Fire Emblem: Werewolf Edition (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
A-little-later-than-midday recap!

Nobody (11) - sgbros, the_J, Vikestep, Eruantien, Strikingwolf, Exedra, Lethosos, RJS, TheEpic, pizzawolf, Shazam
Pyure (1) - 016Nojr
RJS (1) - SpwnX
the_J (1) - Sorazodia
trajing (1) - Pyure

Not yet voted: @trajing, @HeilMewTwo

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Note:
I do not count Vanguard and Wolf votes as 2 in the midday(not) recaps, but they are taken into account at end of day. This is to prevent people finding out who they are from the recaps

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So, I decided to give Fire Emblem a try today, played it for 30 minutes. idk, not my kind of game I guess. Although, now I finally know what Marth is from.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
So, I decided to give Fire Emblem a try today, played it for 30 minutes. idk, not my kind of game I guess. Although, now I finally know what Marth is from.
Which game did play? Shadow dragon?
I've never played shadow dragon before

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
The village didn't think much about who they were going to lynch today. So, Nobody was led to be lynched. He looked almost as if he was glad he's dying. Well, at least everyone else did.

Late into the night, a piercing shriek was heard. When the village went to investigate the next day, they found Vikestep lying on the ground, with teeth marks on his skin. I guess his lance just isn't enough to beat those Laguz.

Nobody was lynched! He was the RNG-Screwer!
Vikestep was wolfkilled! He was the Sentinel!

Begin Day 2!

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Proof guys? Everyone seems to want to lynch Pyure without evidence.

Antismite Trajing

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
One person voted for him and it was an antismite, that really doesn't look like everyone.

vote Lethosos