Whitelist Server Ender Effect|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.23|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|8GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pilgrim143

Jul 29, 2019
Account name: pilgrim143
~ Your Age:15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:30-60min a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]Have been playing FTB for a year+ and know many of the mods well, especial Thaumcraft.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Never

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:23
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: whenever im not working
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:engineer or gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?a decent amount
~ Do you use teamspeak? no

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:23
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: whenever im not working
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:engineer or gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?a decent amount
~ Do you use teamspeak? no
Your In-Game name?

Account name: jacklombardo2002
~ Your Age:13
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:some hours at day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]I don t know a lot of FTB packs but i m know very well the mods of the Direwolf20
~ Do you use teamspeak?Some times
Account name: pilgrim143
~ Your Age:15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:30-60min a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]Have been playing FTB for a year+ and know many of the mods well, especial Thaumcraft.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Never

Sorry for the late replies, I was extremely busy this past weekend.

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to Ender Effect FTB. :)

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or any of the admins listed above.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums athttp://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. End Effect is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.e2ga.me:21830

Come in at any time:)

- Regendare, Server Admin.

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
in game is countryboy2327

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or any of the admins listed above.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums athttp://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. End Effect is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mysticmage11
I usually play for maybe an hour or two a day, more on weekends.
Play type: I'm a builder, though I like Ars Magica and enjoy messing around with spells.
I know about every single mod (I played Unleashed for a few months)

No, I do not use teamspeak. Sorry if that bothers you.

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mysticmage11
I usually play for maybe an hour or two a day, more on weekends.
Play type: I'm a builder, though I like Ars Magica and enjoy messing around with spells.
I know about every single mod (I played Unleashed for a few months)

No, I do not use teamspeak. Sorry if that bothers you.

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

ixiom1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: ixiom1

~ Your Age: 39
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: i play one or twice a week...sometimes more
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder, tinkerer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? A fair amount. Enough not to die instantly, not so much that I've exhausted the pack.
~ Do you use teamspeak? no. I prefer to chat text in-game.

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: ixiom1

~ Your Age: 39
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: i play one or twice a week...sometimes more
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder, tinkerer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? A fair amount. Enough not to die instantly, not so much that I've exhausted the pack.
~ Do you use teamspeak? no. I prefer to chat text in-game.

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Regendare [Whizz_] (me)
Iperithon

Reactions: Kantarius

Wing

Jul 29, 2019
Very enjoyable server, backed by a great family of gamers and community. I recommend anyone looking for a refreshing FTB Direwolf experience, to check out Ender Effect!
:cool:

Reactions: Kantarius

BrechtV20

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: About 5 times a week (sometimes more, sometimes less)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: mainly engineer and builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know most of them
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not often

username: BrechtV20

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: About 5 times a week (sometimes more, sometimes less)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: mainly engineer and builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know most of them
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not often

username: BrechtV20

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius [me]
Regendare [Whizz_]
Iperithon

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!

- Kantarius, Server Owner.

Unrivaledx21

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Falcate

~ Your Age: 22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I play daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Explorer & Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Not all that much, but a friend is helping me learn quickly
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Falcate

~ Your Age: 22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I play daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Explorer & Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Not all that much, but a friend is helping me learn quickly

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius [me]
Iperithon

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!

- Kantarius, Server Owner

CloudyDash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: link145632

~ Your Age: 18
How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Almost every day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] I know the basics of the mods, but specifics however, I do not know much about.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Almost always.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019

~ Your Age: 18
How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Almost every day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] I know the basics of the mods, but specifics however, I do not know much about.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Almost always.

Our Admins Are:
Kantarius [me]
Iperithon

Our Mods Are:
Flakjacket
ILW8
Unknownshadow

- Kantarius, Server Owner

xsoot

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: xsoot

~ Your Age: 25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5 to 6 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer / Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Have gone through most of the mods on a friends server that is shutting down

CloudyDash

Jul 29, 2019
After the server came back up, I am no longer whitelisted. I would appreciate if that could be fixed.