Whitelist Server Forgotten Beast | v8.2 | Small Community | Mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Luzia89
Rough playtime with timezone: +1 GMT I want to play every day. Depending on the amount of time, sometimes all day, sometimes at night, I'm sure at the weekend.
Why you would like to join: It is true that I was already accepted after talking on mumble, but I'd wanted to introduce myself here. I'm sorry that it took so long, but everyone knows how minecraft is addicting :) The FTB I started to play in November 2012 r, I am learning all the time to use machines, but I love forestry. I'm still learning. I poorly know English so it may appear that I talk little.
Good to see you again.
Welcome to the server. :)

Hyunkell

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Hyunkell
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT+1. My playtime varies according to my current workload. I enjoy playing a few hours a day, though that is unfortunately not always possible.
Why you would like to join: Minecraft is so much fun in SMP, especially with good mods. I'm applying to your server specifically, because I am looking for a server with a mature community, and your initial post definitely won me over.

CapeFearJon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:coolHandLuke79
Rough playtime with timezone:EST I play for a few hours everyday after work, heavier on my days off.
Why you would like to join:I'm trying to find a fun and mature server where I won't get griefed by little kids, or the server just disappears with no warning. I've been playing minecraft since late beta, and FTB for a few months but always in SSP. I would like other people to see my builds and make some new friends in the process.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Hyunkell
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT+1. My playtime varies according to my current workload. I enjoy playing a few hours a day, though that is unfortunately not always possible.
Why you would like to join: Minecraft is so much fun in SMP, especially with good mods. I'm applying to your server specifically, because I am looking for a server with a mature community, and your initial post definitely won me over.
Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1361636922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name:coolHandLuke79
Rough playtime with timezone:EST I play for a few hours everyday after work, heavier on my days off.
Why you would like to join:I'm trying to find a fun and mature server where I won't get griefed by little kids, or the server just disappears with no warning. I've been playing minecraft since late beta, and FTB for a few months but always in SSP. I would like other people to see my builds and make some new friends in the process.
Welcome to the server.

We are currently experimenting with viewdistance=9 (default is 10), which reduces the number of chunks a player loads and thereby the number of mobs. It makes a huge difference for server load and makes me confident to whitelist more players.
I am hoping that there will not be too few mobs. So far it is looking ok.
(A possible compromise may be viewdistance=9 on the weekends, and viewdistance=10 during the week)

Reactions: Hyunkell

Ethenen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Ethenen
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT +1, 2-4(maybe more) hours per day, weekends - mostly x2.
Why you would like to join: I got interested about that hard difficulty and config changes, which encouraged me to submit this application.

Server's location was also one of pros, because i've already experienced US-EU connection lags and delays.
I've been playing FTB
for quite some time, so I have experience in most of the mods from Mindcrack pack. Last server died, so I'm looking for a new one.
I hope this would be the end of my searching :)

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Ethenen
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT +1, 2-4(maybe more) hours per day, weekends - mostly x2.
Why you would like to join: I got interested about that hard difficulty and config changes, which encouraged me to submit this application.
Server's location was also one of pros, because i've already experienced US-EU connection lags and delays.
I've been playing FTB for quite some time, so I have experience in most of the mods from Mindcrack pack. Last server died, so I'm looking for a new one.
I hope this would be the end of my searching :)

Thank you for the application. Looking at the all time high of 13 players at the moment and a laboring server, it would not be a good idea to add more players at the moment.

Sorry that I did not update the post sooner. If and once the player numbers settle down a bit I will leave you a message and see if you are still looking and interested.

Idralia

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Idralia
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT +1 , i live in France, i will play a lot :)
Why you would like to join: The SSP is boring after a time, i would like to join a server for have fun, experiment with others people. I speack 'great' english i think, way enough to be a part of a communauty even know im French. Why im looking for in your server is mature people for not playing alone 24000 miles from spawn. I just want have fun and learn about feed the beast by tchating on skype/ts.
I have some knowledge aout ftb, but this gregtech man, i tell you :D
Well, i have to keep it short, it's not that easy for me, see you later hopefully, long time than i am looking for a good server now !

R3X7

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: R3X7
Rought playtime with timezone: GMT -5, between 1700-2300 or whenever I'm free.
I've played on numerous Minecraft servers and have been playing the modified versions for about the last year. Tekkit and FTB are very familiar to me and I've even made a few mod-packs of my own. I seek to build vast machines and factories in the most efficient, "environmental friendly" and lag-free ways. I program in basic FORTH and am currently learning Java. I seek a new community to play with for a Minecraft server, perhaps yours is the answer. =]
Also if you know Brickedkeyboard he's one of my buddies.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: R3X7
Rought playtime with timezone: GMT -5, between 1700-2300 or whenever I'm free.
I've played on numerous Minecraft servers and have been playing the modified versions for about the last year. Tekkit and FTB are very familiar to me and I've even made a few mod-packs of my own. I seek to build vast machines and factories in the most efficient, "environmental friendly" and lag-free ways. I program in basic FORTH and am currently learning Java. I seek a new community to play with for a Minecraft server, perhaps yours is the answer. =]
Also if you know Brickedkeyboard he's one of my buddies.
Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1361734821][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name: Idralia
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT +1 , i live in France, i will play a lot :)
Why you would like to join: The SSP is boring after a time, i would like to join a server for have fun, experiment with others people. I speack 'great' english i think, way enough to be a part of a communauty even know im French. Why im looking for in your server is mature people for not playing alone 24000 miles from spawn. I just want have fun and learn about feed the beast by tchating on skype/ts.
I have some knowledge aout ftb, but this gregtech man, i tell you :D
Well, i have to keep it short, it's not that easy for me, see you later hopefully, long time than i am looking for a good server now !

Sorry Idralia, I wish I could add more people, but the server is starting to complain.

GMT+1 is definitely the busiest timezone.

Saala

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Saala
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT+1. A few hours in the evening during the week
Why you would like to join: To play along with Hyunkell :3

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Saala84
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT+1. A few hours in the evening during the week
Why you would like to join: To play along with Hyunkell :3
Welcome to the server.

General applications are still closed at the moment. Exceptions for friends of a regular players.

SkyHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Sky0Hunter
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT+1. Usually after work for a few hours.
Why you would like to join: To play with Hyunkell and Saala :D

EliteAru

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: EliteAru
Rough playtime with timezone: Time zone: GTM+1, I am usually playing from 18pm to 22pm
Why you would like to join: Because my friend zidmaster playing on this server, he recommended it to me

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Rough playtime with timezone: Time zone: GTM+1, I am usually playing from 18pm to 22pm
Why you would like to join: Because my friend zidmaster playing on this server, he recommended it to me
Going to try to get in touch with zidmaster.[DOUBLEPOST=1362325761][/DOUBLEPOST]Removed MrFiFo from the whistelist for multiple accounts of stealing.

Please contact me to explain and sort things out.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server.

Drummerthing

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Drummerthing
Rough playtime with timezone: Eastern Standard Time, play during the late afternoon between 12:00PM-12:00AM EST
Why you would like to join: To play with my friend, meisbob0

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Drummerthing
Rough playtime with timezone: Eastern Standard Time, play during the late afternoon between 12:00PM-12:00AM EST
Why you would like to join: To play with my friend, meisbob0
Welcome to the server.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Taking the server down for a Mindcrack 8.2 / Ultimate hybrid upgrade.

Client update instructions are in the first post, for when the server is back online.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been up an running for a bit. Things are looking good. First post is up to date.