Fire Emblem: Path of Wolfyness (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Antismite Pizzawolf for now, because he antismote the poster above him, who in turn antismote the previous poster; and because I don't have an y leads yet.

How long will the antismite chain last, I wonder?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty much everybody thought Trajing is a Laguz, due to his random voting. And so they killed him. However, when they looked at his identification card, they realized he was a plain old villager! Everybody was shocked (not?) :p
Late in the night, they heard a loud scream. Upon investigation, they found RJS dead on the floor of his kitchen! Beside him laid his sword. Welp, I guess it failed to save him from the Laguz.

Trajing was lynched! He was a Villager!
RJS was killed! He was a Trueblade!
Eruantien was given a grace-smite!
Strikingwolf was given grace-smite!

Begin Day 3!

I hope I didn't miss anyone that didn't vote

Hmm i've not seen a vote from sgbros but he didn't lose a grace smite.. What is this black magic!
Anyways Vote Sgbros for the lack of having a better target

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Someone raised concerns about this, so here:
Those who are possessed by the God of Chaos cannot do anything. No posting, no talking, no convos.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
VOTE PIZZAWOLF.
If that was an antismite, he already has my antismite on him.

Just FYI.

Also, no reasoning or anything? Atypical... Unless you're being possessed or silenced or something, which would explain that.

I'll just, uh, switch my antismite to, uh, the_J.

*is tempted to vote Pyure instead to maybe take out the God of Chaos*

Reactions: Pyure

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
If he's possessed, he can't even vote for himself.
But if Pyure's possessed by the God of Chaos and Pyure gets lynched, then the God of Chaos dies, right? That's what I meant.

Not that my vote alone would be likely to make much difference- Pyure doesn't have even one vote on him yet, oddly enough.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Antismite The_J

We need to start talking, the wolves might win if the antismites keeps going ;_;

Reactions: Pyure