Whitelist Server Forgotten Beast | v8.2 | Small Community | Mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GoldenEagle200

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: GoldenEagle200
Rough playtime with timezone:GMT-3. I can play as much as 4-8 hours a day!
Why you would like to join: i got bored of playing singleplayer, so i would like to enter in a nice multiplayer server, with a nice community in it!:p If the question is maturity, don't worry, i'm mature enough :D

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: GoldenEagle200
Rough playtime with timezone:GMT-3. I can play as much as 4-8 hours a day!
Why you would like to join: i got bored of playing singleplayer, so i would like to enter in a nice multiplayer server, with a nice community in it!:p If the question is maturity, don't worry, i'm mature enough :D
Will be home shortly to greet you online. In the meantime ...
Welcome to the server.

Aesify

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Aesify
Rough playtime with timezone: 3-5 h per day GMT+2
Why you would like to join: I am looking for a server to play on but most of the servers are US so ping issues your one seems nice so i would love to give it a try

TLGGh0sT

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: TLGGh0sT the O is a zero
Rough playtime with timezone: About 1-2 hours during week days and 3-5 hours during weekends
Why you would like to join: I would like to join because of all the config file changes. I too agree with the things that needed to be changed that were changed in the NEI download. I have been looking for a server for a while now that has a good community since my last server was shut down due to insufficient funds. I have been playing FTB since the launcher was released and have loved it more than Minecraft itself. Thanks for looking at my application and I hope I am accepted :)

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Aesify
Rough playtime with timezone: 3-5 h per day GMT+2
Why you would like to join: I am looking for a server to play on but most of the servers are US so ping issues your one seems nice so i would love to give it a try
Read over the other server applications and am a little curious why they reject you. Well, I'll get to know you ingame.
Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1358457847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name: TLGGh0sT the O is a zero
Rough playtime with timezone: About 1-2 hours during week days and 3-5 hours during weekends
Why you would like to join: I would like to join because of all the config file changes. I too agree with the things that needed to be changed that were changed in the NEI download. I have been looking for a server for a while now that has a good community since my last server was shut down due to insufficient funds. I have been playing FTB since the launcher was released and have loved it more than Minecraft itself. Thanks for looking at my application and I hope I am accepted :)
Good to have you. Welcome to the server.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
I have added more detailed info on how to update the IC2 mod to a newer build. You currently need that to connect. It was one suggested solution to some crashes that were happening two days ago.

If there is anything that is not working as it should, send me a forum message or see if I am in mumble (you don't have to talk, mumble's text-to-voice is pretty good) and I can help troubleshoot.

Choumiko

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Choumiko
Rough playtime with timezone: from 3 up to way too many hours, GMT+1
Why you would like to join: I especially like the changes to forestry (it seemed too easy in my SSP worlds) and the changes made for balancing seem reasonable, nice to see that someone actually takes the time and not only fires up the server. Also the age range seems to be quite good. I would really like to do some community projects after i get established in a base, since i think it will be a lot of fun and also makes sense for some things (eg Enderfarm or mob farms in general)
I hope this are enough reasons, i am really looking forward to playing SMP ;)

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Choumiko
Rough playtime with timezone: from 3 up to way too many hours, GMT+1
Why you would like to join: I especially like the changes to forestry (it seemed too easy in my SSP worlds) and the changes made for balancing seem reasonable, nice to see that someone actually takes the time and not only fires up the server. Also the age range seems to be quite good. I would really like to do some community projects after i get established in a base, since i think it will be a lot of fun and also makes sense for some things (eg Enderfarm or mob farms in general)
I hope this are enough reasons, i am really looking forward to playing SMP ;)
Welcome to the server. :)

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Abdiell

Rough playtime with timezone:
Uhh varies greatly due to school/work/etc. Sometimes I'm on for 6 hours a day, sometimes I don't log in for a couple of days. But overall I try to keep in touch.

Why you would like to join:
I've been looking for a FTB hardmode server for a few days. I like that you take the time to further balance and fix things from the default settings. I hope this is not a one-time deal, and that you won't be afraid to make changes as needed as the mods update.

Question: What do you think about netherrack --> lava conversion? Anything you considered messing with?

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
I hope this is not a one-time deal, and that you won't be afraid to make changes as needed as the mods update.
As long as I know about something that is unbalanced I will try my best to fix it. That means I greatly appreciate feedback and pointers.

Question: What do you think about netherrack --> lava conversion? Anything you considered messing with?
That was actually recently adjusted. It used to be 4k MJ and is now 8k MJ. I suppose it is a good way to generate MJ, but it feels like it is in line with biomass.

Welcome to the server.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Does it take a while for the whitelist to go through? I still can't join. (getting "You are not whitelisted" error)

[edit] 45 minutes later, still can't connect.

eevee

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: eevee_k
Rough playtime with timezone: EST 1 hour - all day depending on class work
Why you would like to join:Looking for a decent server to play on. As single player can get rather boring at times. The hard recipes enabled gregtech are really nice as well :D Hope to see you on the server

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Does it take a while for the whitelist to go through? I still can't join. (getting "You are not whitelisted" error)

[edit] 45 minutes later, still can't connect.
I suppose it was too late yesterday. I whitelisted "abdiel" and not "abdiell". Sorry, has been fixed now.[DOUBLEPOST=1358589024][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name: eevee_k
Rough playtime with timezone: EST 1 hour - all day depending on class work
Why you would like to join:Looking for a decent server to play on. As single player can get rather boring at times. The hard recipes enabled gregtech are really nice as well :D Hope to see you on the server
Welcome to the server.

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: bigtwisty
Rough playtime with timezone: 1-3h per day (UTC -5)
Why you would like to join: Looking for a good hardmode server to play on.

IsItRicky

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: IsItRicky
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT UK: Mostly Weekends for as long as I can as long as I don't have too much college work. So... ~3 hrs at weekend and ~1 hr if I can during the week.
Why you would like to join: I have always enjoyed single player, but I have found interest from watching the mindcrack guys derp around in FTB, so I wanted a piece of that pie as it looks fun. Also Single Player is boring.

Trey

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Azurave
Rough playtime with timezone: 1-3 hrs -5 GMT ( EST )
Why you would like to join: Been looking for a server where everyone is serious about playing and not just setup a couple machines and get bored.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: IsItRicky
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT UK: Mostly Weekends for as long as I can as long as I don't have too much college work. So... ~3 hrs at weekend and ~1 hr if I can during the week.
Why you would like to join: I have always enjoyed single player, but I have found interest from watching the mindcrack guys derp around in FTB, so I wanted a piece of that pie as it looks fun. Also Single Player is boring.
Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1358625411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name: Azurave
Rough playtime with timezone: 1-3 hrs -5 GMT ( EST )
Why you would like to join: Been looking for a server where everyone is serious about playing and not just setup a couple machines and get bored.
You don't write much and are younger than the average player on the server. You might be watched a little closer until we get to know you. That said ...
Welcome to the server.

Humanizer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Humanizer13
Rough playtime with timezone: I will play a few times a week for a few hours
Why you would like to join: Because i have a friend on the server (TLGGh0sT) and i like feed the beast :)

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Humanizer13
Rough playtime with timezone: I will play a few times a week for a few hours
Why you would like to join: Because i have a friend on the server (TLGGh0sT) and i like feed the beast :)
Welcome to the server.