Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miroku2235
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a good server to try out the new DW20 on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Fun and a bit of the ol' Irish luck

lqqk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Thenerfmaster007
Why would you like to join?: I have never liked playing minecraft alone. I enjoy meeting new people making friends and playing minecraft together. the last server i played on went down and im in search of a new one.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i have a lot of knowledge about most of the mods in this pack (not all but most) i am willing to help those who need it. im a "team player" i will never do something to hurt others. and i will step in when needed to stop negative behavior.

also

IGN: Drigoon12
Why would you like to join?: to be able to play with friends in a friendly enviroment
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a disigner, building cool looking structures/buildings is what i do. i only know basics about some of these mods but i will use what i know to help others.

Last edited:

b0wchicab0w0w

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: b0wchicab0w0w
Why would you like to join?: I need to find a white listed server because the trolls troll my base. This server seems like it would fun.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am very good with the tech mods like Industrial Craft and Extra Utilities etc. I feel that if someone needs help I can help them with most of the mods.

TrpkGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrpkGod
Why would you like to join?: I would love to join the server because i'm looking for small but active communities. I love building and pretty good at designing a lot of things.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I could contribute to the server by helping out others, building, doing plugin or web development.

Ricotez

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: Oh wow, server was not down at all, I simply mistyped the address. I thought it said empty, but it's empy without the t. I feel so stupid right now.

cuddlebunny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bbc1233
Why would you like to join?:i wuld like to join becuse i want to meet more ppl plus i want to make a server lp for my youtube chanel and i want to do it on a frendly server
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i am a great builder and im also a game devloper so if needid i can do ether one of thows
ps i have dislexsya sorry

Ewber_n00ber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ewber_n00ber
Why would you like to join?:Im looking for a small server to start fresh on just looking for a good small community
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like making overly complicated devices to produce loads of recources. and very helpful.

b3builder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: b3builder
Why would you like to join?: I'm super excited about the 1.0.10 release and I want to enjoy this patch together with a good set of people. I've been looking at the other apps here in the forum and I think you are on the verge of putting together a fantastic crowd. Really looking for ward to it!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm pretty deep into pocketmine (mcpe version of Bukkit) so I might be able of helping with some configs. I'm not an overly skilled builder, but I'd be happy to help. Apart from that, I'm pretty good with AE/thermal expansion so I can help with those two mods in the chat.

From Sweden, but playing mainly out of US West coast time zone.

Caspinae

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Caspinae
Why would you like to join?: It gets lonely playing minecraft all alone. I like playing on servers where I can just wander off and find some crazy nonsense another player created while they were drunk/high/in the midst of a bad divorce
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a frequent player and I like to occasionally drop great starter packages to new players once I get established. I tend to get the kind of bored that results in a free public something or other. I am also reasonably friendly. Mostly.

The fact that your ban list goes back years bodes well for your server community. I like that.

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Doomadness
Why would you like to join?: I search for a new Server to call home.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A helpfull and mature player.

oOSpykeOo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:VexTech22
Why would you like to join?: Most like to have fun
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:To help people with mods

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nilsdacke1
Why would you like to join?: Well, i wanna try out the direwolf20 online. Play with friends and have fun. Build, factorizise and automat different things.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:I truly always starting with some TE/ENDER IO but will try more magic mods. I will try to help others and make the server a better place. (it's good, but im gonna make it better.)

IGN: Miroku2235
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a good server to try out the new DW20 on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Fun and a bit of the ol' Irish luck

IGN:Thenerfmaster007
Why would you like to join?: I have never liked playing minecraft alone. I enjoy meeting new people making friends and playing minecraft together. the last server i played on went down and im in search of a new one.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i have a lot of knowledge about most of the mods in this pack (not all but most) i am willing to help those who need it. im a "team player" i will never do something to hurt others. and i will step in when needed to stop negative behavior.

also

IGN: Drigoon12
Why would you like to join?: to be able to play with friends in a friendly enviroment
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a disigner, building cool looking structures/buildings is what i do. i only know basics about some of these mods but i will use what i know to help others.

IGN: b0wchicab0w0w
Why would you like to join?: I need to find a white listed server because the trolls troll my base. This server seems like it would fun.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am very good with the tech mods like Industrial Craft and Extra Utilities etc. I feel that if someone needs help I can help them with most of the mods.

IGN: TrpkGod
Why would you like to join?: I would love to join the server because i'm looking for small but active communities. I love building and pretty good at designing a lot of things.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I could contribute to the server by helping out others, building, doing plugin or web development.

IGN:bbc1233
Why would you like to join?:i wuld like to join becuse i want to meet more ppl plus i want to make a server lp for my youtube chanel and i want to do it on a frendly server
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i am a great builder and im also a game devloper so if needid i can do ether one of thows
ps i have dislexsya sorry

IGN:ewber_n00ber
Why would you like to join?:Im looking for a small server to start fresh on just looking for a good small community
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like making overly complicated devices to produce loads of recources. and very helpful.

IGN: b3builder
Why would you like to join?: I'm super excited about the 1.0.10 release and I want to enjoy this patch together with a good set of people. I've been looking at the other apps here in the forum and I think you are on the verge of putting together a fantastic crowd. Really looking for ward to it!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm pretty deep into pocketmine (mcpe version of Bukkit) so I might be able of helping with some configs. I'm not an overly skilled builder, but I'd be happy to help. Apart from that, I'm pretty good with AE/thermal expansion so I can help with those two mods in the chat.

From Sweden, but playing mainly out of US West coast time zone.

IGN: Caspinae
Why would you like to join?: It gets lonely playing minecraft all alone. I like playing on servers where I can just wander off and find some crazy nonsense another player created while they were drunk/high/in the midst of a bad divorce
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a frequent player and I like to occasionally drop great starter packages to new players once I get established. I tend to get the kind of bored that results in a free public something or other. I am also reasonably friendly. Mostly.

The fact that your ban list goes back years bodes well for your server community. I like that.

IGN: Doomadness
Why would you like to join?: I search for a new Server to call home.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A helpfull and mature player.

IGN:VexTech22
Why would you like to join?: Most like to have fun

You've all been whitelisted. Welcome to Empyrean!

EDIT: Oh wow, server was not down at all, I simply mistyped the address. I thought it said empty, but it's empy without the t. I feel so stupid right now.

Dont worry, when we changed to Empyrean Network we all kept miss-typing our own server name.

when I try to join it says I am not whitelisted

Please try again, I've readded you.

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for an online community to play with as I find it more fun to play with others
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a decent experience with most of the modss, having played modded minecrfat since Beta 1.6. Always willing to help if someone's interested. :)

Scutariu95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iamcoolguy12
Why would you like to join?: To have fun with my friends

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for an online community to play with as I find it more fun to play with others
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a decent experience with most of the modss, having played modded minecrfat since Beta 1.6. Always willing to help if someone's interested. :)

IGN:iamcoolguy12
Why would you like to join?: To have fun with my friends

added you too :) welcome and have fun!

Ricotez

Jul 29, 2019
For whatever reason I am "not permitted to interact with" any items in my house (which I am stuck in because I can't open the door), and can't use any commands either. Did you change the permission system?

Tom Gringauz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomgrin10
Why would you like to join?: I like to play in a nice, friendly and respectful community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a great knowledge of mods so I can help anyone that needs help. I can build a workshop near spawn too.

Ryuji

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RyujiPL
Why would you like to join?: Building stuff is always more fun in multiplayer. My previous server died so took a little break from Minecraft but with FTB creeping it's way into 1.7 now I'm eager to check out and learn all the new gizmos and mods that I haven't had a chance to play around with yet.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can engineer rather complex builds and while not compact or super-efficient I usually can make them look good. I have good knowledge and can help with most of the 'classic' mods (IC2, BC, TE, RC, Forestry, etc)

SamSmitty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SamSmitty
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a good community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Good advice and a great attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.