Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: TheCountChuckula
What is your Timezone?: Pacific (GMT-8 (GMT-7 during DST)), but I work overnight some nights, so I could be on at all hours...
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4-5 (+/- 1) hrs per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes. Mostly playing creative in single player.
FTB Experience?: I have watched an ungodly amount of FTB videos on Youtube (mostly Ethoslab and Bdoubleo100)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Most definitely (yes)

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I have been watching video after video about FTB and I decided that I would like to play. I tried some open servers, but it seems that they can be very unregulated.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I would like to meet people who enjoy playing together and experience all the cool stuff the server mods have to offer.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am creative, and I learn quickly. I am helpful when I can be, and I know how to mind my own business.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: For a couple weeks I have been trying to run my own private server, but my system isn't strong enough. This is another reason I have chosen to apply to Feed the Machine.

Any questions you would like to ask: Are there any rules (I read the rules in OP) regarding the recording of Youtube videos? I have fun doing that in solo, but I won't in multi if it is problematic.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I do not wish to me a mod or op at this time, but as mentioned before I ran private servers (on a computer next to my client machine, and on Amazon) both failed to be powerful enough to be effective. Also I'm no stranger to the use of a help file.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? basic HTML, none of the other two...
How well do you know linux? Google is my friend. (ubuntu mostly)

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: darkevilmac
What is your Timezone?: Pacific
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: Most of my bans are on servers owned by people from my server that got banned so most of my bans are "revenge bans".
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): On weekends I will be on at least 4 hours however through the rest of the week I will be on with an average of 1-3 hours.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know plenty of vanilla redstone and most of the vanilla mechanics.
FTB Experience?: I don't usually play FTB I tend to play with the mods that are in it but with some other mods included.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I have a Logitech G930 and a blue snowball.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I agree with the rules and guidelines but believe that if you and someone are having a prank war of sorts then the punishment should not be as harsh.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would like to be part of a server were people are experienced with using the mods on the server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I would like to learn some new things I didn't know about mods and also meet some people and be part of a community.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'll hopefully be able to help someone if they are confused with a mod and take part in some advanced builds.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I owned a server once so I will try to make sure people obey the server rules and guidelines.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do you plan on getting extra mods for the server in the future?
Denied: Age restriction

Axed713

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: TheCountChuckula
What is your Timezone?: Pacific (GMT-8 (GMT-7 during DST)), but I work overnight some nights, so I could be on at all hours...
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4-5 (+/- 1) hrs per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes. Mostly playing creative in single player.
FTB Experience?: I have watched an ungodly amount of FTB videos on Youtube (mostly Ethoslab and Bdoubleo100)
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Most definitely (yes)

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I have been watching video after video about FTB and I decided that I would like to play. I tried some open servers, but it seems that they can be very unregulated.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I would like to meet people who enjoy playing together and experience all the cool stuff the server mods have to offer.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am creative, and I learn quickly. I am helpful when I can be, and I know how to mind my own business.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: For a couple weeks I have been trying to run my own private server, but my system isn't strong enough. This is another reason I have chosen to apply to Feed the Machine.

Any questions you would like to ask: Are there any rules (I read the rules in OP) regarding the recording of Youtube videos? I have fun doing that in solo, but I won't in multi if it is problematic.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I do not wish to me a mod or op at this time, but as mentioned before I ran private servers (on a computer next to my client machine, and on Amazon) both failed to be powerful enough to be effective. Also I'm no stranger to the use of a help file.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? basic HTML, none of the other two...
How well do you know linux? Google is my friend. (ubuntu mostly)

Accepted

cheesyman101

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: cheesyman101
What is your Timezone?: PST
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2-3 Hours a Weekday, 5-8 Hours Weekends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played minecraft since Infdev
FTB Experience?: I have a lot of knowledge with most of the mods. Mainly BC3, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion and IC2
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I have Turtle Beach P11
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To play with my friends on it.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun

What will you be bringing to our server?: Knowledge of the mods

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I like to build

Any questions you would like to ask: No

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I used to be op on a vanilla server
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I know a little bit of java
How well do you know linux? I know nothing

Zhandrix

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Zhandrix
What is your Timezone?:EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes
If Yes, why?:For asking a question about a hated clan
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):2-4hrs 3-5 days
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:High
FTB Experience?:High
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Indeed

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:Because i have been looking for a good direwolf20 pack server since dw20 released his pack

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:A good community

What will you be bringing to our server?:A good architect and friendly person

Other information you would like to add about yourself:None

Any questions you would like to ask:Nope

Skyhouse71

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: skyhouse71

What is your Timezone?: Mountain
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends. I have a family so it could be up to a couple hours a day to just a few hours every couple of weeks.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Almost 2 years now
FTB Experience?: None with FTB, but I have about 5 months with tekkit classic and 1 monthish with tekkit light.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: of course

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am looking for a good community that respects others and Feed the Machine may be it.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Knowledge about FTB and just good community to hang out with.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I do have pretty good knowledge with the core mods in FTB that I can share if wanted. Also, I am respectful and will be helpful with community projects.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Bud, if you remember, I was whitelisted for your tekkit server when it was up. That might have been short lived but it was fun while it lasted.

Any questions you would like to ask: Not at the moment.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Denied: Age Restriction
cheesyman101
Zhandrix[DOUBLEPOST=1359518165][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: skyhouse71
What is your Timezone?: Mountain
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends. I have a family so it could be up to a couple hours a day to just a few hours every couple of weeks.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Almost 2 years now
FTB Experience?: None with FTB, but I have about 5 months with tekkit classic and 1 monthish with tekkit light.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: of course

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am looking for a good community that respects others and Feed the Machine may be it.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Knowledge about FTB and just good community to hang out with.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I do have pretty good knowledge with the core mods in FTB that I can share if wanted. Also, I am respectful and will be helpful with community projects.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Bud, if you remember, I was whitelisted for your tekkit server when it was up. That might have been short lived but it was fun while it lasted.

Any questions you would like to ask: Not at the moment.

Accepted

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
I call Shenanigans. there is nothing on this post that says anything about age limits

Oh? Look at the MAIN title.

Feed The Machine [Bukkit!] [20tps] [24/7] [TS3] [Whitelist] [No Lag/20tps] [17+]Top Replied!

Zhandrix

Jul 29, 2019
Oh? Look at the MAIN title.

Feed The Machine [Bukkit!] [20tps] [24/7] [TS3] [Whitelist] [No Lag/20tps] [17+]Top Replied!
why is the emphasis on MAIN. and plus i said post, not title because to be honest put the important stuff in the meat of the post not the place where everyone skims over

Skyhouse71

Jul 29, 2019
OK, sorry for being the idiot of the group but how do I use your "modified mods"? I downloaded the "Feed the Machine" zip file and have extracted it but how do I use the FTB installer with that? I clicked on private pack but it says I need a code word. I am lost........... please be kind to my idiocy.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019

uncutas

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: uncutas
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes, once.
If Yes, why?: I killed a player and got banned even though pvp was on and no one warned players about no pvp.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): It depends, 2-3 hours a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Very good, got experience on everything, little lacking on redstone.
FTB Experience?: Good, played since tekkit came out, switched to FTB right away when it came out.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I have TS3 but I don't have a microphone.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: It looks to be a good server seeing from the description and the screenshots from the server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience in FTB.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly player who can help others with the mods.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: -

Any questions you would like to ask: Got one question, where is the server located?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Had my own vanilla server few times, was an op on a tekkit server for few months until the server closed.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Got MySQL and HTML experience.
How well do you know linux? Pretty well, like I mentioned above I had my own server on a VPS, so I know basics of linux.

cppowers1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: cppowers1
What is your Timezone?: CST (Chicago, Illinois, USA)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I have not.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I will be active almost everyday for around 2 hours per day, if not more.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: All the way back to Alpha.
FTB Experience?: Worked a little with FTB when the 1.2.5 version came out, and have not stopped using it till the launcher was released.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
I do.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
I have not played on a really good DW20 server yet and i am looking for a well-run one.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
I'm looking to meet some new friends in the DW20/FTB community and to have a really fun time playing on a server with other people.
What will you be bringing to our server?:
I can bring an extensive knowledge of the mods and overall i think i am a really funny person to be with.
Other information you would like to add about yourself:
I have been around Minecraft since it was first released. I love playing minecraft and don't know what i would do without it. I also haven't played SMP for a while so i would like to get back into that.
Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: No experience
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None.
How well do you know linux? Not at all.

Skyhouse71

Jul 29, 2019
Please re read the first line of this thread. Thanks.

http://machinecraft.selfip.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23

Wow, I still feel like a complete idiot. All the thread says is:

Required Mods and Configs
We have released a MultiMC instance. I have all permissions, and all guidelines have been followed.

Then there is a bunch of links to the mods. Is the MultiMC suppose to mean something? Sorry for all the learning stuff but this is the first time I will be setting up FTB.

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: goldern
What is your Timezone?: -3 GMT and +1 GMT (Christmas)
If Yes, why?: Grief
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3 Hours per day or more
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1 year
FTB Experience?: 1 month
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, but i can't speak english very well as it isn't my native language

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Play with the community and have fun

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: Knowledge and experience with minecraft for new players.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I've born in brazil, discovered minecraft in version 1.2, still playing it as i've like alot

Any questions you would like to ask: Are soul shards enabled? I personally think they break the aspects of the game, and cause lag if used incorrectly as most people do.

Edit: --Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Vanilla Server Admin, 2 months
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? HTML experience for 2 weeks in try and fail, mainly for old habbo private servers that used a html code to run.

oninaig

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Oninaig
What is your Timezone?: EST
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4-8 hours/day depending on classes
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: little over a year with most of the mods
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I've been searching for a stable FTB server with a good community and a staff that appreciates its players

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, and a fun experience.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am a friendly player and enjoy helping out new players when it comes to explaining the different aspects of the various mods included in the FTB packs. I also enjoy the community aspect of SMP as a whole (having people to chat with is nice even when you're busy doing your own thing)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Modded on a server that used most of the mods present on the FTB pack (Server was Gults Gorge)
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? BS in Comp Sci, so I have experience in Java, C+, Python, and others.
How well do you know linux? Pretty well.

Gdude18

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Gdude18
What is your Timezone?: Pacific time
If Yes, why?: Because my friend got annoyed with me.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4 hours per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Know pretty much everything about vanilla.
FTB Experience?: Enough to get started and I wont need help.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I have both.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I agree with the rules and guidelines.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to join because I've been looking for a server to join.

Any questions you would like to ask: I have no questions.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was previously OP on my friends server and it lasted a very long time and had lots of people on it most of the time.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Non

How well do you know linux? Don't use