Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Anlyia

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Anlyia
Timezone: Eastern
I have never been banned from any minecraft server.
I will most likely be on every other day if not every day due to class and work interference so approximatley 20 hours a week give or take.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience: I am most familiar with vanilla minecraft
FTB Experience: I have played direwolf 20 pack for about a month I am familiar with a majority of the mods although there are still I few I have to learn more about. I have also played the magic pack.
Teamspeak3: I do have a microphone for TS3
I agree to the rules and guidelines.
I first became interested through my very good friend Fayini. This server sounds wonderful and one of the few mature servers that can be found which is a pleasantry. By playing on this server I hope to have fun and make some FTB friends. I will bring my awsome personilty and great humor to this server. Also once I have setteled down and established myself I enjoy helping newcomers to the server and I am also a great farmer, builder/designer and I have OCD which makes me great at organizing designs and houses.
*OTHER INFORMATION*
1. I love cats, my kitten Gracie is a devil but a doll so you will probably hear about her.
2. I also play league of legends, I switch between this and league of legends.
3. I have college classes all day long on monday and wednesday so you may not see me on too often.
4. I also work 5 hour shifts most nights and some morning shifts which keeps me from playing
5. I also am doing insanity which just proves I'm a hard worker LOL

Rad_hazard_c

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3/day 15-20/week minus duty days.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Its been a long time. Back around the time of Indev.
FTB Experience?: I follow Direwolf20 and his modpack pretty close. Played FTB map to near completion (minus the bee breeding). I build computer controlled Redpower tunnelbores, Buildcraft since it first came out (plus APS and Logistics pipes), A fully automated Thaum room in SSP, not much in the way of cart and rail use. Hopeful that Xycraft gets updated with all the toys DW20 and the Forgecraft guys/gals are playing with on SMP. No experience programming turtles.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Mic and Teamspeak currently unavailable.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking to play with fellow Minecraftians. I watched DW20's LP SMP and felt I was missing the fun of building with others.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience in aesthetic builds. I'm a 9x9 or hobbit hole kind of guy looking to branch out into something more appealing.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I devote a lot of time on test worlds building tight, compact machine assemblies and frame works. Beginner level with automating machines via Computercraft/Redpower Comp.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: We ran a private Bukkit server on the USS New Hampshire during our last deployment.

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Moderator for a private Navy server with Bukkit
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None
How well do you know linux? None

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Anlyia
Timezone: Eastern
I have never been banned from any minecraft server.
I will most likely be on every other day if not every day due to class and work interference so approximatley 20 hours a week give or take.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience: I am most familiar with vanilla minecraft
FTB Experience: I have played direwolf 20 pack for about a month I am familiar with a majority of the mods although there are still I few I have to learn more about. I have also played the magic pack.
Teamspeak3: I do have a microphone for TS3
I agree to the rules and guidelines.
I first became interested through my very good friend Fayini. This server sounds wonderful and one of the few mature servers that can be found which is a pleasantry. By playing on this server I hope to have fun and make some FTB friends. I will bring my awsome personilty and great humor to this server. Also once I have setteled down and established myself I enjoy helping newcomers to the server and I am also a great farmer, builder/designer and I have OCD which makes me great at organizing designs and houses.
*OTHER INFORMATION*
1. I love cats, my kitten Gracie is a devil but a doll so you will probably hear about her.
2. I also play league of legends, I switch between this and league of legends.
3. I have college classes all day long on monday and wednesday so you may not see me on too often.
4. I also work 5 hour shifts most nights and some morning shifts which keeps me from playing
5. I also am doing insanity which just proves I'm a hard worker LOL

ACCEPTED :)

Damnesia

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
BombingPro
What is your Timezone?:
GMT+1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Never
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
Probably 3+ hours every day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
I have been playing since october 2010 or something so I pretty much know every little detail :). I also played on the old creative servers if you remember those.
FTB Experience?:
I have played Feed The Beast for quite a bit but couldn't really find a great server with an active community which was well protected. I also watch direwolf20 and most of the mindcrackers on YouTube.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes (a cheap USB mic though)
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
I have read them and thoroughly agree.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
I want to be able to play feed the beast while at the same time meet some cool people. I really like about all of the mods in Feed the Beast.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
A lot of fun and a few friends, maybe?
What will you be bringing to our server?:
Insightfull comments and good technical builds.
Other information you would like to add about yourself:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
I have been admin of a vanilla server for almost one year.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
Very little MySQL knowledge, but I know Java and HTML very well (also c/c++, js, haskell,...). I'm currently studying Computer Science at a University.
How well do you know linux?
Average I guess. I'm still working on improving my knowledge.

Axed713

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted: BombingPro
Accepted: Rad_Hazard_c (If this is not your minecraft username, you will need to tell us what it is)

Denied: Serjo43

JakeAFPR

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: jakeafpr
What is your Timezone?: Pacific -8
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 5 to 10 hours Mon-Thu, 8 to 15 or so Fri-Sun.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Nov, 2010
FTB Experience?: Just started getting into it this past month. Learned a lot from Direwolf's series.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I have a microphone
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I agree

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I have been wanting to join a server ever since watching Youtube series of multiplayer servers. After reviewing a few servers on here, I decided I liked the layout and rules of Feed the Machine the best.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Just to have a good time with other mature players. I've been wanting some Minecraft friends for a while and have really enjoyed playing FTB. Tried getting my wife to play....It was funny to say the least, but I think I want to play with some more experienced players :). Ideally I would like a server where I could log-in after a long day and just chat, play, build, and unwind.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I love cooperative gameplay and interacting. I find myself to be the type of player who enjoys helping and collecting/fetching items more than doing giant builds alone. I don't mind being an errand boy :).

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm enlisted in the Air Force, maybe that's why I take orders well, haha. Mon, Wed, and Thur are my busiest days so I might only be on for 1/2 an hour to an hour. I'd like to hang out on Teamspeak in addition to that if people are active.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is this server 24/7? Thought it said so in the title. Just asking because I was browsing your Forums and it said the server was down. I'm sure it could just be maintenance though.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I hosted a vanilla server for a few friends on fragnet for a bit in the past. Nothing big though.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None.
How well do you know linux? I have used several distros and played with it, I know enough to get around.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: raggedreece
What is your Timezone?: GMT +- 0
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
If Yes, why?: owner was drunk and banned all that were online at the time
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): depending on essays needing to be written for school, about 3-4 hours per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: lots, i vary from modpacks and vanilla
FTB Experience?: high, i watch many youtubers who play ftb such as dw20 dratnos
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: because it's whitelisted and so there will be less griefers and it seems to have a nice sounding idea on mystcraft ages

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:fun, friends etc

What will you be bringing to our server?: mod knowledge, help if asked and some various small builds

Other information you would like to add about yourself: none

Any questions you would like to ask: yes 1:

what is the teamspeak ip?
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: moderator on a tekkit server
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? a bit of html
How well do you know linux? none

Coyote81

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Coyote81
What is your Timezone?: Arizone (aka Moutain tmz without daylight savings)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):10-20 hours, at off times due to working late shifts
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since alpha days
FTB Experience?: Played some tekkit when it first came out, now have been playing FTB for on and off for 4 months or so.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I'm glad out have a nicely lists and understandable rule set.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a server where I can play FTB using the direwolf pack, and join groups of player to accomplish awesome goals that benefit the community. Building alone gets boring.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Building buddies and more insight to the best ways to accomplish different goals in game.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Great attitude and a helpful unselfish drive.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I will most likely be playing late in the evening and early into the morning on weekends.

Any questions you would like to ask: A little confused about being allowed to dig out the area beneath your plot, but not being allowed to mine the area beneath your plot.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: None
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Very little
How well do you know linux? Never used it.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: raggedreece
What is your Timezone?: GMT +- 0
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
If Yes, why?: owner was drunk and banned all that were online at the time
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): depending on essays needing to be written for school, about 3-4 hours per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: lots, i vary from modpacks and vanilla
FTB Experience?: high, i watch many youtubers who play ftb such as dw20 dratnos

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: because it's whitelisted and so there will be less griefers and it seems to have a nice sounding idea on mystcraft ages

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:fun, friends etc

What will you be bringing to our server?: mod knowledge, help if asked and some various small builds

Other information you would like to add about yourself: none

Any questions you would like to ask: yes 1:

what is the teamspeak ip?
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: moderator on a tekkit server
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? a bit of html
How well do you know linux? none
DENIED: DUE TO AGE. SORRY, WE HOPE THAT YOU FIND A SERVER THAT YOU WILL ENJOY. :)

golddog_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
golddog_
What is your Timezone?:
CST
Never
Probably 3+ hours every day.
I have been playing since october 2011 or something so I pretty much know every little detail.
FTB Experience?:
I have played Feed The Beast for quite a bit but couldn't really find a great server with an active community which was well protected. I also watch direwolf20 and most of the mindcrackers on YouTube.
Yes
I have read them and thoroughly agree.
I want to be able to play feed the beast while at the same time meet some cool people. I really like about all of the mods in Feed the Beast.
A lot of fun and a few friends, maybe?
Insightful comments and good technical builds.

Juiceball

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
juiceball
What is your Timezone?:
UTC +10
Never
hour a day during the week, around three on weekends
I have been playing since beta first came out.
FTB Experience?:
I came upon FTB by watching DW20 Let's plays and being fed up with Tekkit pack. I have been playing it since it first came out and i know what i am doing with the mods in the pack :)
Yes
I have read and agreed
I have grown bored with playing on SSP and wanted a server with a strong community and friendly staff, Feed the machine looks like i have found what i wanted.
Fun, making friends, mining and crafting in general!
hopefully help with technical builds and a many community builds.

Oxyorum

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Oxyorum
What is your Timezone?: GMT -5 (Easter Standard Time)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
If Yes, why?: ----
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4-6 Hours a day as a base, probably more.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Approx. 7 Months
FTB Experience?: About a week with some of the other mods, like Thaumcraft and Mystcraft. It is a learning process, but I am a quick learner.
In addition, I have sound experience with IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, RP, Railcraft and ComputerCraft, among other mods. Most of the mods that have precursors
in Tekkit, I can use well.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Absolutely.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Over the last week, I have been looking around several different servers, some on the MindCrack pack
and others on Direwolf20. I have yet to find a server that matches the qualities that I am used to on the Tekkit and Vanilla servers I play(ed) on, those being,
a great staff, a server that doesn't crash every 10-20 minutes and a server that has a lot of the mods' functionality available (within reason, of course) for players to enjoy. From what I read, it seems like this server has those qualities.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking to be able to truly experience what one can accomplish within FTB. Also, I am looking for a good community of fellow players that I can have fun and chat with.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A great attitude. Also, I will try my best to help any players to the best of my ability. Also, cookies. (j/k)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not really.

Any questions you would like to ask: No.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
Tekkro (Tekkit Server): Sr.Mod(Currently)
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
MySQL: Basic. Most of the experience comes from the time when WoW was worth playing.
Java: Been coding in Java for 3 years at this point. I am continuing to learn at uni. (Currently pursuing a B.S in Comp. Engineering)
HTML: Basic.
How well do you know linux? None of the back-end stuff. I have to use Red Hat for labs in class, however. ;p

Maizox

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Maizox
What is your Timezone?:MST 7:00 US & Canada
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):10 a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:About 1 year of experience
FTB Experience?:None at all
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:I want to join to get a better feel for all the stuff that Minecraft has to offer especially with Servers that welcome people.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:A better understanding of the mods that include machines that change the Minecraft experience greatly.

What will you be bringing to our server?:A fresh and positive attitude.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:None
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?None
How well do you know linux?Not at all only use Windows

don6789

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: don6789
What is your Timezone?: -8(las vegas/pacific)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: n/a
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3/4
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: lots :)
FTB Experience?: I mange my own vanilla and FTB and now currently run a direwolf20 server

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Invited by my wifey anlyia

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: fun :)

What will you be bringing to our server?: life honor and excitemant

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im a server manager and i date another player on the server I am also on my way to becoming a lawyer. If any1 needs a skin im your guy too fyi

Matt Zoob

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Zoob1324
What is your Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Temp ban from a vanilla server
If Yes, why?: accidentally altered a house that was in a world guard area. Didn't know it was world guarded. It was on the outskirts of the town.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): anywhere from 1-5 hours a day. probably on for sure 6 days out of the week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Pretty extensive. Been playing since before the official release.
FTB Experience?: Plenty. Mostly single player but a little bit on a mindcrack server. Also i've poured an excessive amount of time into the technic pack before FTB came out.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to join a mature server where pranking and silliness is allowed but it's not an anarchy server either. I'm cheerful and friendly and like greeting everyone when I log on. Also seeing everyones creations are always amazing.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Again, sense of community while being able to build epic factories.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am not the best designer, my buildings usually look ok, but nothing reddit worthy. I am fantastic at making factories and other logistical setups.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nothing. Other than the fact that i didn't want to leave this blank i guess.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a public board where people can post agreements to be in on prank wars?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Mod on a vanilla server. The server that i got the temp ban from.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none
How well do you know linux? ubuntu and the penguin have something to do with one another. Otherwise i've got mostly nothing. I'm a quick learner at things and two friends use linux but i've never looked further into it.

ilgazer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ilgazer
What is your Timezone?: UTC+02:00
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):Every day/2-6hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Since 1.2.4
FTB Experience?:Since it came out I have been playing it and I know most of the mods in there.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes I do.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:Because there is no other server that I play on and your server sounds great.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Friends and social experiance.
What will you be bringing to our server?:Complicated and compact machines and good ways of doing some stuff.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:None
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?Just the crash reports of mc.
How well do you know linux?Not at all I only use Windows

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Boncz92

What is your Timezone?: Eastern Time

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Negative

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I play at least 2-5 hours a day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I played vanilla since the alpha, all the way till beta at that point i first started to mess around with client modifications.

FTB Experience?: I have ran my own FTB server before, i have knowledge of just about every single mod in the pack.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes .

Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am looking for a community where i can create a close knit group of people and not be afraid to be greifed or stolen from.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hours of enjoyment.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Great knowledge of all of the mods in the FeedTheBeast Pack

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am very self motivated and wont need to "borrow" resources as im sure others do.

Any questions you would like to ask: I have no questions that i would like answered.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: N/A

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? N/A

How well do you know linux? N/A