Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: junkumulu
Why would you like to join?: I love this modpack but i dont have a server to play in, and this server simply looks awesome!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: If anyone need help ill help them, i am frendly, i help in buildings and i know a lot about tech mods. Hope to see you soon!

IGN: TheNecromage
Why would you like to join?: I've been looking to join a small group of people and delve into this new modpack. I'd rather not play it alone. I also look forward to sharing my knowledge of a lot of mods in this pack even though a lot of them seemed to of changed, like AE.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I feel I can contribute my knowledge and lend a helping hand to new players just starting out on the server. On a recent server I had so much iron I would make iron TiC hammers and give them out to the new players. I always find myself grinding for it in the beginnings.

Why would you like to join?:love the look of the server and really want to play on a whitelisted server
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i have a lot of knowledge of mods

IGN: Jeff79
Why would you like to join?: Don't feel like hosting my own server and people are nice to talk to
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?:Another warm body

welcome :)

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:illegalpizza12
Why would you like to join?:i was on a 1.6 server the vanity server nut they wont upgrade to 1.7 so id like to find a new one and this one seems perfect
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:i love to do community builds project and help others wjen possible

Daxious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daxious
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a smallish community server, I don't like a lot of plugins.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Friendly conversation, a respectful builder.

Lord_Reven

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lord_Reven
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a smallish yet mature trustworthy community for me to play this modpack on, i am currently a college student in the UK, so my studies priority means i may not be able to get on everyday.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am fairly knowled

SlipKn0t91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlipKn0t91
Why would you like to join?: i am looking a good server for play.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can help the new player, and i am friendly and respect all player

Bruce Davidson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thepersonhere
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a fun server to play on with a nice community
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A friendly face, and some cool builds.

jackalas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackalas2605
Why would you like to join?: I've played modded minecraft since tekkit classic, I don't know much about the new Applied Energistics but I am eager to learn. I would like to join because I haven't been able to find a server and I believe this is the right server for me!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I honestly don't build much buildings that are nice to look at, I haven't really tried, what I do love doing though is working with tech mods and magical mods to automate everything.

Thanks!

funbrain10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:funbrain10
Why would you like to join? i have seen my dad playing on this sever and i would like to join this game looks like a game that woold not let me down
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Myself, as a builder, a partner, a friend, a target.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:illegalpizza12
Why would you like to join?:i was on a 1.6 server the vanity server nut they wont upgrade to 1.7 so id like to find a new one and this one seems perfect
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:i love to do community builds project and help others wjen possible

IGN: Daxious
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a smallish community server, I don't like a lot of plugins.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Friendly conversation, a respectful builder.

IGN: Lord_Reven
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a smallish yet mature trustworthy community for me to play this modpack on, i am currently a college student in the UK, so my studies priority means i may not be able to get on everyday.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am fairly knowled

IGN: SlipKn0t91
Why would you like to join?: i am looking a good server for play.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can help the new player, and i am friendly and respect all player

IGN: thepersonhere
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a fun server to play on with a nice community
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A friendly face, and some cool builds.

IGN: jackalas2605
Why would you like to join?: I've played modded minecraft since tekkit classic, I don't know much about the new Applied Energistics but I am eager to learn. I would like to join because I haven't been able to find a server and I believe this is the right server for me!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I honestly don't build much buildings that are nice to look at, I haven't really tried, what I do love doing though is working with tech mods and magical mods to automate everything.

Thanks!

IGN:funbrain10
Why would you like to join? i have seen my dad playing on this sever and i would like to join this game looks like a game that woold not let me down
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Myself, as a builder, a partner, a friend, a target.

welcome everyone :)

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the two requests but my friend dosen't have a FTB Forums account.

IGN: Canadian_Mountie
Why would you like to join?: I like to dabble in certain mods to learn how they work :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can hopefully bring joy to those around me i am usually quite happy and like to interact with people.

IGN: colensocon1
Why would you like to join?: Im sick of getting griefed and not having a sense of community on servers i mean whats the point in playing multiplauyer if no one talks or interacts hoping this server can be better :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I really like building community projects when i get setup properly.

blackbelt626

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blackbelt626
Why would you like to join?: I'm a college student, I got my Minecraft Itch back, and I've been looking for a good modded server with a small, mature community. This one seems to fit the bill.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Another friendly face to help others out and work on builds. I will also attempt to make my own house look half-decent (but no promises :p ).

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thesquiggolo
Why would you like to join?: as I saw someone else put it, singleplayer gets quite lonely :p I just like playing on servers for the atmosphere and company and I can never seem to be able to find a stable server that lasts for long
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: good attitude, fun, comedic relief, and a nice few years history with the mods

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Strokend
Why would you like to join?: Simply put, I'm interested in trying out the DW20 pack.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A player who's cooperative and doesn't mind a little competition.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the two requests but my friend dosen't have a FTB Forums account.

IGN: Canadian_Mountie
Why would you like to join?: I like to dabble in certain mods to learn how they work :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can hopefully bring joy to those around me i am usually quite happy and like to interact with people.

IGN: colensocon1
Why would you like to join?: Im sick of getting griefed and not having a sense of community on servers i mean whats the point in playing multiplauyer if no one talks or interacts hoping this server can be better :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I really like building community projects when i get setup properly.

IGN: blackbelt626
Why would you like to join?: I'm a college student, I got my Minecraft Itch back, and I've been looking for a good modded server with a small, mature community. This one seems to fit the bill.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Another friendly face to help others out and work on builds. I will also attempt to make my own house look half-decent (but no promises :p ).

IGN: thesquiggolo
Why would you like to join?: as I saw someone else put it, singleplayer gets quite lonely :p I just like playing on servers for the atmosphere and company and I can never seem to be able to find a stable server that lasts for long
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: good attitude, fun, comedic relief, and a nice few years history with the mods

IGN: Strokend
Why would you like to join?: Simply put, I'm interested in trying out the DW20 pack.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A player who's cooperative and doesn't mind a little competition.

welcome you too :)

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aappleyard
Why would you like to join?: I like minecraft, I like modpacks, Direwolf is awesome. Looking for a server that has most if not all of those aspects and this one seems like the place!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am an avid modded minecrafter and enjoy building, gathering and sharing what I have with others. I like working in groups whether that be the leader or a follower or just the miner. :)

mrglitcher79

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrGlitcher79
Why would you like to join?:Ive been playing minecraft for 3 years now,Vanilla kinda bores me now, Im looking for an experience with adventure and friendly people to go along with it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I often like donating to servers i like, hopefully that can be of help. But i like creating a friendly atmosphere around myself and my friends. You can believe me when i say that or not, words can only travel so far. Its your choice.

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to connect, but I'm frequently getting remote host disconnections. The one time I didn't, it said "Fatally missing blocks and items." Did you change the pack...?

Lord_Reven

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to connect, but I'm frequently getting remote host disconnections. The one time I didn't, it said "Fatally missing blocks and items." Did you change the pack...?
I've been getting that too, I think something changed in the configs.

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, yeah. Aer changed a certain config file which produces blocks, so now new blocks exist that don't exist for us. I'm working at it trying to figure out how to get my config to accept them, but it's not easy going. The admins are working at getting things back to the way they were, so even if I don't succeed (which is the likely scenario), it'll still be joinable eventually (probably tomorrow).

Status
Not open for further replies.