FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Well, since it seems there's no saving me...

Damn straight I'm a god damned wolf. I ate your brothers and sisters. I ate your sons and daughters. I ate your father. I didn't eat your momma though. Even I ain't touching that.

Oh, and Pyure? You know how your arms got put on backwards and no-one thought to check anything else?

...I ate your liver. It was succulent, juicy and flavoursome. Best part though? You can't drink any more without suffering from alcohol poisoning. That's right. With no liver to break down the booze, drinking will condemn you to a slow and painful death.

Personally, I'd have stabbed the doctor rather than go through that. Peace out.
Or we can transplant your liver into Pyure... Although he may or may not become half wolf.
ya saw nothin' here forks, it was just dancing penguins

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Errr.... I totally didn't thought that the day didn't end yet.... yeah >_>

Reactions: Eruantien

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Welp, since I can't seem to glean any interesting information from peeps in a roundabout way, let's play a different game today.

@trajing can you think of any particular reason why your noble self should not hang tonight?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
OK let's rephrase that. Is there any reason I shouldn't want to vote Trajing?

On D2 you voted all over the map, only on people with votes, and ultimately joined the bandwagon at the last second. In D3 you managed to join the RJS wagon a tiny bit earlier but not by much. You also kept making HI IM SUCH A VILLAGER comments on D2 which all by itself is sketchy.

This is my all-encompassing everdence against you. What say you Trajing. What say you?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I say that you are incorrect about my role, but TBH there isn't anything I can say that'll prove anything.
How about this? I won't place a vote today. If you come across a better person to target, I'm dead anyway and you see that my roleclaim is correct. If I'm lynched, I get to say "I told you so" from the afterlife anyway. Sound good?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Unless he gives a good reason, vote Trajing.

BANDWAGON TIEM!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2