Whitelist Server Ender Effect|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.23|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|8GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for checking out the Ender Effect DW20 server!
281f1jr.png

Basic Information:
~ Ender Effect is a white-list DireWolf20 server. It's supported and owned by the End Effect Gaming Community. Our community can be found here.

~ Our server uses cauldron to add plugins that allows us to protect chunks and add economy based aspects to the server. More plugins can and will be added with user request.

~ The idea behind the server is simple. To create well structured community-based settlements throughout the server. Players are free to group up as they please and start playing as they wish. We give our members the ability to self claim land to protect what they've done.

~ Our server is currently capped at 20 members, but can be raised based on the population of players in the server.

~ Our staff consists of knowledgeable and experienced server owners in order to optimize server efficiency.

~Our IP is: ftb.e2ga.me

A brief summary of our rules:
~ Conduct yourself maturely.
~ Items that cause lots of lag such as quarries and chunk loaders are asked to be kept to a minimum.
~ Any type of cheating/hacking will result in a ban.
~ Do not abuse the mods with requests.
~ Mod abuse of power is not tolerated.
~ Have fun.

The full version of the rules can be found in game by doing /rules.

A Quick Note:
~ We are looking for ACTIVE server builders.
~ If you're interested on being a server builder please say so in your application.

How to get White-Listed:
Please fill out this small application for the server.

Minecraft Account Name:

~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
~ Do you use teamspeak?

About the End Effect Gaming Community

The server is ran and funded by the End Effect Gaming Community. End Effect is a community of gamers looking to make new friends and have an over all good time. It is VERY well ran community with dedicated BF4, Minecraft [FTB and Vanilla], and Teamspeak servers. The members of End Effect are mature and friendly and play a wide variety of games. It is highly advised that in joining this server you become an official member of the End Effect Gaming Community. The website can be found here.

Last edited:

Bao5o

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I play very often...
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: инженер, сборщик
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I'm from Russia , did not understand the question , but fashion know perfectly!
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

NAME FonAlkanaft

Last edited:

MikeMoggre

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: MikeMoggre

~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Everyday
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've watched DW20's videos and I know some stuff
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: инженер, сборщик
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I'm from Russia , did not understand the question , but fashion know perfectly!
Account Name?

Minecraft Account Name: MikeMoggre

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Everyday
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've watched DW20's videos and I know some stuff
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to Ender Effect FTB. :)

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius [me]
Regendare [Whizz_]
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or any of the admins listed above.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. End Effect is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.e2ga.me:21830

Come in at any time:)

- Kantarius, Server Owner.

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Germanko
~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: quite often
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know about every mod in pack
~ Do you use teamspeak? nope

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Germanko
~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: quite often
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know about every mod in pack
~ Do you use teamspeak? nope

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or any of the admins listed above.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. End Effect is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- Regendare, Server Admin.

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kabahata
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: everday after i get home from school :D
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I am a Thaumic Explorer (I like thaumcraft end exploring) and i like gathering stuff i could mine for hours xD
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? well I played ultimate when it came out and unleashed when it came out so I know a lot about the mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes sometimes

nshade404

Jul 29, 2019
Account name:unknownshadow10
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Try for everyday
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've played ftb on other servers got 90% dne with all packs except the galacticraft.
~ Do you use teamspeak? no

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kabahata
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: everday after i get home from school :D
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I am a Thaumic Explorer (I like thaumcraft end exploring) and i like gathering stuff i could mine for hours xD
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? well I played ultimate when it came out and unleashed when it came out so I know a lot about the mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes sometimes
Account name:unknownshadow10
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Try for everyday
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've played ftb on other servers got 90% dne with all packs except the galacticraft.
~ Do you use teamspeak? no

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019

NAME FonAlkanaft

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Jsldragon29

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i'm Jsldragon29
Your Age: 18
Usually close to everyday, depending on my schedule. I just recently started school again so my activity may be a tad spotty.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
I prefer to be a builder and explorer. I like to do quite a bit of gathering in my explorations as well :D
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
I know quite a bit, I have played on an FTB server before with DW2 and got to explore a lot of the mods inside. I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I am familiar.
~ Do you use teamspeak?
No, but I'm always up to new things.

Iperithon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i'm Jsldragon29
Usually close to everyday, depending on my schedule. I just recently started school again so my activity may be a tad spotty.
I prefer to be a builder and explorer. I like to do quite a bit of gathering in my explorations as well :D
I know quite a bit, I have played on an FTB server before with DW2 and got to explore a lot of the mods inside. I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I am familiar.
~ Do you use teamspeak?
No, but I'm always up to new things.

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to Ender Effect FTB.

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_]
Iperithon [ME]

- Iperithon, Head Builder & Admin.

Reactions: Kantarius

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
Account name: hockey25fan

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 1-2 hours I have school. Maybe more on weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder or engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Probably a year experience
~ Do you use teamspeak? No

malv

Jul 29, 2019
How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-5 hours a day maybe more but more on weekends
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Im a little bit of everything. I love building big bases, i explore alot especially when looking for a good spot to set up, engineer and gatherer just a little bit but mostly bulding and exploring.
How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
I am new to DW2 but ive seen lost of youtubes videos of it and im interested in trying it. Ive played ftb MindCrack for a year and a half only.
Do you use teamspeak? no but i will if i have to.

morganjza2790

Jul 29, 2019
Account name: SaintVirgil2790
Your Age: 24
How active will you be? 10-20 hours a week
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Explorer
How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
I've never heard anything about this until today, but am excited to learn more about it.

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-5 hours a day maybe more but more on weekends
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Im a little bit of everything. I love building big bases, i explore alot especially when looking for a good spot to set up, engineer and gatherer just a little bit but mostly bulding and exploring.
I am new to DW2 but ive seen lost of youtubes videos of it and im interested in trying it. Ive played ftb MindCrack for a year and a half only.
Do you use teamspeak? no but i will if i have to.
What is your in-game name?

Account name: hockey25fan

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 1-2 hours I have school. Maybe more on weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder or engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Probably a year experience
~ Do you use teamspeak? No
Account name: SaintVirgil2790
Your Age: 24
How active will you be? 10-20 hours a week
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Explorer
I've never heard anything about this until today, but am excited to learn more about it.

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon