Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Well :b

In-Game Username: Wekmor
What is your Timezone?: GMT +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?: :b
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Around 2 hours per day I'd say, more on weekends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Alot before 1.5 :D
FTB Experience?: Played all kinds of packs since January I think
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I have one, but I'm not too good with speaking D:
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for an active server to have fun with other people while playing

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, having fun, such stuff :b

What will you be bringing to our server?: Probably some community builds for other people, really depends on what has already been done or what other people want to work on

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I don't really know anything else to tell you :b

Any questions you would like to ask: No

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: No
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Very little HTML, that's it
How well do you know linux? Not at all

tigin88

Jul 29, 2019
Posted whitelist app on your site. waiting for a response :). Making this post so i can get alerted of replys.

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Abuki
What is your Timezone?: UTC +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope (CLICK)
If Yes, why?: -
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Couple hours per day (In some days i'm busy so i can't say for sure how often)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I'm playing in vanilla minecraft since beta.
FTB Experience?: Since betapack
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for server with nice community.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and experience in using mods.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Helpfull person. I don't know what i can say more here.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: -
Any questions you would like to ask: -
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was OP and Moderator on couple of vanilla and modpack servers. Also i had my own server but because of no time and money i closed it.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: MySQL - i was creating couple databases for my servers in SA-MP and DayZ.
How well do you know linux?: I was using linux for about year so i know some of it

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Abuki
What is your Timezone?: UTC +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope (CLICK)
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Couple hours per day (In some days i'm busy so i can't say for sure how often)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I'm playing in vanilla minecraft since beta.
FTB Experience?: Since betapack
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for server with nice community.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and experience in using mods.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Helpfull person. I don't know what i can say more here.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: -
Any questions you would like to ask: -
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was OP and Moderator on couple of vanilla and modpack servers. Also i had my own server but because of no time and money i closed it.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: MySQL - i was creating couple databases for my servers in SA-MP and DayZ.
How well do you know linux?: I was using linux for about year so i know some of it

Accepted, Please register on our forums, and PM me (bud), to gain access to the client.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: miguelseara1
What is your Timezone?: 0h00 gmt
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 5 to 10h
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: a lot
FTB Experience?: a lot
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: huge mod pack

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i play the major mods from the FTB long before there was FTB packs so i know my way...

What will you be bringing to our server?: Im 28 so you can expect a mature and a experienced player. Ive been playing minecraft for long now and i currentely play on two different servers but they are not FTB.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Any questions you would like to ask:

Accepted, Register on forums, and I'll send you a pm for the client info.

ravenguy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Fanta_Manta
Age: 12 (My CPU screwed up when creating an account and set my birth date all wrong)
What is your Timezone?:
EDT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Thankfully not
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):It varies (complicated...)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: TONS
FTB Experience?: Again, TONS
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I don't have TS3
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Definitely

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to join a fun server to make new friends (and to play with different mods)

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Knowledge about mods, and friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: Surplus knowledge about certain mods

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I love food mods, biome mods, magic mods, and Forestry (haters gonna hate)

Any questions you would like to ask: I'll let you know when I think of one :p

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I own a Vanilla server with my sister and cousins.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Now accepting more Applications. Looking to build up a nice Nexus, please provide build samples.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
(A repost from my earlier one. Hope to be allowed on the server!)

In-Game Username: sabakugaara8
What is your Timezone?: Mountain Standard Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not at all.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Most times I will be pretty active during the day, but, I don't have access to a good, working computer on the weekends.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing since early beta
FTB Experience?: I first started out with Tekkit/Technic, but then after a while I moved on to FTB. I've been playing FTB for about a year.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Not currently, but I plan to have one soon.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because it seems like an epic server to play on. It also seems to be the most popular of all the Private Packs.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Lately, I've been looking for a server to be my main server, if that makes sense. A server that I will play on and stay there for a while.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a guy who likes to do big scale projects, but I'm not the best builder, aesthetically speaking. When I gather a lot of materials, I love building a large scale Biomass production, so I could help that way.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a 16 year old beginner programmer in Lua, most experience in Computer Craft turtles. I love doing Forestry when I get that far in, but I'm also a bit impatient when it comes to tedious work, which is bad for me. xD

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, none currently.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've never been an OP or Moderator for any servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None
How well do you know linux? I don't know a thing about it.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
(A repost from my earlier one. Hope to be allowed on the server!)

In-Game Username: sabakugaara8
What is your Timezone?: Mountain Standard Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not at all.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Most times I will be pretty active during the day, but, I don't have access to a good, working computer on the weekends.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing since early beta
FTB Experience?: I first started out with Tekkit/Technic, but then after a while I moved on to FTB. I've been playing FTB for about a year.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Not currently, but I plan to have one soon.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because it seems like an epic server to play on. It also seems to be the most popular of all the Private Packs.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Lately, I've been looking for a server to be my main server, if that makes sense. A server that I will play on and stay there for a while.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a guy who likes to do big scale projects, but I'm not the best builder, aesthetically speaking. When I gather a lot of materials, I love building a large scale Biomass production, so I could help that way.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a 16 year old beginner programmer in Lua, most experience in Computer Craft turtles. I love doing Forestry when I get that far in, but I'm also a bit impatient when it comes to tedious work, which is bad for me. xD

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, none currently.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've never been an OP or Moderator for any servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None
How well do you know linux? I don't know a thing about it.

Accepted. Hop on the website, and register on the forums, and ill send you a link to the pack.

Aura

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AuraTheHedgehog
What is your Timezone?: Mountain Time/Pacific Time
If Yes, why?: N/a
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends on the day and week. I will play possible 2 hours a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Alot. Complete expert.
FTB Experience?: Getting to learn. I am still learning some intermediate stuff.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes but I don't know if I will use it.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes of course.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: The old FTB server I played on had some down time, a very VERY small community and then it shut down. I have been searching for a similar server since and now I found it!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good experience with a community and a modded survival.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A helpful player who will give assistance when needed and things. Friendly and fair.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I like minecraft alot and mods are very cool to me. I am more of a magi-tech type guy so I like tech and magic mods balancing but I like magic mods alot more.

Any questions you would like to ask: No not really.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: None.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Nada.
How well do you know linux? No clue.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Done, check our forums. Upgrade coming soon, just waiting on a couple mods with worldgen requirements. Get in now to have some fun while we wait!

samip537

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: samip537
What is your Timezone?: GMT +2 (EEST)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I'm planning on to try this server. If it's good i'll be playing on it. (Maybe 5 - 6 hours per week)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Ever since 1.7.x
FTB Experience?: Experience with mods in general => 1,5 years. FTB => 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes i do, but i'm finnish/fin so don't know how many will understand my English.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I wan't to find good place to hang out in.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends maybe.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Maybe something community build things. (Depends on what people wants.)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm an server administrator.

Any questions you would like to ask: Are Mystcraft dimensions allowed?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I have been running my own server for one year now, but i want to try something else for change.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I'm using HTML allmost everyday 'cuz I have an website of my own. I have little experience of MYSQL.
How well do you know linux? I know it pretty well. I have used FreeBSD, (NOT unix) Ubuntu, Debian. I'm using Linux everyday 'cuz checking things on my Linux Based server. (Ubuntu Server)

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MARKCayenne
What is your Timezone?: UTC +01:00
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): On work days from about 16:00-21:00
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played for years until I found out that they have mods.
FTB Experience?: A couple years mostly direwolf and mindcrack.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yeah
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yeah

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a custom plugins server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Learn something new, new designs of buildings.

What will you be bringing to our server?: My projects that a build and maybe help.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I have been a mod and an admin on some servers.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, maybe when I join.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was admin and mod on a lot of vanilla server and on a few ftb and tekkit servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
How well do you know linux?

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: samip537
What is your Timezone?: GMT +2 (EEST)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I'm planning on to try this server. If it's good i'll be playing on it. (Maybe 5 - 6 hours per week)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Ever since 1.7.x
FTB Experience?: Experience with mods in general => 1,5 years. FTB => 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes i do, but i'm finnish/fin so don't know how many will understand my English.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I wan't to find good place to hang out in.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends maybe.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Maybe something community build things. (Depends on what people wants.)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm an server administrator.

Any questions you would like to ask: Are Mystcraft dimensions allowed?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I have been running my own server for one year now, but i want to try something else for change.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I'm using HTML allmost everyday 'cuz I have an website of my own. I have little experience of MYSQL.
How well do you know linux? I know it pretty well. I have used FreeBSD, (NOT unix) Ubuntu, Debian. I'm using Linux everyday 'cuz checking things on my Linux Based server. (Ubuntu Server)
Accepted. Register on our forums, and make a post in the whitelist section, and ill send you a link with the client.

In-Game Username: MARKCayenne
What is your Timezone?: UTC +01:00
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): On work days from about 16:00-21:00
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played for years until I found out that they have mods.
FTB Experience?: A couple years mostly direwolf and mindcrack.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yeah
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yeah

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a custom plugins server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Learn something new, new designs of buildings.

What will you be bringing to our server?: My projects that a build and maybe help.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I have been a mod and an admin on some servers.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, maybe when I join.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was admin and mod on a lot of vanilla server and on a few ftb and tekkit servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
How well do you know linux?

Accepted. Register on our forums, and make a post in the whitelist section, and ill send you a link with the client.