Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Carsius

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Carsius
What is your Timezone?:
Eastern Standard Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Nope.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
.5/day (3.5/wk)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
I have played sporadically since Alpha.
FTB Experience?:
I have been using the pack since it came out, and before then the array of mods which Direwolf20 used.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:
Yep.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
Yep.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
I have been looking for a moderately-sized FTB community using the Direwolf20 pack ever since the last one I was in was forced to shut down.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
I am looking to have fun with FTB in a multiplayer community, of course.
What will you be bringing to our server?:
Experience in the modpack and the game, and the creativity to create unique machines.
Other information you would like to add about yourself:
I am currently applying for college, so I will probably have to skip a few weeks in the coming months. Also, I am a whitelisted redstoner for The Voxel Box.
Previous OP Experience:
Quite a bit, but the most notable was certainly my time as one of the Community Administrators for Hatventures (Hatventures.net). I had to leave due to personal time constraints, and I've never really touched Vanilla since.

Reactions: Silmargt

zc152

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Zerocool152
What is your Timezone?: EST (-5:00 GMT)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Expecting at least 2 hours per week.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing on and off since late indev/early infdev
FTB Experience?: Have been playing the same mods as the Direwolf20 pack long before it was a proper pack. Happily used it when it came out. No more installation chores.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, Logitech G35, so quality shouldn't be an issue either.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: My previous direwolf20 server has fallen below 50% up time and I am looking for somewhere new to play.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A place to play the mod pack with other people.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm decent with turtles and my problem solving skills are ok.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am a college student so my hours are highly variable.
Any questions you would like to ask:
- Are chunk loaders enabled?
- Is there a mirror for your website anywhere? It appears to be down and google hasn't had the chance to cache it.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Ran my own Direwolf20 server with a small group of friends for a bit. That is all.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No MySQL, I have taken 2 classes on java in the past, both passed with high marks. If I had a need to use HTML I would probably use a WYSISWG editor as they have become very advanced.
How well do you know linux? Linux is one of those things I always mean to get around trying but haven't yet. If there was a significant need, I could probably work in the environment.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, one more time....the server is down temporarily. This DOES include the website. We will be back up as soon as possible and will let you all know when. Also, for all of you wonderful and determined people that have applied we will review the white list when we are back up and running. Thank you for your patience. This is Not a recording, just a repeated post over, and over, and over again. <3
Fay

Mikara65

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Mikara65
What is your Timezone?: Eastern USA
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 10 (unemployed :/)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing for a couple years now , and on servers for a few months
FTB Experience?: Experience with Industrial Craft, and Redpower as well as thaumcraft 3!.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a consistantly active FTB server with no lag

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A lag free mature enviroment

What will you be bringing to our server?: Im a mature active player with strong sense of contributing as well as a quick learner. I will be able to help with anything

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nothing really other then im a easy going mature adult.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do u have any dedicated worlds like mining worlds or arena?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
How well do you know linux?

KaitoKid

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KaitoKid777
What is your Timezone?: Eastern
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since July 2011, Fully for the first year
FTB Experience?: About one year

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: The server that some friends and I were using shut down, and we were looking for a new server to play on.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun and helpful community as well as,

What will you be bringing to our server?: Knowledge of most of the mods inside of the pack, decent building abilities.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Due to school, I may be on the server sporadically at times.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I had been OPed on a friend’s vanilla server, but other than that, no.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No MySQL experience. Very basic HTML experience, and intermediate Java experience.
How well do you know linux? I have a laptop with it installed, however, my knowledge of it is quite minimal.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Update as promised: First, Thank you all for your patience. Second, the server will continue to be down for an unknown amount of time. We love all of our players and community and hope you will all stick with us, but it will take some time. To all of you applying: we will review the white list when we are back up and running, but it is going to be a bit... I will continue to keep you all posted as I am given information. Please continue being patient and supportive.

Fay

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
LOL WUT? Server down... wtf! Guess I'm going to go eat a potato and hope things work out. Talk to U soon

UltraBrownies

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KidKiggz
What is your Timezone?: EST
If Yes, why?: ^
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): like 3 or more just I can't play on sundays
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Of course
FTB Experience?: I'm very educated in FTB and I'm pretty much a prime teammate to have since I've had experience with every mod.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Certainly

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because your server seems to be one of the best on the list and I want to share my ideas with others.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: New ideas and ways to do things and new friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: A good attitude

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've owned my server for quite some time, bukkit and Vanilla
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None
How well do you know linux? I use windows

Arrowheaderz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Arrowheaderz
What is your Timezone?: Eastern (-5:00 I believe)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yeah, my friends servers as a joke or to anger me.
If Yes, why?: ^ See above ^
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): about 3-4 hours a day, hopefully.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: about 2 years now, played ever since the beta first came out. (1.1-1.2 beta era)
FTB Experience?: Rather experienced in most mods except for forestry and thermal expansion, learning every day though.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I do, I do, I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because I want to join a feed the beast community that is actually fun.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun time.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Epic machines and factories

Other information you would like to add about yourself: call me Arrow.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nothin

--Extra Info--

Ginixx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Ginixx
What is your Timezone?: UTC/GMT +1 hour
If Yes, why?: -
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Im a very active minecraft player :) Ill be on as most as i can
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since early alpha stages
FTB Experience?: For a couple of months now but i also played alot of tekkit so i do know almost all the mods
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes i do
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes i do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Feed the Machine seems like an awesome server :)

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope ill have alot of fun with the other members :)

What will you be bringing to our server?: I hope i can bring some joy to the server! :D

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not really know what to add about myself.. ^^

jeff9219

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Jeff9219
What is your Timezone?: EST (Toronto)
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): probably four to six hours a day, three days a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played vanilla since alpha
FTB Experience?: Since the beginning.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:

Looking for a Multiplayer server to join since the last two server in the past year i have played on have ceased to exist due to upkeep issues.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
To play with some great people and build some wicked creations!
What will you be bringing to our server?:

Great personality, great technical knowledge and one more person making nice things :p

I am a film student in toronto(Canada), and unfortunately (unless your me then fortunately) film shoots and school take priority and can steal me from any sense of social life (and gaming in general) so I tend to take breaks from mine craft/computer gaming for about a week or two at a time from time to time, but play consistently when i have the time.

Is it neccesary to ask a question? :p

^^ totally counts as asking a question!

--Extra Info--

did run/host my own server from minecraft 1.0 to 1.3 but better servers came around and moved on

worked in a web development house as an internship during high school so familiar with php/html (5) and Mysql
been a linux user for about five years (main os does happen to be OSX though - extension of being a film student) - Go Ubuntu

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Like Omagerd! I can't log in wtf! HAX! Server has been penetrated by a big hairy hacker! Wait.... oh yeah nvm Bud is afk

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly not so much that I've heard. A few of us are on an ultimate pack server if you check our posts

Arkados

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: - Dum8kid
What is your Timezone?: -7 GMT(Arizona)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Well... there WAS that one time, at band camp...
If Yes, why?: What happens at band camp stays at bandcamp
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 8+ Hours per week (probably more)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Thorough
FTB Experience?: Some (but not a ton)
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: It's safe to say you are allowed to defend yourself if attacked (outside sanctioned pvp areas), corrected? if not, you know, that's a little dumb.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because it was the second Direwolf modpack server I came across, and I liked the first rule enough I would like to play here.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: ...A server to play on...? with other people...? and I guess a chance to learn more about the pack, and things you can do with it.
What will you be bringing to our server?: A... Friend? and large, glorious mud huts that aren't made of mud or in the shape of huts.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: quite sarcastic(if you couldn't tell already), I take very little as srs bsns(Serious Business).
Any questions you would like to ask: Yeah, when's lunch? Oh, and if the first posted said, I missed it, but is their a limit to how big/tall you can make things?

Reactions: Silmargt

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Tjaden
What is your Timezone?: GMT +0
If Yes, why?: -
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3-4 Hours during College days, then anywhere from 1-16 hours when I'm not in College
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Alpha
FTB Experience?: Since FTB Release Date
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, But prefer to use text chat

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for a fun, friendly, community based server where I can build big projects amongst some of the other projects from other members.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, Fun, Happiness and a deeper knowledge into FTB

What will you be bringing to our server?: A Fun, Friendly, Helpful attitude, whilst helping others with building and having an all round good time. I also love to create realistic builds, recently, based off of Game of Thrones.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: -

Any questions you would like to ask: -

Arkados

Jul 29, 2019
Alas, I have an inquiry as to the development of a solution to the server's current predicament?

Silmargt

Jul 29, 2019
to Arkados, HAHAHA you are awesome haha I lurk the forums and servers for a home myself. Sadly I had to stop hosting my server just recently due to my server box (the sad sack that conked out right after the warranty ran out) or I'd be asking you if you wanted a mod spot hahahaha!

Reactions: Arkados

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ElZendo
What is your Timezone?:UK GMT +0
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2 or 3 hours on weekdays, possibly 5 or 6 per day on weekends, depending on work and social circles.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Extensive, except for possibly bits of the last major update as i've mainly been playing ftb.
FTB Experience?: Fairly good, there are still alot of mods I haven't really touched. I like to get a good setup with lot's of resources before I start to look into mods i'm not quite famliar with.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Only the microphone supplied with my laptop so I won't be joining teamspeak just yet.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am looking for a server with a good player base for me to further my enjoyment and knowledge of ftb. I have tried playing on a few smaller servers but they have all shut down.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: An enjoyable place for me to play ftb where I can spend alot of time with less worry of the server having to shut down.
What will you be bringing to our server?: A fairly extensive knowledge of most mods so I can help if anyone needs it, i'm always up for checking out other peoples homes and things they've built using the mods in ftb as I find it gives me inspiration to do cool things myself.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a laid back guy, like to do my own thing between work, chilling with my missus, mates etc. I find playing minecraft a nice way to relax, some of the stuff that can happen is hilarious.
Any questions you would like to ask: None. Your copyrights quality!
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: None apart from the times i've ran the server files off my own hardware, never for the public.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No java experience i've had a little look at it but I don't have the time to learn it, I could probably pick up html again but I stopped learning it years ago, and no experience with MySQLL
How well do you know linux? I have never used it, never needed to.