Fire Emblem: Path of Wolfyness (Game Thread)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
...On further examination, Trueblade's the only role to benefit from it. Meh.
imo that makes trueblade one of the buffest roles during the game while nobody's alive.

Think about it: even if he survives just a single attack, if that gets recap'd publicly, that person becomes a trusted villager, the buffest role there is. He can use that day to gather role claims. Also he can get protection from the marshal for the night and possibly get more info the next day.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
imo that makes trueblade one of the buffest roles during the game while nobody's alive.

Think about it: even if he survives just a single attack, if that gets recap'd publicly, that person becomes a trusted villager, the buffest role there is. He can use that day to gather role claims. Also he can get protection from the marshal for the night and possibly get more info the next day.
Except that it doesn't protect him from the Wolfkill. And that any Marshall protection would be unreliable. Plus he has no way to find out who's lying, as the whisper is unreliable. He can't get a trusted Sentinel to go after wolves, because that might fail as well. He'd effectively be useless.

Lock vote Nobody

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Trueblade can't dodge wolfkills, I think, only individual powers.

Edit: There goes NinJS with a well-thought-out answer.

Reactions: Pyure

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
"Dragon Twice per game, can intercept the lynch and kill a target of their choice. The second time, they will die too"
Damn. This is strong. if we want to keep nobody alive this would be the primary reason.

edit: And the lion but meh.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Uh... Victini, would it be possible to lynch no one at all, such that the RNG-screwer stays alive?

Vote No Lynch if possible; vote Nobody otherwise

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Uh... Victini, would it be possible to lynch no one at all, such that the RNG-screwer stays alive?

Vote No Lynch if possible; vote Nobody otherwise
Someone convo'd me that my idea was stupid and was able to express it in terms that I was able to understand.

Just fyi.

Vote nobody.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nooby.

comicpage1.jpg

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I feel Nobody's randomness might harm us more than it will do good, due to reasons that RJS stated.

Vote Nobody 2.0

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Dammit I forgot about this thread...no smites yet? Good
vote nobody