Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KingGongora
What is your Timezone?: -5 EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 6 hours a day+ mostly everyday
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: about a year on Factions server
FTB Experience?: A few months now and fairly good at stuff but still learning :p
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes I do
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I do and read them

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I have been struggling to find a good community to play with that also has a server that does not lag so baddly =/

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good community to talk and play with

What will you be bringing to our server?: A mature and fun player to talk with and I am very good at appearance building, I am certain I have some cool stuff to share with people

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Full time working, cant get enough of FTB :p

Any questions you would like to ask: I am sure some will come to me later xD!

Accepted

In-Game Username: dakamojo
What is your Timezone?: Central. Located in Texas
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Usually about three hours a day during the week and more on weekends.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing vanilla Minecraft since the early beta days.
FTB Experience?: I have been playing FTB since the FTB Hardcore challenge map.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for a new server, specifically one that continues to update the mods.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Entertainment while playing Minecraft with a group of friendly players.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I like to work in a cooperative mode, building my own base but sharing resources with my friends around me. I am not a hermit type of builder. I also like to work on community projects.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am knowledgable about using custom mod packs. I use MultiMC. I also manage my own custom mod pack for SSP.

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Not really. I have run a private server for friends that didn't require much management.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I am an Android developer by trade. I am very experienced with MySql, Java, and HTML
How well do you know linux? I am a Mac user so I work with unix-like OS. It's closer to BSD. I manage a Mac build server and do a fair amount of scripting in bash.

Accepted.

Both of you register on our forums and send me a private message. Ill direct you from there further.

spartanroy2142

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Eragunn
What is your Timezone?: -5 EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: False banned.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): every week for about 2 hours daily
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played vanilla for about a year.
FTB Experience?: I have played FTB for 2 years and I have alot of experience with the mods. I dont overly like the technology mods.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to join to have a fresh start in a balanced server that is community based. And I am interested to see what kind of mods the server has.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Mainly a good time.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Just a normal member nothing really special about me. I dont interact with people on servers to much other than in chat.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not much I would like to add.

Any questions you would like to ask:Not yet.

Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Yes I have been a mod on 3 vanilla servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Nope
How well do you know linux? Not very well.

Treztoz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Treztoz

What is your Timezone?: PST

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no, here is proof. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/74a03999335db74f708315106dc1652c6502c3ea

If Yes, why?: Nothing to say here :p

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): i will aim for at-least 3/4 Hours it will be slightly hard because of baseball however.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:i have played vanilla before the weather update (LOL) so i am very well aware of the basics of vanilla and i have gotten to the point where vanilla is boring and i need mods.

FTB Experience?: I have a Great experience with FTB as well and i can help anyone who need help in-game

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.

Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to join purely because of the good ratings i hear about this server! and even bonus i hear there is a minimal amount of lag and that's amazing considering how many mods you have!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Basically 3 things: 1) Having a good time and enjoying a nice relaxing time of playing a game i love. 2) Gaining more knowledge on other mods i have not tried out yet to increase a better experience. 3) being able to help others and make friendships in-game who i can trust and make the game fun to play.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will be bringing myself and previous FTB knowledge to help other whenever necessary!

Other information you would like to add about yourself: i Am 15 years old, However i am very mature. (none of this nonsense crap or or vulgar subjects) Also i have been a mod before (mc Fightclub 18+) and i purely love to enjoy this awesome game as well as help others!!

Any questions you would like to ask: Non that i can think of at the moment, but i will let you know if a have any

~Thanks! :D

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: miguelseara1
What is your Timezone?: 0h00 gmt
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 5 to 10h
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: a lot
FTB Experience?: a lot
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: huge mod pack

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i play the major mods from the FTB long before there was FTB packs so i know my way...

What will you be bringing to our server?: Im 28 so you can expect a mature and a experienced player. Ive been playing minecraft for long now and i currentely play on two different servers but they are not FTB.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

rienk17

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: rienk17

What is your Time zone?: Central. located in north America
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Usually about three hours a day during the week and more on weekends.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing vanilla Minecraft since the early beta days.
FTB Experience?: I have been playing FTB for 7 months and enjoying every bit of itDo you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for a new server, specifically one that continues to update the mod and has a nice and fun community.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a group of friendly players who can give me new ideas and have fun with.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I like to be apart of the community and share anything that can be shared and be in as many groups and try to make some good friends

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am very knowledgeable in mods and have played with mods for 4 years

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: sabakugaara8
What is your Timezone?: Mountain Standard Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not at all.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Most times I will be pretty active during the day, but, I don't have access to a good, working computer on the weekends.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing since early beta
FTB Experience?: I first started out with Tekkit/Technic, but then after a while I moved on to FTB. I've been playing FTB for about a year.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Not currently, but I plan to have one soon.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because it seems like an epic server to play on. It also seems to be the most popular of all the Private Packs.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Lately, I've been looking for a server to be my main server, if that makes sense. A server that I will play on and stay there for a while.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a guy who likes to do big scale projects, but I'm not the best builder, aesthetically speaking. When I gather a lot of materials, I love building a large scale Biomass production, so I could help that way.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a 16 year old beginner programmer in Lua, most experience in Computer Craft turtles. I love doing Forestry when I get that far in, but I'm also a bit impatient when it comes to tedious work, which is bad for me. xD

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, none currently.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've never been an OP or Moderator for any servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None
How well do you know linux? I don't know a thing about it.

brandonk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: brandonk
What is your Timezone?: Eastern
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes.
If Yes, why?: I have been banned by Admins abusing their powers. If you require more info, I can elaborate.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Most likely a few hours a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have plenty of vanilla experience, having played it before even texture support.
FTB Experience?: I have played FTB almost since it came out. I have a solid handle on all of the mods included.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because I have been looking for a private pack server for quite some time now and this one seems like a solid choice for what I'm looking for.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun experience and maybe some friends even.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A knowledge of mods and whatever else needs to be brought.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nothing really.

Any questions you would like to ask: Not at all.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I have Admin-ed, Co-owned, and Moderated several servers. Both vanilla and modpack.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have very minor Java and HTML experience. I could learn more if needed, of course.
How well do you know linux? I have never used Linux.

Aura

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AuraTheHedgehog
What is your Timezone?: Pacific/Mountain time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I can't say for sure, it would vary from time to time. But I would be online often if I have the ability to.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Incredible. I know QUITE alot of vanilla minecraft.
FTB Experience?: This takes a dive.. I am not very well skilled in FTB and only know a few things and most of that is simple stuff. I would hope to be able to learn as I play and learn from others who would be willing to teach me.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do have a mic but I never have used TeamSpeak of any kind.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To have a fun experience with FTB and to try and learn all that I can.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Knowledge of FTB, friends, a great experience.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself. A friendly person who may not know how to help but will try.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I like to help people even if I haven't got a clue. When playing MC I be careful when I am starting out but I like to do fun things if I have the resources etc. And all that great stuff. I don't like fighting or mean people.

Any questions you would like to ask: Yes but only one. Where is this custom modpack?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I have never had a mod or op position.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None :/
How well do you know linux? I never used anything outside of a windows computer.

AcapTeo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AcapSkyrim
What is your Timezone?: +8 GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I play at least 2 hour a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Only played since 1.2.5
FTB Experience?: been playing since the release
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yep

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I like to play with others

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More friends, tips n tricks to surviving in minecraft

What will you be bringing to our server?: I like to help around so i'll try to be as helpful as i can to everyone

Other information you would like to add about yourself:I like to share stuff I have with others, and i'll often get griefed because of this :)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: nope
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? not really
How well do you know linux? not at all

Brolance

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Brolance
What is your Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Maybe 4-6 hours everyday on weekends 2-3 on weekdays
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Done evrything there is to do so I'm bored
FTB Experience?: Awesome with bees and trees and some CC I also love applied energies tics
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yea
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Me and my friend have been looking for a ftb server for a while and think this may be the one

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Make a good bunch of friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: I can be very technical but I can also be very fun to hang out with

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm awesome :3

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: No
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
How well do you know linux? What is Linux o_O

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: mit240
What is your Timezone?: gmt
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
If Yes, why?: took some items from an abandoned house, admin didnt like it. (learned not to touch what isn't your own will never happen again)
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2-3 hours a day, not every day though
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: played for a year before switching mostly to modded, had my hand in some large builds, (still play on hungergames / spleef servers occationally)
FTB Experience?: played ftb since the public beta and know alot of mods very well
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes i do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i love playing knee deep in mods, makes for more diverse tech progression

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: fun, friends and a time sink

What will you be bringing to our server?: i can my ugly but functional houses :D

Other information you would like to add about yourself: you could learn more by getting to know me :)

Any questions you would like to ask: when can i start?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: been a mod a few time on tekkit and vanilla, but suffed from inslavedtoserveritis where it not fun any more.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? barebones html
How well do you know linux? i am google-it tier

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: thomboy90
What is your Timezone?: GMT +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why?: --
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): allmost any day iam having summer vacation now so i have enough time
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since alpha
FTB Experience?: since beta 1.4 i got boring of MC so searched for things to do
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: of couse i will
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yeah of course
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: to make friends, help people and to do a youtube letsplay
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i hope to gain allot of new friends
What will you be bringing to our server?: a fun young person wwho will help people if needed
Other information you would like to add about yourself: iam super funny :p
Any questions you would like to ask: which modpack do you use, what's it's name
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: i made my own modpack but my old PC crashed and i don't whant to go to that trouvle right now
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? not yet, iam can code a litle bit in LUA
How well do you know linux? not great

ZeroKaiser

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ZeroKaiser
What is your Timezone?: EST/EDT
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2/3 per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 3 years
FTB Experience?: 1.5 years
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Community experience

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: I get along very well with others

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I have steel skin and can take a joke

Any questions you would like to ask: N/A

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Wekmor
What is your Timezone?: GMT +1
If Yes, why?: :b
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Around 2 hours per day I'd say, more on weekends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Alot before 1.5 :D
FTB Experience?: Played all kinds of pack since January I think
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I have one, but I'm not too good with speaking D:

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for an active server to have fun with other people while playing

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, having fun, such stuff :b

What will you be bringing to our server?: Probably some community builds for other people, really depends on what has already been done

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I don't really know anything else to tell you :b

Any questions you would like to ask: No

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: No
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Very little HTML, that's it
How well do you know linux? Not at all

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: miguelseara1
What is your Timezone?: 0h00 gmt
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 5 to 10h
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: a lot
FTB Experience?: a lot

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: huge mod pack

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i play the major mods from the FTB long before there was FTB packs so i know my way...

What will you be bringing to our server?: Im 28 so you can expect a mature and a experienced player. Ive been playing minecraft for long now and i currentely play on two different servers but they are not FTB.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: