Whitelist Server Forgotten Beast | v8.2 | Small Community | Mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
HelloMinecraft name: Kotton_Lt
Rough playtime with timezone: I would play about every day 2-3 hours total (I would be on and off).
Why you would like to join: I have played alot of SSP FTB but it got boring so I'm looking for a server to play in that would have friendly players.
You have applied to five different servers today and list ages 16, 22, and 23.
It's not the best start into our server community. Any explantion?

MeIsBob0

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: meisbob0
Rough playtime with timezone: USA East Coast, usually play on afternoons to night time.
Why you would like to join: The last FTB server I played on had horrible performance issues and no white-list, so there was a constant griefing/stealing problem. I also like the balance changes you have made to help preserve the spirit of the game. I look forward to playing in a more stable/safe environment.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: meisbob0
Rough playtime with timezone: USA East Coast, usually play on afternoons to night time.
Why you would like to join: The last FTB server I played on had horrible performance issues and no white-list, so there was a constant griefing/stealing problem. I also like the balance changes you have made to help preserve the spirit of the game. I look forward to playing in a more stable/safe environment.
Welcome to the server.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Naolas (and others), I've had some computer problems and I had to get my gaming computer fixed. Until that's done I am stuck with an older laptop which can't really run MC at a playable speed. It could be a few days, it could be a week or more. But please don't remove me from the whitelist or repossess my land, I'm still around and I do plan to get back as soon as I have my computer (or a replacement) again. :)

I only have one World Anchor running and that should run out of pearls in about... now, so I am not stressing the server during my inactivity at all.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/206/artifact/packages/industrialcraft-2_1.114.206-lf.jar

This download link isn't working currently, is there an alternative place to download it?
I have put a copy of the mod on the server. Sent you the link via pm.
I'm not sure if I am allowed to post it here.[DOUBLEPOST=1359802671][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Naolas (and others), I've had some computer problems and I had to get my gaming computer fixed. Until that's done I am stuck with an older laptop which can't really run MC at a playable speed. It could be a few days, it could be a week or more. But please don't remove me from the whitelist or repossess my land, I'm still around and I do plan to get back as soon as I have my computer (or a replacement) again. :)

I only have one World Anchor running and that should run out of pearls in about... now, so I am not stressing the server during my inactivity at all.
Sorry to hear that. Of course you will not be removed from the whitelist. Let me know if you want me to refill your anchor.

Hope you will be back soon. :)

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
for some weird reason, i can't download the game. i'll try to find a solution to this but until then i won't be able to join the server =/

saxrold

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Saxrold
Age: 17 // i now its not 18 but i hope its nog a problem :$
Rough playtime with timezone: Europe / Amsteram
Why you would like to join: im searching for a nice server and i like this name :)

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Saxrold
Age: 17 // i now its not 18 but i hope its nog a problem :$
Rough playtime with timezone: Europe / Amsteram
Why you would like to join: im searching for a nice server and i like this name :)
The age is not a problem, as long as you act mature.
Make sure to read the first post completely and not just the server name. ;)
Welcome to the server.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Reenabled the platinum dust centrifuge recipe. Since the rich slag recipe was addressed, removing this is no longer necessary.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Reenabled the platinum dust centrifuge recipe. Since the rich slag recipe was addressed, removing this is no longer necessary.
I'm so glad I saved all the ferrous ore. :)

(36 ferrous ore --> 1 iridium)

Fredric Gustafsson

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: miixzn
Rough playtime with timezone: Europe / Sweden.
Why you would like to join: Im looking for a server that's going to be open for a while.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so glad I saved all the ferrous ore. :)

(36 ferrous ore --> 1 iridium)
Indeed :)
It was never the intention to remove that, just a casualty of preventing everyone to get hundreds of iridium in the first days. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1359899380][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name: miixzn
Rough playtime with timezone: Europe / Sweden.
Why you would like to join: Im looking for a server that's going to be open for a while.
Planning to be around for a while. :)
Welcome to the server.

Bob3104558

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Bob3104558
Rough playtime with timezone: Hour or so a day, Central Time
Why you would like to join: Because i love FTB and my buddy plays here, eevee_k.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Warning: TLGGh0sT (Don't just take items.)

Eevee informed me about the incident and confirmed by the logs. No harm was done, but please don't let it happen again.
2013-02-06 04:11:51 [INFO] <Eevee_k> why were sneaking around in here
2013-02-06 04:12:47 [INFO] <TLGGh0sT> I was gonna use some of your tin and copper and forgot my diamonds and rubies
2013-02-06 04:12:50 [INFO] <TLGGh0sT> to trade with you
2013-02-06 04:12:54 [INFO] <TLGGh0sT> so I took it
2013-02-06 04:13:06 [INFO] <TLGGh0sT> and was gonna come back to pay you
2013-02-06 04:13:12 [INFO] <Eevee_k> ask next time
2013-02-06 04:13:18 [INFO] <TLGGh0sT> ok

If anyone ever has a problem, don't hesitate to contact me. I keep extensive logs and world backups, so that I can investigate most things, even if I am not online.

Marinara

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Marinara42

Age: 19 Rough playtime with timezone: Usually about a couple hours a day at varying times
depending on work schedule.

Timezone = GMT-5/Eastern

Why you would like to join: Used to play Technic back in the day, but haven't in a while. Recently got back into MC and discovered FTB, and am looking for a server with mature, friendly players to hang with while I get myself acquainted.

I was intrigued by the fact that Gregtech was included in the Mindcrack modpack, seeing as I've always thought certain things were overpowered in Technic, especially when mod-mod interactivity was concerned (a big fucking stare at you, EE), and knowing that you've went as far as to edit the modpack yourselves shows a big dedication to balance.
Why you would like me to join: I'd totally have your back in a fight. Also, I dabble in fisticuffs.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Marinara42

Age: 19 Rough playtime with timezone: Usually about a couple hours a day at varying times
depending on work schedule.

Timezone = GMT-5/Eastern

Why you would like to join: Used to play Technic back in the day, but haven't in a while. Recently got back into MC and discovered FTB, and am looking for a server with mature, friendly players to hang with while I get myself acquainted.

I was intrigued by the fact that Gregtech was included in the Mindcrack modpack, seeing as I've always thought certain things were overpowered in Technic, especially when mod-mod interactivity was concerned (a big fucking stare at you, EE), and knowing that you've went as far as to edit the modpack yourselves shows a big dedication to balance.
Why you would like me to join: I'd totally have your back in a fight. Also, I dabble in fisticuffs.
There are still quite powerful items, but they tend to require progression to reach them. Some of the changes I made were actually addressed in the latest update, so that what we are actually getting close to the default pack.

Enough with the rambling. Welcome to the server.
(Make sure to read the post on how to update IC2.)