Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I'm wondering if Squdi is actually Lecter or Dustfinger, trying to make himself his own target, then getting himself lynched for his neutral victory. If so, I say "meh, let him have it". Or possibly Fiver martyring himself for the good of... everyone, really.
Damnit, don't make me regret my votelock! Oh well, what's done is done.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt he's Fiver, as he'd be throwing away any hope of victory. Lecter and Dustfinger cannot win after their own deaths either.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Tally (20)
  • Coolsquid (13)- dylanpiera, Sorazodia, ljfa, RJS, Qazplm, Someone Else 37, Exedra, Strikingwolf, HeilMewTwo, Eriamtiin, Dinkatron, Fraction, SpwnX
  • Nobody (4)- playerismc, Lethosos, trajing, Vikestep
  • SpwnX (1)- 016Nojr
  • Sorazodia (1)- Coolsquid
  • Dinkatron (1)- ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Not Yet Voted, defaulting to Nobody (2)
@LivingAngryCheese, @the_j485

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Clarification: They could, though it would be hard. As long as their target was eventually lynched, they'd be dandy.
Hrm. Looking at the role list, suppose a Dustfinger was suppressed by a role like Gatsby? That would nullify the win condition that begins upon his death, correct?

Edit: I locked my vote on Squid, but I suppose it doesn't matter now.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
that is true, i was just mentioning to lethosos the interaction with gatsby and dustfinger.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm. Looking at the role list, suppose a Dustfinger was suppressed by a role like Gatsby? That would nullify the win condition that begins upon his death, correct?
gatsby would prevent a dustfinger from setting someone on fire.
Spwn's right. A Gatsby can't nullify win conditions.
Edit: I locked my vote on Squid, but I suppose it doesn't matter now.
I may be blind, but I can't find that lock. Could you quote it for me?

Also, I feel I should say this now: My vote tallies won't account for extra votes from Finch/DEM/whatever else.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I doubt he's Fiver, as he'd be throwing away any hope of victory. Lecter and Dustfinger cannot win after their own deaths either.
Riiight, I forgot that Fiver's neutral and wins by living to the end of the game. I thought he was Protagonist, for some reason.

Also, if I understand the rolesheet correctly, Dustfinger should be able to win by burning his buddy, then getting himself lynched. Which, I think, might've been Sqidu's plan- hence his drawing all the suspicion on Day 1 foiled it, because lynch happens before Dustfinger's ability.

Or maybe he's actually Big Brother. Who knows. Even if he is Dustfinger, lynching him now will keep him from burning someone potentially useful later. I'm not changing my vote.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Spwn's right. A Gatsby can't nullify win conditions.

I may be blind, but I can't find that lock. Could you quote it for me?
Hrm, time to review the role list again. I suspect that there aren't any real way to actually nullify such win conditions, but you never know. Loopholes and all that, wot wot.

Also I looked, and it may have been my tired brain last night. Sorry, I'll watch for that next vote. Again, no real point to change it unless some mass action occurs in favor for Squidboy.

Reactions: Shazam08

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote coolsquid I thought I already did it haha (man, voting so late will make me look suspicious if coolsquid is an antagonist)