Whitelist Server Forgotten Beast | v8.2 | Small Community | Mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Marinara

Jul 29, 2019
After about five minutes into joining, I seem to have gotten myself stuck in quicksand. Help has been slow to respond. I fear I will die here.

While images of death fill my thoughts, brighter ones appear of well. The faces of my darling wife, Steve, and our children, Steve and Steve. They are what keep me going while falling through this dark abyss.

My only hope is that somehow, god will smile his great blocky smile upon me and send one of his fallen angels to help me in this time of need. I need... a moderator.

Marinara

Jul 29, 2019
Day two: I fear this will last an eternity. I have no way of discerning time, but it seems as if I've been entrapped in this hellish nightmare for days. Somehow, my body refuses to succumb to hunger. I've even tried to end my own life, eating the raw meat of a chicken I'd gathered before my mishap, but my body refuses to even bring the food to my mouth. This... this is torture.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Hope it has not happened again after sorting it in the morning?

Of course the world decides to stop being solid while I am asleep. :)

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
When I was looking around earlier, I saw quite a few things changed in the nether and at spawn. I like it. :)

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a few more people to join.

The first post is up to date. The latest modpack update (v8) addressed a few things I changed the config for, so that the current server is actually fairly close to default.

arno999

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: arno999
Rough playtime with timezone: about 1-2 hours in the week and about 4-5 hours in the weekends my timzone is GMT + 1
Why you would like to join: i would like to play on the server because with a close community there is a smaller chance of griefed and i would like to play with some mature and friendly people

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: arno999
Rough playtime with timezone: about 1-2 hours in the week and about 4-5 hours in the weekends my timzone is GMT + 1
Why you would like to join: i would like to play on the server because with a close community there is a smaller chance of griefed and i would like to play with some mature and friendly people
You have a ban for griefing on c.nerd.nu. What happened?

torkethe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: torkethe
Rough playtime with timezone: US Central 2-3 M,W,Th 5-6 T,F,Su
Why you would like to join: I would like to join a mature and friendly people. I played minecraft since alpha and just started playing FTB.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: torkethe
Rough playtime with timezone: US Central 2-3 M,W,Th 5-6 T,F,Su
Why you would like to join: I would like to join a mature and friendly people. I played minecraft since alpha and just started playing FTB.
Welcome to the server.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
i wouldnt know, i bought this account a few months ago from my nephew because he quit playing minecraft.Probably he did something wrong on that server.
Oh, ok. Well, I've always been one to form my own opinion.
Looking forward to getting to know you.

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thelastfate
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)
Experience with mods?: I play FTB for around 1-5 hours a day and pick up fast on how to do different mods
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: I've been playing a lot of single player and have recently gotten into playing multiplayer on FTB, and i'm looking for a server thats not very laggy and not a lot of people. I love FTB and everything in it and hope you accept my App

IGN: Thetravis0916
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: Yes I play alot of different mods and easily understand them
Any additional information?: Nope

Time play Both - 1+ hours

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thelastfate
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)
Experience with mods?: I play FTB for around 1-5 hours a day and pick up fast on how to do different mods
Any additional information?: I've been playing a lot of single player and have recently gotten into playing multiplayer on FTB, and i'm looking for a server thats not very laggy and not a lot of people. I love FTB and everything in it and hope you accept my App

IGN: Thetravis0916
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: Yes I play alot of different mods and easily understand them
Any additional information?: Nope

Time play Both - 1+ hours
Hmm, yeah, different template. I hope you read the first post.
I saw you applied to a number of other server. Please let me know if you decide against Forgotten Beast.
That said, welcome to the server.

Zsombiee

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Zsombiee
Rough playtime with timezone: 2-4h per (GMT+1[Cantral EU])
Why you would like to join: I'm looking for a whitelisted server, where I can play without lagg, with nice community.

3lm0

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name : 3lm0
Rough playtime : 2-12h per day, variable. When i have free time :) (GMT +1)
Why you would like to join : I played FTB a lot on SMP, but i would like to play in friendly community, easiest to build impressive buildings, systems.