Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzarde

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tizzarde
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join so that I may play with my friend and enjoy a server where there are no banned items
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I could contribute in a number of ways including helping people with Blood Magic and MFR

Caggen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Caggen
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice server to try out all the new features in 1.7
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm friendly, have experience with several of the mods and will hopefully be able to add to everyone's experience :)

Blobb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nicolmon
Why would you like to join?: I want to play with the new Direwolf Pack with other players
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: if I am able I will try to help anyone

IGN: AMARELINHO_br.
Why would you like to join: I love playing minecraft with other players, even with the direwolf modpack.
What do you feel you could contributie to this server: I can help other people, and have an experience with modpacks.

IGN:Sotek90
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a nice and mature server where I can spend some off my free time getting back into modded minecraft
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a kind, talkative person who has a deent technical insight and I love to help out on builds/bees etc

IGN: tizzarde
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join so that I may play with my friend and enjoy a server where there are no banned items
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I could contribute in a number of ways including helping people with Blood Magic and MFR

IGN: Caggen
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice server to try out all the new features in 1.7
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm friendly, have experience with several of the mods and will hopefully be able to add to everyone's experience :)

All added, however with AMARELINHO_br. I assumed the . wasn't part of the name, correct me if it is.
Welcome to Empyrean!

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
Need help?
Please post on our forums so we can track and keep an on going record of the bugs.
You can find our website here

We have discovered a few little bugs that we are wanting to fix before we update. But please be assured, we will let you know when we update.

TrollmenX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrollmenX
Why would you like to join? I used to play on 1.6.4 version, but now it's time to seek for new adventures with new people and new serwer.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I know few tricks, i can find myself in most mods (exept absolutely new concepts from witchery and thaumcraft, some of them are sneaky now o.0) and i have no problem with team play. I like to build complicated structures in limited space.
Im from europe and usually im logged when server is less busy.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019

Just to let you all know that we have now updated to the recommended version.

IGN:TrollmenX
Why would you like to join? I used to play on 1.6.4 version, but now it's time to seek for new adventures with new people and new serwer.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I know few tricks, i can find myself in most mods (exept absolutely new concepts from witchery and thaumcraft, some of them are sneaky now o.0) and i have no problem with team play. I like to build complicated structures in limited space.
Im from europe and usually im logged when server is less busy.

Added, Welcome to Empyrean

lavahands

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i would like to join your server, i used to play on it but haven't for a while and I'd like to play again, my minecraft name is lavahands

lavahands

Jul 29, 2019
I spoke with deimos and he said he added me but the server says that I am not whitelisted. I assume it is just some technical difficulty.

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scott_DTA
Why would you like to join? Have stuck to SP worlds so far, but looking to try SMP for 1.7.10. Have tried a couple open servers for the DW pack, but so far have not found a good one without the toxicity that goes along with an open server.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Myself, as a builder, a partner, a friend, a target.

killer247n

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname : (what you prefer to be called )killer
Minecraft Name : (minecraftname ex. badger97)killer247n
mod Experinence : (what mods do you know well)i know most of all mods in direwolf20
Time Zone : (ex. GMT +10) PST
Playstyle : (Relaxed, hardcore, competitive, or talkative) i am a relaxed player and sometime a competitive player
Favorite Mod : (MOD name)i like thermal expansion and extra utilities

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: quazre0
Why would you like to join?: this looked like the most inviting/promising server in the forums and playing in single player is lonely.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i have a decent knowledge of most mods and could provide insight to newer players.

BadWolfCub

Jul 29, 2019
My game name is Bad Wolf Cub, I am 30 years old and an avid gamer.
I have been a builder more than a tech since the release of the beta minecraft. I've campaigned along with Quazre0 and HappyAngry on a number of servers now and I'd like to add your server to the growing list of creations left behind. We're responsible and friendly, I'm very impressed from what I've seen of your spawn and would very much like to add some of my larger scaled builds to your server (some of which have included but not limited to) expansive Catacombs, cathedrals, graveyards, great trees, industrial structures (modern and old).

ggoats

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HappyAngry
Why would you like to join?: I'm interested in playing on a small whitelisted server, and this one looks ideal.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm generally friendly and helpful, and I have a wealth of knowledge about Minecraft and its many mods/modpacks based upon years of experience playing with them. I also respect nature and tend to fix mistakes and uglinesses such as floating trees, creeper craters, and cobble pillars as I find them.

carakuso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carakuso
Why would you like to join?: Need a new server. The one I was playin on just disappeared without a trace... :(
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm an excellent builder (although, it usually takes me FOREVER to finish my more involved builds), have been playin modded minecraft since before Technic even had a proper launcher, and have been playin on DW20 servers since the pack came out. I'm not up to speed on all the new changes to the mods for 1.7, but am otherwise pretty knowledgeable on them.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i would like to join your server, i used to play on it but haven't for a while and I'd like to play again, my minecraft name is lavahands

IGN: Scott_DTA
Why would you like to join? Have stuck to SP worlds so far, but looking to try SMP for 1.7.10. Have tried a couple open servers for the DW pack, but so far have not found a good one without the toxicity that goes along with an open server.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Myself, as a builder, a partner, a friend, a target.

Nickname : (what you prefer to be called )killer
Minecraft Name : (minecraftname ex. badger97)killer247n
mod Experinence : (what mods do you know well)i know most of all mods in direwolf20
Time Zone : (ex. GMT +10) PST
Playstyle : (Relaxed, hardcore, competitive, or talkative) i am a relaxed player and sometime a competitive player
Favorite Mod : (MOD name)i like thermal expansion and extra utilities

IGN: quazre0
Why would you like to join?: this looked like the most inviting/promising server in the forums and playing in single player is lonely.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i have a decent knowledge of most mods and could provide insight to newer players.

My game name is Bad Wolf Cub, I am 30 years old and an avid gamer.
I have been a builder more than a tech since the release of the beta minecraft. I've campaigned along with Quazre0 and HappyAngry on a number of servers now and I'd like to add your server to the growing list of creations left behind. We're responsible and friendly, I'm very impressed from what I've seen of your spawn and would very much like to add some of my larger scaled builds to your server (some of which have included but not limited to) expansive Catacombs, cathedrals, graveyards, great trees, industrial structures (modern and old).

i add your ign as BadWolfCup, if its whith _ between just let me know :)

IGN: HappyAngry
Why would you like to join?: I'm interested in playing on a small whitelisted server, and this one looks ideal.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm generally friendly and helpful, and I have a wealth of knowledge about Minecraft and its many mods/modpacks based upon years of experience playing with them. I also respect nature and tend to fix mistakes and uglinesses such as floating trees, creeper craters, and cobble pillars as I find them.

IGN: carakuso
Why would you like to join?: Need a new server. The one I was playin on just disappeared without a trace... :(
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm an excellent builder (although, it usually takes me FOREVER to finish my more involved builds), have been playin modded minecraft since before Technic even had a proper launcher, and have been playin on DW20 servers since the pack came out. I'm not up to speed on all the new changes to the mods for 1.7, but am otherwise pretty knowledgeable on them.

welcome :)

junkumulu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: junkumulu
Why would you like to join?: I love this modpack but i dont have a server to play in, and this server simply looks awesome!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: If anyone need help ill help them, i am frendly, i help in buildings and i know a lot about tech mods. Hope to see you soon!

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheNecromage
Why would you like to join?: I've been looking to join a small group of people and delve into this new modpack. I'd rather not play it alone. I also look forward to sharing my knowledge of a lot of mods in this pack even though a lot of them seemed to of changed, like AE.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I feel I can contribute my knowledge and lend a helping hand to new players just starting out on the server. On a recent server I had so much iron I would make iron TiC hammers and give them out to the new players. I always find myself grinding for it in the beginnings.

xxbloodshotxx44

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you like to join?:love the look of the server and really want to play on a whitelisted server
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i have a lot of knowledge of mods

Jeff79

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jeff79
Why would you like to join?: Don't feel like hosting my own server and people are nice to talk to
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?:Another warm body

Status
Not open for further replies.