Ectorr
Rough playtime with timezone: 4-14h per day Central Europe(UTC+1) [IM MAD :D]
Why you would like to join: I played DW20 & MindCrack. Looking for a mature,friendly community.And ofc I have friends here.(Zsombiee,3lm0 for example)
Welcome to the server.

Puttonyos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!

Name: Puttonyos
Playtime: almost every day after 6pm (UTC+1)
Why would i like to join? : I started to play the simple MC in november last year, and fall in love with it :), then i bought an account, because i want peaceful gameing conditions. Aftert that i found the FTB pack with these microblocks... i like it :D Finally I hope we will make a good community! Good game for everyone!

and remember: "Do not try to bend the blocks... that's impossible. Instead, try to realize the truth: there is no circle."

except the shadow :D

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!

Name: Puttonyos
Playtime: almost every day after 6pm (UTC+1)
Why would i like to join? : I started to play the simple MC in november last year, and fall in love with it :), then i bought an account, because i want peaceful gameing conditions. Aftert that i found the FTB pack with these microblocks... i like it :D Finally I hope we will make a good community! Good game for everyone!

and remember: "Do not try to bend the blocks... that's impossible. Instead, try to realize the truth: there is no circle."

except the shadow :D
Welcome to the server. :)

Siltyr

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Siltyr11
Rough playtime with timezone: if i'm not working i can play whole day, if i'm working 2-6 hours
Why you would like to join: i want to play with mature players in "peace"

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Siltyr11
Rough playtime with timezone: if i'm not working i can play whole day, if i'm working 2-6 hours
Why you would like to join: i want to play with mature players in "peace"
Welcome to the server.

J_B_der_Held

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:J_B_der_Held
Rough playtime with timezone:1-6h per Day UTC+01:00
Why you would like to join: I played Minecraft a lot with Mods and searching now for a nice Server to play on.

Lorendex

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Lorendex
Rough playtime with timezone: 1-5hours per Day / UTC+01:00
Why you would like to join:
I look for a community to have fun with on a EU Server. I'm still new to ftb only played about 3 weeks now but I love building machines.
I played on a public server the last week and it was fun with many other peoples. But there are always the 13 Year old Kids that ruin the fun for others, with constant whining in the chat or destroying the work of others.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Lorendex
Rough playtime with timezone: 1-5hours per Day / UTC+01:00
Why you would like to join:
I look for a community to have fun with on a EU Server. I'm still new to ftb only played about 3 weeks now but I love building machines.
I played on a public server the last week and it was fun with many other peoples. But there are always the 13 Year old Kids that ruin the fun for others, with constant whining in the chat or destroying the work of others.
Welcome to the server.

yoyo478

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: yoyo478
Rough playtime with timezone: Central Time, roughly 1-2 hours per day
Why you would like to join: I love playing minecrat multiplayer, and I'm looking to join a server

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Going to update to 8.1 today at 18:30 (gmt+1).
Let's say 15 minutes downtime, which should be plenty.

I am going to move some stuff off the ramdisk and am going to add TwilightForest. I have pregenerated a 5k radius area, which will also be the range of the worldborder. Not sure if we can keep it, we will have to monitor the lag.

I will announce ingame, too.

Purge_Hawk1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Purge_Hawk1
Age: I am currently at the age of being 12, but I can assure you guys that I am a mature person and I am able to act older than my age.
Rough playtime with timezone: Central Standard Time, roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour on weekdays and 2 to 3 hours on weekends.
Why you would like to join: I am a HUGE FTB fan and I have been playing way too much FTB on Singleplayer so I am finding a residential server where I could stay in and play FTB/SMP.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Purge_Hawk1
Age: I am currently at the age of being 12, but I can assure you guys that I am a mature person and I am able to act older than my age.
Rough playtime with timezone: Central Standard Time, roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour on weekdays and 2 to 3 hours on weekends.
Why you would like to join: I am a HUGE FTB fan and I have been playing way too much FTB on Singleplayer so I am finding a residential server where I could stay in and play FTB/SMP.
Thank you for applying and being honest.
However, I don't think it would work out well. You would be much younger than everyone else.[DOUBLEPOST=1361300560][/DOUBLEPOST]I should also update the post.

The update to 8.1 went fine and the Twilight Forest is now enabled.

The world border for the Twilight Forest is a 5000m radius circle around (0, 0).

Purge_Hawk1

Jul 29, 2019
I assure you guys I will act WAY older than my age and I won't even speak that much in-game.
I am here to enjoy the scenery this server has to offer, I would really love to join the community.