Fix That Signature!

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
You're fantastic. You really are. You're so much more fantastic than the person who posted above you, that you can take their signature and make it better.

Rule #1: Quote (with a cut & paste) the signature of the person above you (the quoting is important in case that person later changes their signature; otherwise, we'd baffle cyber-archaeologists from the future seeking to glean meaning from this thread).

Rule #2: Make It Better.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting (for fun or for pay), conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.
Moderating text is in a Friendly, Ecological, Green

Did I do it right?

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Did I do it right?

I mean, if you like trees, then I suppose... but really, you Earthlings overrate oxygen.

"Finally! It can be legal.....................I mean........easier." -JonesIndiana
"Finally! It can be legal ... I mean, easier ... I mean, frak 'it, I'm an archaeologist-ninja who can take out a Panzer with a paperclip and some bubblegum." - Indiana Jones

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Jess887cp said:
"Finally! It can be legal.....................I mean........easier." -JonesIndiana

"Finally! It can be legal........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I mean...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................easier." -Jindiana Iones.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
B6ASnrC.gif

I'm officially doing the textures for Vineacraft. You can see the thread here.
I stream myself texturing, sometimes. You can watch the stream here.

B6ASnrC.gif

I texture myself streaming sometimes. (You can't watch.)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Eunomiac said:
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting (for fun or for pay), conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
Moderating Text is a Bold, Martian Red
Excited hydrationist and ultimate chicken beheading enthusiast, which interests include of but not within rocket engines fueled by kittens, nightmarish clowns, redirectional mid-flight Boeing parkour (for personal reasons or by request), licking ninja blades and eating chocolate, of which without this sentence could be a possible self-containmental example.​
Uninformative Text is an Italic, Banana Yellow

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hard to do, so good luck next person:
B6ASnrC.gif

I stream myself texturing, sometimes. You can watch the stream here.
Stream: Down

B6ASnrC.gif
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\\o//
I'm officially doing the textures for VikeStep's Mod, you can't hear about it yet either
I stream myself sometimes, in the shower, on my bed, you can see it here: XXPeggleXX.com

Stream: I am always up bby

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
By the way you can modify URLs without modifying the URL text itself.

I host an unofficial recruitment thread for mapmakers and people looking to be on mapmaking teams. Feel free to post your project there!
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/unofficial-recruitment-thread.8304/

Squirrels!
I host an official unofficial I-WANT-YOU thread for cyborgs and pirates looking to be on sapmaking teams. Feel obligatory to post your spam there!
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/unofficial-recruitment-thread.8304/

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
We need the same signature limitations as on the Computercraft forums.
I feel like things aren't going the right way. Why use that nice item when you can use that really overpowered cheap thing instead?

These signature limitations suck, quotes should totally be allowed.
I feel like things aren't going the right way. Why use that nice item when you can use that really overpowered cheap thing instead?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
We might find a use for the same avatar limitations as on the IC2 forums.
I believe like things are going the wrong way. Why not use that nasty item when you can use that really underpowered expensive entity instead?

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Bestie: Lawbroken
Computer Specs: LGA1366 Intel Core i9 965 Extreme edition OverClocked to 0.01Ghz
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage II Extreme Intel X69
RAM:DDR9 PC12-16000C8 RAM lxl GFX Card: MSI GTX9902 HydroGen OC

Reactions: NosePicker5555

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019