32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

Ohsaka

Jul 29, 2019
Any plans to add textures for DartCraft mod? It has a ton of really awesome additions to the game...

Daoneandonly

Jul 29, 2019
im loving this pack, but after a few minutes play, all the textures vanish. im using ftb unleashed 1.1.3 with OptiFine 1.5.2 HD_U_D5, and ive done the settings stated in the install for OptiFine.

any ideas? or do i need to add more info about my problem

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
im loving this pack, but after a few minutes play, all the textures vanish. im using ftb unleashed 1.1.3 with OptiFine 1.5.2 HD_U_D5, and ive done the settings stated in the install for OptiFine.

any ideas? or do i need to add more info about my problem

Any problems that happen in ftb/minecraft and you have Optifine installed, 9 times out of 10 it will be because of Optifine.
Disable Optifine and I would bet that will sort it :p

Reactions: RedBoss

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
appears to have worked. thanks for the help :D
No worries.

I know that when mod devs get sent crash reports etc, if they see Optifine is installed, they will normally just respond with disable Optifine - because 99% of the time that is the problem!

Marcus57Plays

Jul 29, 2019
HAVE AN PROBLEM !

I play "FTB Beta 1.5.2 without gregtech".
When i enter the world with this texture pack i can play a little bit and then the modpack is starting to crash. Mostly when i go to adventure. I do F3 + f to refresh the chunks but still sometimes. Doesn't crash or start big lagging with default texture pack. I use Optifine to

SamwiseTheBrave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned it but Natura is missing all of its textures and Tinker's Construct is missing quite a bit of textures too.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
Textures for natura probably have not been created or they would be in the pack and TiC has a metric cow tonne of textures.

EDIT: Damn phone making me have typos

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: SamwiseTheBrave

SamwiseTheBrave

Jul 29, 2019
Textures for natura probably have not been created or they would be in the pack and TiC has a metric cow tonne of textures.

EDIT: Damn phone making me have typos

Okay haha i understand what you mean there. Do we know if anyone is working on these textures?

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure i think somone is working on TiC but it has so many textures that it will take a while.

paragers

Jul 29, 2019
I got tired of not having the Dartcraft textures so I spent an entire afternoon doing these....

http://www.putlocker.com/file/E2758175992AF0E3

Everything up to 32 size except for Force Infuser / Force Engine / Backpacks (simply because I didnt know how the textures for the two machines work, and backpacks because I was lazy. I am really proud of everything else though, so if you can finish off those couple things, then we have a complete Dartcraft pack :) )

-paragers

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
paragers thanks for the dartcraft textures, I think they should be in this texture pack by default... Wish that Immibis Microblocks were better supported but that's so much work to ask, there's literally no limit of combinations possible with them especially if you enable it to find all the cutable blocks...