FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Pyure said "Hey, uh, the detective said RJS is a wolf" and everyone was like "Woo, bandwagon!"

So, I'll update the vote recap.

RJS (7): playerismc, ljfa, goreae, trajing, Someone Else, Gamefury, Pyure
goreae (2): the_J, RJS
SoraZodia (2): Exedra, Nojr
Gamefury (1): Lethosos
Pyure (1): SoraZodia
the_J (1): HeilMewTwojr
Someone Else (1): dylanpiera
Nojr (1): Eruantien

Reactions: Pyure

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well, since it seems there's no saving me...

Damn straight I'm a god damned wolf. I ate your brothers and sisters. I ate your sons and daughters. I ate your father. I didn't eat your momma though. Even I ain't touching that.

Oh, and Pyure? You know how your arms got put on backwards and no-one thought to check anything else?

...I ate your liver. It was succulent, juicy and flavoursome. Best part though? You can't drink any more without suffering from alcohol poisoning. That's right. With no liver to break down the booze, drinking will condemn you to a slow and painful death.

Personally, I'd have stabbed the doctor rather than go through that. Peace out.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019

Damn straight I'm a god damned wolf. I ate your brothers and sisters. I ate your sons and daughters. I ate your father. I didn't eat your momma though. Even I ain't touching that.

Oh, and Pyure? You know how your arms got put on backwards and no-one thought to check anything else?

...I ate your liver. It was succulent, juicy and flavoursome. Best part though? You can't drink any more without suffering from alcohol poisoning. That's right. With no liver to break down the booze, drinking will condemn you to a slow and painful death.

Your profile pic works too well with this. XD

Reactions: Gamefury64

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
This is what happened to RJ:
image.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

Damn you to hell :p

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Damn you to hell :p
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I could say the same to you. You're already in hell, and all you have to look forwards to is being torn to pieces. Again. Wonder what you'll lose next time?

BRB, packing some marshmellows and a toasting fork.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I am immortal! I am the allconsuming night! Even the GMs fear my roar and my culinary habits!

nah JK lets get this over with so I can stop trolling and start getting ready for work tomorrow

Reactions: Gamefury64

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, video games are distracting.

End of day X

Once again, the town decided to play follow-the-Pyure. Pyure engaged in a grueling chess match with RJS, which ended with Pyure flipping the table and having RJS lynched. Lesson: Pyure doesn't like losing chess matches.

RJS was led up to the execution pit, where Shazam's smoldering corpse could still be seen after his rainbow-bath the day before. Since the town was now all out of spiders, the executing job fell to the Bronze Blast Furnace. Pyure loaded it up with iron, and RJS provided a source of carbon. When it finishes six months later, all that will be left is dark ashes, and maybe some steel too. But the smell of burning hair was evident, and it became apparent the RJS had indeed been a werewolf.

The detective went off detectiving stuff. Or stalking. They're synonyms.

In the morning, Someone Else 37 was found mutilated. Actually, all that was really missing was his liver. And it looks like he tried to drink some tasty alcohol, and died a painful death. Ouch.

RJS was lynched. He was a wolf
Someone Else 37 was killed by wolves. He was a villager.

Began day Y

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know what's great? Being asleep at the end of every day and missing the bandwagons.