Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arkados

Jul 29, 2019
to Arkados, HAHAHA you are awesome haha I lurk the forums and servers for a home myself. Sadly I had to stop hosting my server just recently due to my server box (the sad sack that conked out right after the warranty ran out) or I'd be asking you if you wanted a mod spot hahahaha!

Why thank you my kind male sibling, it doth be well to hear that persons other than myself appreciates true, honesty, even when it doth be in a sarcastic manner. Hopefully these kind whitelisting gentlemen and/or madams shall appreciate the honesty as well. Thee goal of the exercise wast aimed at the intent of giving the whitelisters a, breath of fresh air, as I believe they doth say it. as for thy unfortunate loss, ye have mine solemn apologizes, I do hope thy luck has a turn for the more well off in the near future. Until we speak again, may this painting of fine comedy keep you enjoyed.

http://weknowmemes.com/2012/02/please-excuse-my-dope-ass-swag/

Reactions: Silmargt

luca

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: luca2849
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?: .....
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Day - 3-5
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 3 years
FTB Experience?: Since the 1.2.5 maps
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
Because ive been looking for a friendly server with a nice atmosphere

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
More knowledge about FTB and become friends
What will you be bringing to our server?:
I could donate materials to the town so you could build non-cheaty things
Other information you would like to add about yourself: I like minecraft

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: _Kronza_
What is your Timezone?: CST (Duluth, Minnesota)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: I was inactive when me and my family went on a week long cruise, so really, not a ban, I guess.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Probably at least 1 hour a day, everyday, weekends, I could possibly be on none, but then spend an all nighter on the server.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Alpha 1.2
FTB Experience?: About 5 months, mixed modpacks, DW20 being my favorite and the one that I'm sticking with.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm sick and tired of those danchie open servers where it seems that people don't give 2 shits, so they do whatever, such as grief or steal, so, I'd like to join FTM as it's whitelisted, and I really enjoy the idea of a community aspect.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, maybe some knowledge that I already don't poses in a mod.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Small traffic from my youtube channel, a helpful personality, knowledge.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: My name is James, I live in Duluth, Minnesota, United States, I'm 17 and love hanging out with friends.

Any questions you would like to ask: Whats the TS Ip? :p

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I ran a series of servers for the total duration of about 7 months, starting back in Minecraft Beta.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Close to none.
How well do you know Linux? Nothing of it.

heyoomimi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: heyoomimi
What is your Timezone?: EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): about 8 hours/week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've only played MC for 4 months, usually on the direwolf20 mod pack though
FTB Experience?: been playing direwolf20
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would love to join to meet new people.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Making friends and expand my knowledge of using the mods.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Hopefully a couple other friends, and I am always happy to help others if needed.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I mainly use Thaumcraft, Forestry, Mystcraft, and basic IC2 and BC.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is your website up? because I don't see much information on it about the whitelisting or the mods.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: N/A
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? N/A
How well do you know linux? None.

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately the founder is awol and no one can mod the first post. I guess a moderator could but we still have hope that our homes will still be intact. We can hope

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
ehh i think a new begging should happen if this server comes back. So much has changed since this server was last active

Reactions: Korsovan

MortalSebastican

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MortalSebastican
What is your Timezone?: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No i was never banned in any server.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1-3H/per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know everything in vanilla minecraft.
FTB Experience?: I know how to use Mystcraft, Thaumcraft 3, EE3, Buildcraft 3, Industrial craft 2, Modular powersuits.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:I have a microphone but it's broken for some reason...
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
Yes i agree to the rules and guidelines.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
I have been looking for a server for a very long (a good server). So i found this server i thought i could join.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
I'm look for fun and a bit for experience with FTB.
What will you be bringing to our server?:
I will try and report any one ho will be breaking the rules.
Other information you would like to add about yourself:
If any player reads this i would like to live with you or play with you.
Any questions you would like to ask: Is the community of this server is good?

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
not to sound pessimistic but unless something major changes the chances of the server coming back in the future are unlikely at best.

-Kp

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
ehh i think a new begging should happen if this server comes back. So much has changed since this server was last active
not to sound pessimistic but unless something major changes the chances of the server coming back in the future are unlikely at best.

-Kp
True on both counts. I'm taking a break from MC atm but yeah I doubt it will be the same after this period of time and also changes will have to happen for it to work. Either way it was fun while it was on

Hexanon84

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Hexanon84
What is your Timezone?: UTC +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1-5 hrs/day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: played since 1.4.7 Vanilla
FTB Experience?: about a year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want a server that i can play on with a nice community, im tierd of endless griefing and stealing on open servers where ppl doesnt apply the rules

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: having a good time playing this awesome modpack

What will you be bringing to our server?: Epic builds, an helping hand to ppl that doesnt have so much experience and food for the server :) (kinda into the farming part of ftb)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im also looking into a stable server that i can make a lets play series on my gaming channel on youtube, started on one LP on my previous server but the server got closed due to the admin didnt have time to maintain the server anymore. I was a mod on that server

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: LSMP modpack Custom modpack for 1.4.7/1.5.1
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Non
How well do you know linux? abit

Apocalypse_HD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Apocalypse_HD
What is your Timezone?: EST -5 hoursHave you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes once
If Yes, why?: I really dont know i was running around in a mine shaft looking for quarts and stuff saw a angry zombie so i swapped to my vile sword cause i was working on my shards and the second i killed the zombie i was banned and the reason why was listed as hacking/other
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): well depends usually 5+ hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: yes
FTB Experience?: Ultimate minecrack direwolf20
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes Astro A50
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: need to find a new server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more unique tech builds

What will you be bringing to our server?: My knowledge of mods and my auto mated systems

Other information you would like to add about yourself: i like building nice looking buildings

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Oped on 3 different servers Volts FTB ultimate and Tekkit
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? no
How well do you know linux? no

Uwi121

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: uwibern
What is your Timezone?: EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
If Yes, why?: Never been.
FTB Experience?: about 2-3 months of experience.

Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes. I always follow every rules on a server i joined.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends? maybe learn more things.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Like to play with other people rather playing by myself.

Jacket_Buttons

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've been taking a bit of a break as well. Work has been pretty intense for me lately so no real time. I hope the server comes back at some point, even if it is a fresh start. It was my first real server, so I suppose I'm being a bit sentimental.

Reactions: Korsovan

Betcan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Addoz1
What is your Timezone?:GMT+1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:played PvP for about 2 years, then i thought it was to easy so i switched to FTB
FTB Experience?:About 1 year playing of and on. Started liking it more now when i got in to it.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:I'm looking for a small server with a awesome community where everyone can be friends and no asshats are raging 24/7

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Alot of new people to talk to. a fun playing experience everyday.

What will you be bringing to our server?:A happy person that can help lot with bees if thats needed! :D

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a happy person.

Any questions you would like to ask:Nope

Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Said up above.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?Ive done some java. also some HTML. i prefer the HTML.
How well do you know linux? Not a singe bit :S

PaperKrane

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: PaperKrane
What is your Timezone?: US Central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Around 10 hrs a week. Checking in about once a day, with longer sessions when I am off.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've had minecraft from the beginning
FTB Experience?: I played on a private server for a couple months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for a better way of playing minecraft than begging my friends to play with me. It get's lonely on big empty servers and this server seems to have a similar player base to myself.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hopefully some new buddies and a place to share creations.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I feel like I have a good sense of minecraft aesthetics. I'm a good helper and I'm ready to get involved. I also know a good deal about the bees from forestry if you like that sort of thing

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Feel free to ask! I'm looking forward to your reply.

Any questions you would like to ask: None.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: We started a server for our friends, I managed it for a while but they moved on. We changed mods around but settled on FTB.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I learned quite a bit of Java and HTML at a charter school, but I haven't maintained my skills.
How well do you know linux? Only slightly

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've been taking a bit of a break as well. Work has been pretty intense for me lately so no real time. I hope the server comes back at some point, even if it is a fresh start. It was my first real server, so I suppose I'm being a bit sentimental.
Besides IRL I'm in a Minecraft burnout phase. Playing bits here and there but I need a break before I can get back into it. Maybe server will be back by then,lol, either that or the pack will be updated to 1.5.2...lol

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone. Long time no speak right. lol. Well you will all be happy to know I just heard from Bud....He is opening the server up soon. DO NOT ASK ME WHEN! I do not know when. I will let you know.

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Any talk of the modpack he's using? If he's open to suggestion I've been following Season 5 of dire's smp series and I think it's be cool to try out a lot of those new mods. No Red Power 2 but Applied Energestics and Tinker's Construct look awesome