Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
The clock is offset to me by two hours too. It ended 2 hours earlier than i've expected.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Summer time thingy ended here a few weeks ago.

Anyways, I think i've said it yesterday, but i need detective-like roles to contact me.
Holmes and moriarty.
Given you already have investigated me.
I need you all to be sure that i mean no harm to both teams.
Until i don't get contacted by those two i'll remain silent about what I know.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Summer time thingy ended here a few weeks ago.

Anyways, I think i've said it yesterday, but i need detective-like roles to contact me.
Holmes and moriarty.
Given you already have investigated me.
I need you all to be sure that i mean no harm to both teams.
Would be funny if i was one ^_^

edit: I would just be sitting here quitly waiting for you to pm me so i can say yes xD

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Vote DylanPiera
I'll be throwing away my life with this post, but here it is:
I'm Dent. So, uh, the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is forty-two.
I decided to utilize Dylan's workaround method of roleclaims to my advantage. I'd start with asking him if he's my role, make up some logic to justify it, and if he claims yes, vote for him. If he's actually Dent, then we have a duplicate. And if he's Dent, by all means, lynch me. I've no way of proving my roleclaim, so it's only logical to lynch me. After all, if he's Dent, I'd have to be a duplicate role.
So this is my logic as to why we should lynch Dylan. The whole thing is based on the idea that he wants his role to remain hidden and that his role claim is a duplicate, so it can be false. However, it's currently the best lead I've got.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Vote DylanPiera
I'll be throwing away my life with this post, but here it is:
I'm Dent. So, uh, the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is forty-two.
I decided to utilize Dylan's workaround method of roleclaims to my advantage. I'd start with asking him if he's my role, make up some logic to justify it, and if he claims yes, vote for him. If he's actually Dent, then we have a duplicate. And if he's Dent, by all means, lynch me. I've no way of proving my roleclaim, so it's only logical to lynch me. After all, if he's Dent, I'd have to be a duplicate role.
So this is my logic as to why we should lynch Dylan. The whole thing is based on the idea that he wants his role to remain hidden and that his role claim is a duplicate, so it can be false. However, it's currently the best lead I've got.
Well i guese who have duplicates then

I can't prove it today. Cause i targeted nobody and spwnx yesterday, Just because

But if you bandwagon me, Don't kill trajing. He probbably ain't lying about his role
else he woudn't trow an accusation so fast

The strange thing is how you already openly said your role.

Maybe the "i get a message when someone says their true role out loud" person can confirm if he is a dent. I am one

edit: Just pm me and/or playerismc if you don't want to say it openly. We have been partners since my first game. You can trust her

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
You have ways to prove your roleclaim as a dent... may require external help from a trustable role though.

Wait, what? nobody and me? Hmm...