Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
So we've seen a MASSIVE influx of apps coming in, and I know a big server has recently "disapeered" without warning. I am processing apps as fast as we can, and will do what I can to help develop this new community. At some point we will run into limitations on my end, and may need to rethink the physical server location. All in due time. For now, enjoy Feed the Machine, and lets keep this community developing as best we can!

Xiaminou

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Xiaminou
What is your Timezone?: Paris
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 15 hours a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years ago, but without mods it's not worth it.
FTB Experience?: I played 1.4.7 and 1.5.2 for 6 months each.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes but I won't use it
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because it's 1.6

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Experience with Thaumcraft 4 and Industrialcraft

What will you be bringing to our server?: an apple?

Other information you would like to add about yourself: None

Any questions you would like to ask: Where can I find a list of all the mods you're using? and what kind of protection are you using? Grief Prevention or Towny?

Mace1262

Jul 29, 2019
“In-Game Username:mace1262
What is your Timezone?:pacific
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):I play sports so like if I'm lucky on weekdays I can play for like a hour. But on weekends I can play for like 6 hours.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since 1.2.4
FTB Experience?:1 year ago, but I picked it up fast.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yesbut I never talk
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yup

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: looking for a fun server to play on

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more experience in some mods I'm learning and to play with active players

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'll help people with stuff if they need it

Other information you would like to add about yourself: might not be as active right now if accepted. But like I said my football is about to end so I will play a lot soon.

Any questions you would like to ask: nope

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:I played tekkit for a while
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?no
How well do you know linux?not at all

neillblue

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: neillblue
What is your Timezone?: EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Thurs. - Sun.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since official Release 1.3
FTB Experience?: I know how to do the mods pre-1.6, but I want to learn how to do the latest versions.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No :(
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yep

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: So I can learn how to use the new versions of the mods along with having fun on an awesome modded server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Knowledge of new mod versions and stuff

What will you be bringing to our server?: IDK I guess I'll find out after playing.

CatalyticSoup

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: CatalyticSoup
What is your Timezone?:Eastern
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:yes...
If Yes, why?: Trying out x-ray mods when I first started, I learned my lesson
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): about 1ish per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since alpha
FTB Experience?: Since the DW20 Pack came out
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a good server with gregtech.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun server to play on with gregtech.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Buildings.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was first a mod and then an admin on a large tekkit server.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have a background in Java.
How well do you know linux? Not an expert, but enough to be dangerous.

ghost8142

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ghost8142
What is your Timezone?: Central
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 5 hours a day so 35 hours a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know everything about vanilla, I have played vanilla since Beta 1.8
FTB Experience?: I have played the Ultimate Pack, Direwolf20 Pack, Mindcrack Pack

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I have been looking for a 1.6.4 modded minecraft survival server, and yours seems amazing!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am hoping to play on the updated mods on your server to experience them for the first time

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am a friendly person who is always willing to give out resources/help people in need!

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was a mod on a private pack whitelisted server
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have a little bit of knowledge in Java.
How well do you know linux? I don't

Eric Brushert

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

Please read the rules and guidelines above before applying. If you agree to all those, feel free to continue and fill out an application to get on the whitelist. Only I can accept applications here, and any mod or admin on OUR forums can as well, if you apply there.

In-Game Username: 715kneeski715
What is your Timezone?: Central
If Yes, why?: NA
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3-4 hours per day / 20 hours per week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing Vanilla Minecrafts since beta 1.8 with my brother Ghost8142.
FTB Experience?: I have used FTB direwolf20 pack, minecrack pack, and ultimate pack.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I feel it would be a great comminty for minecraft players like my self, And i have been wanting to get on a 1.6 server to meet new minecrafters!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I would like to try the newest versions and addistions in 1.6 on Feed The Beast!

What will you be bringing to our server?: My love for building neat and cool looking building and dedication to finish big projects.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: NA

Any questions you would like to ask: How is your day?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was a moderator on a white listed private pack server for the duration of 2-3 months!
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? NA
How well do you know linux? NA

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: serjo43
What is your Timezone?: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
If Yes, why?: my reactor exploded my house and annother player house that was neear me...idk why i think someone messed up with my levers
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4-6 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 3 years
FTB Experience?: i play on ftb servers from the bigining
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i love to play moded minecraft to chat with other players to show them my builds or to see them...to help each other or to paly in co-op.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: noting i just love to play modded minecraft

What will you be bringing to our server?: my friends and helping people in chat with what i can

Other information you would like to add about yourself: love automations

Any questions you would like to ask: we can ask for adding more mods ?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: i played vanilla minecraft like 1 year then only modded minecraft 2 years
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: im learning html for 1 year so far
How well do you know linux?: pff 0 experience xD

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Recently updated OP, check it out! Also to our old members, we have a new domain! feed-themachine.com is ours!

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Zishy
What is your Timezone?: EU late
If Yes, why?: late 2012, attaching a matterfabricator on an abandoned factory powerline (players left the server for a few months) i learned my lesson
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): daily
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: for the last few years
FTB Experience?: about a year of ftb now
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes i do
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes :) sounds like one of the best servers out there

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i have been looking for a minecraft server to play on

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i realy enjoying amassing wealth like a dwarf in a mountain (8 ultimatly entering a global economy

What will you be bringing to our server?: extensive knowledge in most of the machine based mods like ic2/gt/ae

Other information you would like to add about yourself: i guess well just see each other and find out about each other on the server and comms

Any questions you would like to ask: i dont have any questions currently. the thread is very informative and any questions that i may have will be asked once i need asking them :)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: mod experience in ftb and tekkit
How well do you know linux? very basic knowledge of linux, i grew up with dos before switching over to windows. i never realy had much interest in linux but i tried it before. i guess its just not realy that important for me because all of the things i realy like kind of require windows

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Zishy
What is your Timezone?: EU late
If Yes, why?: late 2012, attaching a matterfabricator on an abandoned factory powerline (players left the server for a few months) i learned my lesson
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): daily
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: for the last few years
FTB Experience?: about a year of ftb now
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes i do
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes :) sounds like one of the best servers out there

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i have been looking for a minecraft server to play on

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i realy enjoying amassing wealth like a dwarf in a mountain (8 ultimatly entering a global economy

What will you be bringing to our server?: extensive knowledge in most of the machine based mods like ic2/gt/ae

Other information you would like to add about yourself: i guess well just see each other and find out about each other on the server and comms

Any questions you would like to ask: i dont have any questions currently. the thread is very informative and any questions that i may have will be asked once i need asking them :)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: mod experience in ftb and tekkit

How well do you know linux? very basic knowledge of linux, i grew up with dos before switching over to windows. i never realy had much interest in linux but i tried it before. i guess its just not realy that important for me because all of the things i realy like kind of require windows

Accepted. Register on our forums, and check the client thread.

Melanion

Jul 29, 2019
Oh snap, the server's back. Hey Bud! Sometime in the morning I'mma make a full app. Or I'll just copy/paste my first app from waaaay back in the thread. Depends on how lazy I end up being. Either way, would be cool to get back on the server and putter around with my turtles again.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
a
Oh snap, the server's back. Hey Bud! Sometime in the morning I'mma make a full app. Or I'll just copy/paste my first app from waaaay back in the thread. Depends on how lazy I end up being. Either way, would be cool to get back on the server and putter around with my turtles again.

No worries about the app, Accepted. Our forums are back as well, just a new domain. http://www.feed-themachine.com Might even have your old name on there still. It should. Top thread has client information. See you in game!

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Invaders0
What is your Timezone?: EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I've been banned from one server about a million times while testing if spam catching/honeypot worked, but other than that, no.
If Yes, why?: See above.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I honestly can't say, There's far to much going on for me right now, so some nights may be hours, some nights not at all.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Classic.
FTB Experience?: Since Day 1
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Of course
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I applied to this server before, but was declined because I applied under the my old, hacked, account which had a 0/10 reputation on the ban sites.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'm desperately searching for a good FTB server, because so far in all my time in Minecraft, I've found one server I was able to stick with for a long time, than another that I left because the admins got abusive.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A deep understanding of the mods, a friendly player, and friends.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I do programming for fun, and am working on a Minecraft mod, of which I have no ETA

Any questions you would like to ask: None currently.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: On one server I had Mod (It went Mod-->Admin) and me and a friend hosted a Tekkit server a while back, to moderate success.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: I code in Java, and have worked a little with MySQL and HTML, but never did much in either.
How well do you know linux?: Never used it, I've always used OSX or Windows.

Dark_Eav

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Dark_Eav
What is your Timezone?: CET (Germany)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): ~2h a day (more in the beginning)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: playing since alpha
FTB Experience?: I'm playing with most of the mods for some years now
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: of course
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm searching for a nice server to play on because i dont like smp
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: having fun with minecraft and a nice community
What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a nice and helpfull person and got lots of experience with most these mods
Other information you would like to add about yourself: -
Any questions you would like to ask: where is the server located?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: nope
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? nope
How well do you know linux? I got a dual boot setup with netrunner and windows for a few month now

assasin172

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
In-Game Username: assasin172
What is your Timezone?: Gtm + 1 ( Czech Republic )
If Yes, why?: ---
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2-3 hours per day .. and its depends if im at home or not
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes, i playing minecraft from alfa , but bought it when beta was been released. So few years yes.
FTB Experience?: Like a year ? dk exactly cus I been plaing at lot of private pack server (will write you examples to pm if you want :) )
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I have
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Cus i been tired of other servers where are 1 or 2 players online and there is no fun. Also this server looks like good with good comunity.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Meet new people maybe new friends, having fun and of course helping others :)

What will you be bringing to our server?: Well I like helping to others when they need something and i should help.. even if I don't know how I'm trying at least :)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm not pro gamer i'm playing it only for fun.

Any questions you would like to ask: where is server located? and any banned stuff?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Half year as op/admin - Vanilla, 1 year - Eventer - Vanilla, 1 year owner - modded/vanilla.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Freelancer web developer (html, css, beginer in php) , Mysql - 2 years experience (WOW server)
How well do you know linux? Im user but i instaled like 6 or 7 instances so know how to use putty acces, terminal stuff and these thinks. Also had linux in dual boot and I used these: Mint, ubuntu, open SUSE and BackTrack.