ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like this has gone off topic...

But, then it seems like every thread more than 3 pages long in mod discussion goes off topic

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Why not just try and make TNT yourself at home?
Just boil toluene in a hyper concentrated batch of nitric acid. Nothing could go wrong, I swear.
You most definitely won't get a blast of pink and blue across your kitchen
Make it pink, make it blue

sleeping_beauty_movie_image_walt_disney__3_.jpg

Aaaahh so that's what happened

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
No, but I've just successfully completed a ten-minute-long infusion process. Man that was boring.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I just infused a total of 1280 essentia points into a single wand core. The process alone took ten minutes for it all to enter the nether star.
This is the Mercurial Crystal Wand from AT, by the way.

Deal with it.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like this has gone off topic...

But, then it seems like every thread more than 3 pages long in mod discussion goes off topic

I agree and some people are lucky they aren't getting warning points atm.

Everyone please get back onto topic or I will just lock the thread.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
I played RP back in Ultimate, or whatever it was. I liked it. It was a fun mod with interesting features.

What I am about to say is going to be kinda blunt, but I don't believe tip-toeing around things on the forum ever gets conversations anywhere, so:

Why is everyone going nuts over an invisible person being back? Not only did Elo post on something semi-controversial, but they also reappeared in a way that generated a huge buzz and left a lot of questions unanswered. I feel this was totally intentional. To be honest it seemed like a plea for attention, and that's actually kind of disgusting. (*waves arms wildly* look at me look at me I'm back!)

If one person disappears with no trace for a LONG time (generations in terms of Minecraft,) one cannot simply come back and expect spotlights to shine on them, which is how I feel Elo is trying to return. I feel like this is a bunch of hype and you guys are just sucking it down like a 10 ounce bottle of Bawls and asking for seconds.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I played RP back in Ultimate, or whatever it was. I liked it. It was a fun mod with interesting features.

What I am about to say is going to be kinda blunt, but I don't believe tip-toeing around things on the forum ever gets conversations anywhere, so:

Why is everyone going nuts over an invisible person being back? Not only did Elo post on something semi-controversial, but they also reappeared in a way that generated a huge buzz and left a lot of questions unanswered. I feel this was totally intentional. To be honest it seemed like a plea for attention, and that's actually kind of disgusting. (*waves arms wildly* look at me look at me I'm back!)

If one person disappears with no trace for a LONG time (generations in terms of Minecraft,) one cannot simply come back and expect spotlights to shine on them, which is how I feel Elo is trying to return. I feel like this is a bunch of hype and you guys are just sucking it down like a 10 ounce bottle of Bawls and asking for seconds.

That seems a tad...convoluted. Honestly, I'd be more likely to believe she just updated when she felt she could; if memory serves, she stays away from all this drama bullshit, and just concentrates on doing what she likes. If tonnes of people respond positively, that's nice, and if tonnes of people bitch, it doesn't matter. She obviously enjoys making her mod, and wanted to inform people that she was back on the case.

Eloraam is many things, but attention seeker isn't one of them.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
That seems a bit harsh. If you had watched dire's earlier FC seasons it should be quite obvious that she's quite the opposie of what you make her to be. She just twittred a couple of things, that's like coming back to your favourite hangout and saying "hey, what's up, long time no see" and chatting for a bit. It's not like she made a gazillion of forum post about how great RP3 is going to be.
The crowd of fanbois hanging around scraming in front of said hangout at the first mention of her being back is not her fault.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Why is everyone going nuts... one cannot simply come back and expect spotlights to shine on them, which is how I feel Elo is trying to return.
What gives you that feeling? I've seen nothing that she's said that in any way seems to be expecting any kind of spotlight. Your aspersions are entirely un-called-for.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
P2bFwJE.png

No Eloraam thread is complete without Eloraamfoot.

This might just be the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life.[DOUBLEPOST=1402853270][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah Jaded already said what I was going to post. And while it's nice to have Elo back, please remove your rose-colored lenses before posting raw outbursts of joy.

She's a fantastic modder and a nice person, but let's not pretend RP2 was pure sunshine and bunnies.

Who's up for a petiton to make Red Bunny Power a thing?

Just kidding, please don't ban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.