Feed the City [Ultimate Pack][1.4.6][Whitelist][Survival][Filmed]

afa7336

Jul 29, 2019
I got 10 apiaries made and placed near the house along with the Forestry machines to support them, with help from the tech guys wiring them into the system. There's also signs by them explaining what's what and what even non-bee people can do to keep things going in the absence of someone who knows what they're doing. Right now the front row is for cycling plain, out of the hive bees to accumulate combs and the back row is currently started on breeding up common and cultivated lines. I'm no Flora and I've never successfully gotten high level bees other than the Hell branch on my FTB Insanity map, but I understand how the basic genetics work and don't mind being the go-to grunt for them. I think the next thing will be to get wintery and tropical bees going, I don't know if we'll want a mystcraft age for that or just do it in the overworld.

I'd also like to set up an area for IC2 crop crossbreeding. I'm not a fan of the system and I probably won't bother with making "better wheat" but I do want to be able to have the unique plants. To do that well, we'll need to collect spider eyes to make Weed-Ex.

By the way, Morv, did the server get left on peaceful after you left? I didn't see any monster spawns where there should have been.

Also, looking forward to details for the Mumble server.

Oh, fyi, I made you an apiarists chest, though left the chest bare, since you know how you like things setup.

I can help to make sure the bees keep running but I don't know enouph to breed them. I'll keep that front row going when I can for you.

And I will deffinitly help with the IC2 crops, I would like to get a brewery going :)

Like I don't get drunk enough irl, now I get to get drunk on a server? Woot. ;)

Menelmacil

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys who got chosen,
do you know if morv chose anything else then ingamecomunication and teamspeak for everyone of us chosen ones to keep in touch with each other? we all can't be on 24/7 so maybe someone of us should set up one of those easy free forums? just so that we can update what we did, what was decided to be done and maybe sort thoughts and work a bit? the 12 grunts for example can be made into 4 groups of 3 ppl each (3 esthetic grunts, 3 technic grunts and 2x3 grunty grunts) so that the groups can get tasks to be working on. the technicians and esthetics could do something alike. ofc that isn't THAT important now as we didn't even start the town and everyone is still doing just what is needed :p but i for myself would like to do such a forum as soon as possible to get in touch with my team, get to know the team better ("who am i" section?) and of couse to have a way to look up who could be asked for which task :p

oh and to not discuss everything in public :p

PS i vote for being in the same team as Antaioz, i like him :D

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all! I know it's a bit later than intended, but here is the official list of who made it on the server!

City Planners
Florastar
afa7336

Aesthetic Builders
Alkozath
Th3Numbness
Gewitters
Cainders
GrammieFi

Technical Builders
Frederikam
DeadpoolTS
Pinkishu
Whizzball1
Deltabandit

Grunts
b0bst3r
Wierd0
Ardor
Kinam
Menelmacil
Revenant2011
any1seenjoe
Antaioz
Lady_Oolong
nursemmalee
iRandomness
BlackFire

Again, if you didn't get on the server, don't despair (and don't send me PMs begging to be let on. You will be ignored there.) If we get to a point where we have more room and/or a need for more people, we'll hold a new round of applications. I don't know when that might happen, but I do anticipate this server growing as the city becomes larger and larger.

I have a dropbox folder started for sharing pertinent information about the server - such as a current map, and mumble information. If you're one of my whitelisted people, please PM me an email address you'd like to use to access that dropbox.

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
Again, if you didn't get on the server, don't despair (and don't send me PMs begging to be let on. You will be ignored there.) If we get to a point where we have more room and/or a need for more people, we'll hold a new round of applications. I don't know when that might happen, but I do anticipate this server growing as the city becomes larger and larger.

I have a dropbox folder started for sharing pertinent information about the server - such as a current map, and mumble information. If you're one of my whitelisted people, please PM me an email address you'd like to use to access that dropbox.
As i have seen now the server has been upgreaded to 25 slots. Is there going to be another application round right now?

DannyEvans

Jul 29, 2019
1. Please state your in game name, and which position you're applying for. (Yes, I'd like you to pick one.) DodgePro
2. Please post any examples you have of work you've done in the past that may qualify you for this. In the case of Technical and Aesthetic Builders, screenshots are best! I enjoyed only 2 servers in my tekkit and FTB times. but ive been playing them for years. im a technical builder both from my own knowledge and many MANY episodes of dire. all the servers have been restarted in numerous updates dating back from 1.0.0 tekkit
3. Tell me a little detail you'd love to see worked into the city somewhere - even if I don't happen to choose you, I will try to work it in somewhere! Well, im 16. 17 on the second of july, mature for my age, looking for a nice server to play on, im outgoing and really easy to talk to, love to make some new friends :)

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
so far this been awesome times xD

oh and if someone wants my attention try to jump up and down in front of me or send me a /tell i tend to zone out when im building stuff :D

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
1. Please state your in game name, and which position you're applying for. (Yes, I'd like you to pick one.) DodgePro
2. Please post any examples you have of work you've done in the past that may qualify you for this. In the case of Technical and Aesthetic Builders, screenshots are best! I enjoyed only 2 servers in my tekkit and FTB times. but ive been playing them for years. im a technical builder both from my own knowledge and many MANY episodes of dire. all the servers have been restarted in numerous updates dating back from 1.0.0 tekkit
3. Tell me a little detail you'd love to see worked into the city somewhere - even if I don't happen to choose you, I will try to work it in somewhere! Well, im 16. 17 on the second of july, mature for my age, looking for a nice server to play on, im outgoing and really easy to talk to, love to make some new friends :)

Applications are down atm, this application is just being ignored.

MATHEW

Jul 29, 2019
im mat11ca on both my ign and skype is needed i am more of a grunt but i whould love to learn more on the tech i have done little elseware and am a good miner and love to get out of my counfert zone i am in mountain time Canada and i am 15 so i do have school but when i get home i tend to get on my computer quick and am addicted to ftb i love the mods and iff you whant to ask me more info pm me i willl be glade to help (to a point obviation) and you can msg me if you choose me plz and i think thair needs to be a power and genaration area just out side of town

afa7336

Jul 29, 2019
im mat11ca on both my ign and skype is needed i am more of a grunt but i whould love to learn more on the tech i have done little elseware and am a good miner and love to get out of my counfert zone i am in mountain time Canada and i am 15 so i do have school but when i get home i tend to get on my computer quick and am addicted to ftb i love the mods and iff you whant to ask me more info pm me i willl be glade to help (to a point obviation) and you can msg me if you choose me plz and i think thair needs to be a power and genaration area just out side of town

At this time, applications are closed. When applications open again, we'd love to have you apply.