First thing

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
*As you run past a wall I stick your clothes to it with knives.*
*looks at Cheese's wound* Take care of that, ok?

*watching you struggling to set yourself free*
Give it back.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Argh!
*takes it out and licks the blood off it*
Well, that's also a way to do it.
*takes all the knives off you with a quick hand movement*

Leave.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
*floats out of your arms and goes to confront tord* There is no mark on my neck. When I speak it sounds like a thousand voices. "Do not challenge me human. I have power far beyond what the devil has granted you, and making a deal with the devil is a dishonorable thing to do, and that's coming from a vampire that practice the most powerful shadow magic. So, if you want to make deals with the betrayer angel, then you can go to his realm." The world turns black for you and you seem to be falling... and falling... and then you are on the floor. You open your eyes... it's.. so hot.. and... everything is burning... there's fire everywhere...

To me and sg a hole seems to open in the ground below you, and then when you fall through it closes.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, a vamp? Didn't have one of those for a while.
*Doesen't feel the flames but they deffinitely seem real. Puts my hand through one of them and grabs a fireball.*
So, there's more things to this other than speed... and the bloodthirst I guess.
And I'm stuck here for how long?

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
*Your shadow turns into my phantom (the thing behind me in the avi; basicly just the shape changes and the glowing eye appears)*
(Voice in your head) I'm not leaving you yet.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Stop that you wimp! I'm stuck in the Underworld thanks to your lassie! I can't hurt you. Although I wish I could
*You realize from my shadow how angry I am.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
No no please! Don't hurt us!

I'll try to persuade her to get you out.

*runs towards Cheese and persuades her to stop*

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Too late! You two are on my blacklist, and I'm free now. *maniacal laugh*
*your shadow turns normal*

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
"I told you to stay away!" Your eyes turn black for a second, and you are lifted into the air, unable to move, clutching your neck as you are suffocated.