1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Ender Effect|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.23|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|8GB RAM

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by Kantarius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. cann97

cann97 New Member

ok, thanks dude..

2. Jsldragon29

Jsldragon29 New Member

And ya we sometimes get busy but we try to get on as much as possible ^^ you've been whitelisted :D Welcome! Hope to see you on soon ^^

3. jtloft05598

jtloft05598 New Member

Minecraft Account Name: LittleLoftus

~ Your Age: 16, i know its young but i believe i am mature for my age
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 1-2 hrs a day, more on weekends
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to collect a lot of items and then build my base.
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it: Quite a bit, i don't know everything yet but i defiantly know my way around a majority of the mods.
    ~ Do you use teamspeak: No, for some reason my computer wouldn't allow me to download it, however i could probably figure it out if i had to.

4. Jsldragon29

Jsldragon29 New Member

You have been whitelisted :D Welcome to the community!

5. jtloft05598

jtloft05598 New Member

is the monster server down right now?

6. Jsldragon29

Jsldragon29 New Member

Tis indeed... our appologies, must have crashed and glitched a tad. With our current mod pack this occurs from time to time when the server hasn't been restarted in a while due to server overload. It should be back up now though ^^

7. deathitselfclh

deathitselfclh New Member

Minecraft Account Name: deathitselfclh

~ Your Age:21
    ~ How active will you be? almost everyday
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: a little bit of everything i guess
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it? not that much havent played it but i have played unleashed before so
    ~ Do you use teamspeak? dont know how but i can

8. jtloft05598

jtloft05598 New Member

Where can i see the banned items list?

9. jtloft05598

jtloft05598 New Member

monster server down?