Epic Fail stories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

qap

Jul 29, 2019
Came to my base, power's out.
Turned out, a sequencer got the bugs;)
This video is broadcasted in extra crisp 240p resolution with 1-1 sound.

Server got restarted after low memory error messages, so that explains that to an extent.
trippy anyway..

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Oh look I found more world gen fail This one actually made me lol
20130523092223.png

Cobble why you no generate

Reactions: Whovian

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Today, while I was making an automated Saltpeter factory, I wondered why my Extractor wasn't working.

Turns out you need to supply power.

Then my Compressor wasn't making Compressed Air.

Wasn't hooked up to a power source.

You'd think I'd take a hint, that I really need to be sure I'm supplying power to stuff, but no. My Electric CraftingTable wasn't spewing out Saltpeter. I even went so far as to take a screenshot and type up a thread before it occurred to me to see if any of my cables were plugged into it.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Don't feel too bad. Found out that my mob farm was lagging the server I'm on so now I need to redesign it. Note to self don't use 45 sentry turrets in base design.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I keep on messing with the 152wgt pack and crashing it because I forget that the search function is bugged. And it takes forever to launch.

Zone out, look for some bricks, whoops! Server is shutting down.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to make my first ever beacon! It's under my underwater base, perfectly placed so the beam will shine up the middle of my Ars Magica nexus. but where's the beam?
2013-05-30_11.06.52.png

Then I read that beacons require a clear view of the sky. *facepalm*

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
So yesterday I was running my TConstruct smelter, and generally doing a bunch of TC.
I needed another bucket of lava, so I went to the nether, however the chunks dust load until I was actually in them, so I though I was flying onto a ledge beside a large lava lake, when I flew straight into a large lava slick, and sank.
I was carrying all my aluminium, diamonds (10, I had needed some iron to make the bucket...) and my spellbook, with the spells I had spent the previous night writing out, and was carrying my alumite pick with moss, my rapier with maxed out (no bonus modifyers) quartz and also my long fall boots.
I was shoved right back to step one with that one mistake.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
epic fail

Go to doc about supected kendy stone. Doc is all YEP but its small just drink lots of water it should be gone in a few days.
Drink lots of water does not get better. Go back to doc asks did I drink lots of water told him yes asks that I check to see if its hard water. Go get test for water find out the water it harder then the test checks for tell doc and he laughs. (me and my doc have a good relationship) So now im drinking lots of filtered water and hoping this passes soon before meds are needed.

Reactions: gusgillis1

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
That's definately a significant being a shoop, right there.
And also a lot more serious than the rest if this thread, being about Real life...

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah just wants on my mind today.... for obvus reasons.

And some of the best epic fails are from RL.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ya sorry to hear about that saice knew a couple of guys I used to work with had those. not fun at all

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Well I suppose it is just a Kendy stone, perhaps if it were a kidney stone then your need to worry.
But for obvus reasons it is imperative that one fixes IRL problems, then laughs about them on Internet forums.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a huge fan of laughing at my own failures.

I find sharing them and laughing over them makes everything better.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
My really big real life epic fail was the sheer fact that I couldn't speak to the girl I like for so long I asked my friend to do for me.
Turns out he is a woman's man (yet he has no girlfriend, he has that ability to talk to basically anyone without expressing WAY too much emotion).
She goes on a date with me, I can't speak, and then she says similar things to what I posted in the No Topic Thread some time ago.
*shiny eyes*
I am now fully able to speak to her.
I still have to give thanks to my friend because he has the courage, I have the talent (according to him).

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
My really big real life epic fail was the sheer fact that I couldn't speak to the girl I like for so long I asked my friend to do for me.
Turns out he is a woman's man (yet he has no girlfriend, he has that ability to talk to basically anyone without expressing WAY too much emotion).
She goes on a date with me, I can't speak, and then she says similar things to what I posted in the No Topic Thread some time ago.
*shiny eyes*
I am now fully able to speak to her.
I still have to give thanks to my friend because he has the courage, I have the talent (according to him).
It's fine, I'd do it any time for you bro

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
I've murdered about 4 wood golems 3 by fire 1 with my sword they were tending to my chicken coop when I brilliantly decided to cook some of the living chickens they catch on fire rather quickly did this 3 times in a day then killed the other one with my sword while trying to kill some chickens that were in my way I finally just made spare nitor after that day.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
epic fail

Go to doc about supected kendy stone. Doc is all YEP but its small just drink lots of water it should be gone in a few days.
Drink lots of water does not get better. Go back to doc asks did I drink lots of water told him yes asks that I check to see if its hard water. Go get test for water find out the water it harder then the test checks for tell doc and he laughs. (me and my doc have a good relationship) So now im drinking lots of filtered water and hoping this passes soon before meds are needed.

Tee.... tee hehee... somebody is going to get a lazor up der p p hole >: )