FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Vote trajing:

Choo choo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 55

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
End of day 4

Today the town elected Pyure the god-king of the island, and I immediately demoted him to minor deity-prince, because I didn't want him threatening my title.

In some sort of plea-bargain-for-death deal, Pyure had trajing lynched. He was wearing a red shirt, so naturally it was decided to drown him in red food coloring. Somebody advocated water boarding him to give up the other wolves, but this idea lost traction when some suits showed up on the island and informed us that water boarding is illegal.

However, since my island is sovereign territory, the suits were arrested for espionage and trajing was water boarded to death.

the_j485 was ripped to shreds by wolves. his dying words were
the_j485 said:
Senpai... loves me?

in totally unrelated new, 016Nojr was arrested on some trivial charge. Did you know I banned eating ice cream while playing Minecraft on a laptop on Tuesday in the mid-morning? I didn't remember that, but it is in the law books. The punishment is death. By pomegranate-ing (similar to stoning, just with pomegranates). Lesson: vote guys.

trajing was lynched. He was a villager
the_j485 was killed by wolves. He was a villager.
016Nojr was executed. He was a....
wait for it ... villager.

Begin day 5

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
tbh waterboarding in Guantanamo Bay sounds pretty sweet if you don't know what either of those things are

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Fraction! HeilMewTwo is looking at me funny! I say vote the German Pokemon!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
antielectrocution Gamefury64
This is starting to look like the story grandpa told me once where the wolves blended in and killed everyone off <_<

I think we should try a belated introduction, to see if we can catch a wolf that way -
I'm a villager from the town Johto, here on vacation for a nice suntan and a break from the spiders. I can assume you that I'm not a wolf because, um.... I don't eat villager flesh, my teeth are not pointy... and my favorite food is spicy ahi which is fish not people... yeah >__>

Come at me you puppies.

yes, everyone would properly claim villager... Better than nothing... maybe

Reactions: Pyure