Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, But what version are you running, it seems i ant join witht he recommended version

Attelis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Attelis
Why would you like to join?: i just want playing on good server without banned items/blocks and
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of knowledge on technical mods (don't like magic :) )

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zax0ng
Why would you like to join?: I literally stopped playing modded and wait until 1.7.10 pack(s) are out. Thus, I want to get into a server and start trying out new features in mods and also learn from people what I do not know about!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: People will be able to use the systems that i made in my base. I also can help out in setting up automation stuffs.

Avaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Avaa
Why would you like to join ?:
I have been playing modded minecraft since 2011, back during the "golden age" when redpower was still a thing and autocrafting was really complicated.
Can't wait to play with funky locomotion and start creating huge frameships again.

Alcatsa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alcatsa
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a Direwolf20 server to have fun on build crazy houses and machines on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like shareing stuff that i have abunded of and also answear question people have how diffrent modpacks works.

Alcatsa

Blobb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Attelis
Why would you like to join?: i just want playing on good server without banned items/blocks and
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of knowledge on technical mods (don't like magic :) )

IGN: zax0ng
Why would you like to join?: I literally stopped playing modded and wait until 1.7.10 pack(s) are out. Thus, I want to get into a server and start trying out new features in mods and also learn from people what I do not know about!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: People will be able to use the systems that i made in my base. I also can help out in setting up automation stuffs.

IGN: Avaa
Why would you like to join ?:
I have been playing modded minecraft since 2011, back during the "golden age" when redpower was still a thing and autocrafting was really complicated.
Can't wait to play with funky locomotion and start creating huge frameships again.

IGN: Alcatsa
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a Direwolf20 server to have fun on build crazy houses and machines on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like shareing stuff that i have abunded of and also answear question people have how diffrent modpacks works.

Alcatsa

All have been added to the whitelist. Enjoy!

We are running 1.0.0, not 1.0.1

Blobb

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, I must have made a spelling error. Whitelisting now, will be done within the next 5 minutes. Again, sorry.

Raedrin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xRaedrinx
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice server to try out the new Direwolf20 pack on that doesn't have half of the game banned. More or less just want to have some fun with the pack.
What do you feel you can contribute to the server?: If I'm accepted I'll probably just play with my friend (had him apply as well). We mostly keep to our own thing, we don't bother anyone etc. I know a fair bit about most of the mods in the pack so I can help people troubleshoot their builds or just answer general questions or whatever.

XxChickenxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxChickenxX
Why would you like to join?: To explore the new mod pack, and perhaps make new friends.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Help people with any questions if I can. Bring a friendly aura to the server.

shadeToruk

Jul 29, 2019
"No disabled Mods," Yet I keep getting the message saying "Mod Rejections," Ender IO, Nuclear Control, and Botania

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xRaedrinx
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice server to try out the new Direwolf20 pack on that doesn't have half of the game banned. More or less just want to have some fun with the pack.
What do you feel you can contribute to the server?: If I'm accepted I'll probably just play with my friend (had him apply as well). We mostly keep to our own thing, we don't bother anyone etc. I know a fair bit about most of the mods in the pack so I can help people troubleshoot their builds or just answer general questions or whatever.

IGN: XxChickenxX
Why would you like to join?: To explore the new mod pack, and perhaps make new friends.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Help people with any questions if I can. Bring a friendly aura to the server.

Whitelist added, Welcome to Empyrean.

Nicolmon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nicolmon
Why would you like to join?: I want to play with the new Direwolf Pack with other players
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: if I am able I will try to help anyone

Bila

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AMARELINHO_br.
Why would you like to join: I love playing minecraft with other players, even with the direwolf modpack.
What do you feel you could contributie to this server: I can help other people, and have an experience with modpacks.

Sotek90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sotek90
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a nice and mature server where I can spend some off my free time getting back into modded minecraft
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a kind, talkative person who has a deent technical insight and I love to help out on builds/bees etc

Status
Not open for further replies.