Family Gaming

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
The only protection plugin that works in the MCPC+ range is LWC and even that can be bypassed, there's a lot of items which bypass Grief prevention and Towny style plugins. That's primarily because they were never intended for use with modded MC in mind. I've been told however that MyTown is meant for modded MC.

whd23

Jul 29, 2019
I am hoping to get it up this weekend, had a very busy last 2 weeks so haven't had a chance to do it yet. The server itself is already running, I just need to install some world edit/permission plugins to it and setup autobackups...then it'll be ready. Hoping tomorrow, possibly sunday.

Going to PM everyone that showed interest after it's setup.

Count me and my son (although less so) among those interested.

I feel kind of guilty about it because I do have a server. But my interest in doing admin is much, much less than actually playing. Case in point: last night I had the choice between working with ForgeEssentials or playing on my SSP world. I played.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Count me and my son (although less so) among those interested.

I feel kind of guilty about it because I do have a server. But my interest in doing admin is much, much less than actually playing. Case in point: last night I had the choice between working with ForgeEssentials or playing on my SSP world. I played.

lol, I know how that is...I'm having a hard time getting stuff done on the server today because I had to setup an auto farm to start getting my first boiler going....trying to force myself to stop so I can get the mods installed and actually get the server released :D

I'll get it done though :D

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
For those who are interested in the Family Server, I had a bit of a hickup today...(read: I deleted the wrong darn backup file...you can say I'm a little annoyed)...so all of the work I've done over the past 2 weeks is gone...oops.

So, I'm going to be starting the server over to get a few things straighted out with getting it open to the public. So, it might be next weekend now before it's ready, sorry about that guys.

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
For those who are interested in the Family Server, I had a bit of a hickup today...(read: I deleted the wrong darn backup file...you can say I'm a little annoyed)...so all of the work I've done over the past 2 weeks is gone...oops.

So, I'm going to be starting the server over to get a few things straighted out with getting it open to the public. So, it might be next weekend now before it's ready, sorry about that guys.
it is ok we are all human

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Staxed,

I get an error when following your link:

Feed the Beast - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

aha...the thread has been created but needs to be moderated :), I'll most when it's approved. Sorry about that.

I've sent convos to everyone who showed interest. If you are interested and didn't get a convo...let me know :).