Fix That Signature!

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
siggy! (close)

It's kinda ironic that Googles slogan is ''Don't be evil''.
url

As for Mojang tyranny, ha ha. Any form of DRM to prevent more APIs will, like all DRM ever made, fail miserably. Really the best thing to do would to eat Forge using vague legal arguments and implement that. I mean Mojang is trying to eat Bukkit.

How dare you try to infiltrate my home,

In hope you may steal my precious jewels?

The Chaos Emeralds belong to me.

You shall perish if you break my rules!

I'll take these gems of yours.

See how you like it yourself!

Now leave this island, you spiky little fiend,

If you know what's good for your health!

MachineMuse on EXO mod.

Looks amazing! If this takes off then maybe I can finally stop maintaining MPS >.>

Allright guys. It is today that I reveal Eloraam's secret power! The ability to make amazing programs but start sucking at random intervals and having to stop for extremely long periods of time. Let the elo-foot mystery end!

This just in: Reika is a literal rocket scientist.

You need a super piston clock pushing glass into the node's sides faster than it can digest (with it's aspectase? Hehe just a biology joke). Then place the wodden slabs on the top. If the node happens to eat those as well I suggest another piston spammer would do the trick. Then of course shrink the node into the jar.
If you wanna enslave the node my advice is, use the Wand Foci: Warding (it should render the block undigestable by the node) and put the node in the center and break the jar. You get a hungry node farm. I guess it could also serve as a Thaumcraft 4 version of a recycler, gets the junk and converts them into usefulness, in this case aspects. Got too much cobblestone or dirt from that quarry? Feed that to the hungry node. You could potentially just get like millions of Saxum and Terra aspects from that single node instead of voiding it (hopefully it does work that way, just an idea of mine). For more variety you could hook up a mob spawner to the node and get an aspect farm out of that, it's pretty rich stuff.

Too deep? Non-sense! Too deep is playing with Iguana Tweaks and Gregtech on the hardest difficulty and making a base more heavily automated than DW20 on drugs

In short: stay a while stay forever

To be fair I dont think the creator read the tems when joining either and if you did then um cool, yeah cool.

How about butterflies that explode then turn into trains

TRAIN BREEDING SENGIR, GET ON IT

do. It's like Schrodinger's cat, except even if the cat is alive, it dies a little each time you check on it.

Also, I have a question. In which level of stupidity I need to be to, every 30 seconds, refresh the page waiting for a FTB Team member's response? - I just noticed how much of an attention whore I sound. Nevermind then. :p

What can top "BLARGWARGFL" though?

. That is a problem for me. I am this machine's admin, its god. Being told I can't kill a process would be unhealthy...for the entire star system around me.

He is both. Do you remember the elf riots of '94? Because I can never forget them. He takes a firm hand with those elvish scum because he has to not because he wants to.

Yeah, fuck swearing!

Wait...

Dude it is 100% true.

So, we had an issue yesterday - and then again today - with a Quarry and Ender Chest bringing the server to a halt. We examined our crash logs and discovered that it wasn't so much the Quarry or the Ender Chest, but the way MCPC+ interacts with chunk loading. One of our admins said "just ban Quarries they're bad anyway" to which I gave a quick retort "dude, we do not ban items. We fix problems."

I have gone through probably half a hundred Server Advertisements, reading them and trying to find out what the draw is to each one. Now, what I'm going to say is a generality so do not let this offend you, but I get a headache from the lack of professionalism, proper spelling and grammar, means to draw out how things are done and lack of actual engagement with the players who are applying. And then on the flip side there's almost always "we're a tight-knit community" and "we work as a team and care about our members!" and then then somehow every server whether it be on CreeperHost or mcservers "No lag, 20 TPS!" -- are all of these servers the same just run by different people?

And that's just it. Minecraft servers are a dime a dozen. It seems like everybody has a server. Whether they're coming from hard-working adults with full-time schedules who just want to do something new, the kid who wants to have his first stab at administrating other people or the die-hard Minecraft lover that just wants to run a server with a group of people one thing is resoundingly clear: everyone wants to have people on their server.

But people can cause problems. We don't live in a utopia, and though I think and put my best foot forward with idealistic views, I realize at the end of the day that people are both the bane and the boon to a healthy server. Knowing when to accept a PERSON rather than another NUMBER on the "Players Online" chart is the difference in my opinion between quality and quantity. Even worse is having to cut members out of your community because of things they say or do. There are reactions to every action and removing people from an established server can be a difficult thing to do. What if they have friends? What if they're a great member that helps with the community but can't abide by rules or listen to the extremely simple rules laid out for everybody? It becomes a balancing act between keeping the server up and healthy and the players engaged and happy.

As I continue on my journey as the go-to admin on what I consider to be a major server (hardware-wise, because we have an entire machine dedicated to one world,) I ponder daily things that will come if I say something to someone, or if I don't say something to someone. Feelings are crazy, especially when you have the feelings, goals and aspirations that many Minecraft players have. Tapping into the community to get a read of them is one of the most enjoyable parts of why I love being an admin. I get to not just interact on a one-to-one level with people but I get to find creative ways to tie everyone together. It's the greatest feeling in the world bringing complete strangers together and seeing them form lasting relationships with each other. I remember back when I played Eve Online I was a corp (guild) leader and we had some great guys in the corp. A guy invited his real life friend into the corp and we quickly became buddies, first in-game, then in real life. He's now one of my best friends and is going to be one of my groomsmen. Those kind of things don't happen often! Real genuine and authentic relationships are so very difficult to establish in an online world where there is zero accountability or responsibility for your actions in any meaningful way. That's why I'm so tough on kids who apply. I had a 20 year-old guy apply to our server and I let him in. I then stumbled across his application to another server saying he was 15. So, we brought him into a meeting with my co-owner and I and asked him his age. He lied to us, again, and we told him that that sort of thing ruins communities, breaks trust but more importantly can destroy friendships. This might be getting back to that utopia concept but I believe that if we can have a group of people who are honest, candid and not afraid to share their life then everyone will be all-the-better and enjoy logging in not to play Minecraft but to see their friends.

Server admins for the most part don't want to be mean, and I have only ever come across a few that genuinely don't seem to give a flying frak about their members. It hurts me to see that sort of thing happen. We've got some guys who are truly injured from past experiences on servers, one guy going as far to say "I don't expect any of this stuff to be true when I log in and I expect to get banned for saying it" but that just goes to show me that these guys are hurt by their past experiences on servers. Maybe they're just surface cuts but I'd imagine with the scope of people who play Minecraft and all come from different walks of life I can imagine there are sensitive people out there who get really deeply hurt by people who take a crap on them. It's unfair and often times the unjust bans come with nasty words from the mouth of somebody who doesn't care about anything but their bottom line. Other guys I've talked to feel like they log in and nobody wants to talk to them or extend the effort to get to know somebody new because they're working on something. While at times I can understand that, I also don't want total hermits occupying space on a server full of people wishing to be in communion with one another. I've done it before and the magic doesn't ever start until I spark up a building friendship with that one dude and then I can't wait to log in to work on to continue working together. If people really want to just have the background noise of a server chat ticking on their screen that's fine, but I'd prefer it be elsewhere where there are like-minded individuals.

Wow, that was a really long post. Some of it might have been cheesy, some of it might have been harsh. Some of it might just have been getting stuff off my chest but I hope there's some insight in there for everyone to take with them.

Oddly enough, nuclear warheads are largely obsolete, aside from being used as weapons of terror. Air-Fuel Explosives deliver about the same destructive capability over roughly the same area, but without the fallout hassles. And are FAR cheaper. You want a source of fissionables for nuclear plants? Decommissioning some of the Cold War era nukes would probably go a long way. After all, it's not like we don't have freeking Rail Gun anti-missile defenses, making the entire concept of ICBMs moot.

you know those random pink or black/white animals wandering around the overworld?

Ok, what you do is make a crafting bench with four wood planks. Now, get a stick and two blocks of cobblestone, place them vertically on the crafting bench and you have a "Meat Accumulator" from the V.A.N.I.L.L.A mod. Now go find those animals I mentioned above and left click them repeatedly. You'll find this pinkish red stuff appearing in your inventory.

Smelt this in some sort of furnace and you have a very satisfying food source.

Can't go wrong!

Swears = Words that for some odd reason people don't like.

There is not a problem that cannot be solved with imaginative and vigorous use of the Animal Husbandry skill.

Since when does competitors mean people can't mention them? Last time I checked none of us mods said Tekkit was a forbidden word.

We aren't answering the guy's question cause shockingly we have no clue how the Tekkit launcher works...
Dragons (close)

Click dem dragons
Testing 1-2-Tree.

No spoiler, I've been acknowledged.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
The unbearable 'before':
Look at my adventures! http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/my-little-picture-through-mark-two.46458/
I hear this 'Dragon Cave' thing is getting popular. I'll give it a shot; please don't let my dragon eggs die!

The amazing 'after':
Don't look at the Avengers! http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140121122407-dinosaur-tease-image-horizontal-gallery.jpg
I hear this 'Real Industries' thing is getting popular. I'll give it a shot; please don't let my donations get lost in the mail!
ls_shutterstock_105146921_free.jpg

Reactions: PhantomRage

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Before:
RealSketch said:
I'm RealSketch, I'm part of the Official FTB Wiki Team.
Purple is my colour, and I am the Purple Dragon.
Feel free to contact me with via a PM.
I maintain Advanced Genetics closely on the Official FTB Wiki, and I welcome
any queries on the mod.

Want to contribute to the the Official FTB Wiki? Help out here.
Getting Started - Advanced Genetics Guide (Wiki)
What are you known for? (Forum Game)
FIFY
After:
RealSketch said:
I'm RealSketch, I'm part of the Official FTB Wiki Team - I will soon overthrow slowpoke and rule FTB with a iron claw.
Purple is my colour, and I am the Purple Dragon who will eat up any opposers during my FTB takeover.
Feel free to contact me with via smoke signals.
I rule over the
Advanced Genetics page on the Official FTB Wiki, I'm its supreme ruler and I "welcome" any queries on the mod.

Want to assist in my FTB takeover? Help out
here.
Your First Steps in Genetic-Engineering (Wiki)
Moderators: They make you lose count (Forum Game)

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Before
You should make jokes, help out, and do whatever you have to to make you feel good, because it is that which makes this life worth living. -trajing, February 19, 2014
Official Tester for SatanicSanta's Hellworld pack! If I can get it working. :/
Chat with me at #Randomtrajing on espernet.

I maintain EnderIO on the wiki as an unofficial maintainer!

After:
Go Fuck Yourself. -trajing, Marchuary 56, 2671
UnOfficial Tester for HeavenlyEasterBunny's Heaven pack! Its working wonderfully!:D:D:D:D
Chat with me at #PonyProcreation on espernet.

I destroy EnderIO on the Unofficial Wiki as a HACKER

Reactions: Padfoote

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Before:
Resonant Rise Beta Tester
Check Resonant Rise! and check this cool mod by WayOfTime - Blood Magic!
Someone said:
Fans do that, their hate keeps them warm... which is weird since fans are meant to cool.
Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it while you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

After:

Technic 1.2.5 alpha tester
Check Resonant Ender and this cool trailer by smosh Half Life 3 confirmed

Someone said:
Internests done dat, zer heit cools zem and melts there boodies.
Dont just write forum podts, when you want to laugh go to reddit so you dont pootis.​

Last edited:
Reactions: matpower123

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Before:
Long spoiler, ye be warned

Stuff was here.

Dragons
Stuff was here.

After:
Because spoilers get messed up when put inside quotes, I've laid them out for you all. :p
Once upon a time, I met a pig called Tim.
He was light a thin, and ate in the bin.
He came round mine, for a bite and a cuppa.
But never knew, that he would be my suppa.
I boiled him light, I boiled him thin.
And ate him all up, by his favourite bin.

This jolly poem brought to you from the maintainer of Botania, RealSketch.

RealSketch
Reika
Not a dragon Santa Clause
Not a dragon Padfoote
Not a dragon Slowpoke

Reactions: buggirlexpres

herobrinejr59

Jul 29, 2019
Before:
I'm RealSketch, I am the Purple Dragon and am a ManaBotanist.
Feel free to contact me with via a PM regarding any wiki help or queries on the mods I document.
I maintain •Advanced GeneticsBotaniaArchimedes' Ships on the Official FTB Wiki.
Want to contribute to the the Official FTB Wiki? You can find wiki things needed here.

After: BLOOD MAGIC! BLOOD MAGIC! BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: RealSketch

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Before:
I'm RealSketch, I am the Purple Dragon and am a ManaBotanist.
Feel free to contact me with via a PM regarding any wiki help or queries on the mods I document.
I maintain •Advanced GeneticsBotaniaArchimedes' Ships on the Official FTB Wiki.
Want to contribute to the the Official FTB Wiki? You can find wiki things needed here.

After: BLOOD MAGIC! BLOOD MAGIC! BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD MAGIC!!!!!!!!!
Before:
I am the brine of hero's
After:
I am Edg3L0rd, master of shitposting, and can only play on Max FoV because I can't afford a screen that supports 16x9 aspect rations because I'm a dirty console gaming peasant and not a member of the 1600x900 aspect 100 FPS Minecraft gaming Master Race.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking