Fire Emblem: Path of Wolfyness (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I wonder how many people I've accused of being a dragon this game.

I wish I could find one of my favorite @RJS quotes, but to paraphrase him: "I told you to watch out for that shit!" Can't catch fish if you don't cast your lines.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Wasnt expecting getting killed on the first night, aww.
Well, this is a hello from the grave.

At least I will be able to party saturday night without any worry that I might miss the deadline of voting as I may or may not be in condition afterwards.

OoOo :3

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
BURN ALL THE EVIDENCE
This is against the rules of werewolf. Victini has all the rights to smite you right now ;)

But since i still have it quoted he might spare you.
I will even quote it again for anyone that wants to see this "Burnt Evidence"

Also, Pyure might be an evil, as he claims Whisperer, and he claims I'm dragon.
Which I am not. I'm Vanguard
I might die because of this, but I'm trying to help town win.

Or im sleepy and thinking of something else. But still ;)

Reactions: Pyure

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Antismite J
I was really hoping for something to happen by now today, as I'm awful at analysis in Werewolf and I struck out on a role.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Antismite J
I was really hoping for something to happen by now today, as I'm awful at analysis in Werewolf and I struck out on a role.
I'm going to comment on this. Honestly, I find it hard to see that coincidentally you happened to vote for all these people who already had votes on them or were dead. I don't understand why a villager would just randomly vote someone and hope that they weren't voted on already, to be honest it's something that wolves would do more.

You may ask why it is wolfish to do this. Well, firstly a wolf will only vote for people not on their team, at this stage of the game any non-wolf is entirely in their domain in votes. The wolf also doesn't care about accidentally voting for someone who is already voted on twice because that is what they want, they want a villager to be lynched. Whereas, the villagers don't have any information yet and being the cause of a persons death with no supporting evidence is too risky of a play. That is why antismiting occurs, to play it safe. But you aren't playing it safe at all and if it wasn't for us, chances are a villager would've been lynched.

This isn't much to go on... but we don't have much to go on at all so Vote Trajing

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Oh yeah, this is a think I might want to look at. Thanks for the alert, Sora!

I guess there's at least as much evidence against Trajing as anyone else right now... unless Vike's up to some shenanigans again...

Meh, vote Trajing.