Favorite weapon in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Necr0maNceR

Jul 29, 2019
The Twilight Scepter is pretty fun. Rapid fire shots with armor piercing? 99 shots? Only one ender pearl to refill? Sign me up.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
my current weap is pretty much perfect for my needs: thaumium sword - repair 2, sharpness 5, looting 3, soulstealer 4 (need another ss4 book to upgrade)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Nano Saber 'cause it's cool. Or the Xeno's Reliquary gun. Sometimes Tinker's Construct Broadswords.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
don't know if it counts but I do like the ars magica fire ball. I tend to enjoy setting mobs on fire

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Any beam attacks on ars magica. That's some cool shizzle'ma'nizzle right there.

I always wanted someone to make a combo spell of fire beam and fire touch. FURNACE BEAM ACTIVATE!!!!

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
crescent hammer :]
might look into mods that add cool mods, the tf sceptre sounds fun, but I won't readd tf just for that ...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
crescent hammer :]
might look into mods that add cool mods, the tf sceptre sounds fun, but I won't readd tf just for that ...

Well, it's a fairly ok tool, although I just use an omniwrench personally. However, this is a thread about weapons. Did you just do a derp, or do you genuinely think of the crescent hammer as a weapon? We're talking about the one from TE here, right?[DOUBLEPOST=1371937093][/DOUBLEPOST]And also: mods that add cool mods? DERP :confused:

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it's a fairly ok tool, although I just use an omniwrench personally. However, this is a thread about weapons. Did you just do a derp, or do you genuinely think of the crescent hammer as a weapon? We're talking about the one from TE here, right?[DOUBLEPOST=1371937093][/DOUBLEPOST]And also: mods that add cool mods? DERP

i enchant books and then add what i get in creative on the crescent hammer :D

oh and I ment a mod that adds weapons lol, sorry :)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
No you see, my point was, do you seriously use a crescent hammer as a weapon? That or this is all a massive derp? I don't know which is worse, the former or latter...

It's actually a very powerful weapon if you're giving it creative enchants.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
Crowbar. It reminds me of certain other game (probably intentional), unfortunately it is enchantable like tool, not like a weapon. My other favorite is sword of the zephyr. Additionally to splash damage it provides the coolest way of travel (flying boats FTW).