Whitelist Server Ender Effect|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.23|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|8GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sickpuppets

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: Sixteen
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: About 4-6 hours a day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: A Jack of All trades.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've been playing with mods for almost two years now.
~ Do you use teamspeak?
Whenever it's required, I'm not usually much of a talker.
In game name: Sickpuppets

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: Sixteen
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: About 4-6 hours a day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: A Jack of All trades.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've been playing with mods for almost two years now.
~ Do you use teamspeak?
Whenever it's required, I'm not usually much of a talker.
In game name: Sickpuppets
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to Ender Effect FTB. :)

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or any of the admins listed above.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums athttp://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. End Effect is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.e2ga.me:21830

Come in at any time:)

- Regendare, Server Admin.

SolidWolve

Jul 29, 2019
Account name:SolidWolveX1
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Try for everyday to every other day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Not much really but love trying out new mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? no

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
Account name:SolidWolveX1
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Try for everyday to every other day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Not much really but love trying out new mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? no

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or any of the admins listed above.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. End Effect is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

Abuklao

Jul 29, 2019
Account Name: luisfernando262
Your Age: 16
How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: i play often(3-6hours a day)
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? played with the modpack in two different servers, i think pretty comfortable with it.
Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
Account Name: luisfernando262
Your Age: 16
How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: i play often(3-6hours a day)
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? played with the modpack in two different servers, i think pretty comfortable with it.
Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 26
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I try to play daily, but I just had my first child born so my times may be a little sporadic
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Explorer/Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Fairly knowledgable, played alot of Tekkit/Technic and FTB.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not usually, but I can.

In-game name is: Miroku2235

D

Deleted member 128424

In-game name: TheJakester144
Your age: 14
How active will you be? It varies, but I try to play everyday, mostly on weekends.
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? I mainly focus on magic.
How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it? I know 95% of the mods, especially Thaumcraft and the tech mods.
Do you use teamspeak? No

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 26
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I try to play daily, but I just had my first child born so my times may be a little sporadic
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Explorer/Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Fairly knowledgable, played alot of Tekkit/Technic and FTB.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not usually, but I can.

In-game name is: Miroku2235
In-game name: TheJakester144
Your age: 14
How active will you be? It varies, but I try to play everyday, mostly on weekends.
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? I mainly focus on magic.
How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it? I know 95% of the mods, especially Thaumcraft and the tech mods.
Do you use teamspeak? No

Sorry for the late replies, I just got home.

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums athttp://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!

jacklombardo2002

Jul 29, 2019
Account name: jacklombardo2002
~ Your Age:13
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:some hours at day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]I don t know a lot of FTB packs but i m know very well the mods of the Direwolf20
~ Do you use teamspeak?Some times