ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Guess we'll need to round up ye'olde Blood Mages and get prepared.

Moving on to a more serious reply, she should stop talking about RP in such a way then, because you say it like she disregards all consequences to her tweets, or yet, she's unaware. If someone let her know the chaos she brings when she discusses the clones of RP then she'd probably find the decency to stop. Then again, she may be doing this intentionally, but I doubt it, just considering both sides.

I would be very surprised if she didn't know what she's doing.

Reactions: unknown zombie

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
I would be very surprised if she didn't know what she's doing.

Based off of her intelligence, this is most likely purposely in my honest opinion.

A Mod's a mod, people.
You grow two trees, sure, they may look different, and heck, they may even function differently.
But at the end of the day, they're just trees.
People should just keep in mind that every single day new mods are being born & are surpassing the ones we've known & loved for so long (Honestly, Buildcraft & IC2, you've come a long way.)
Starting a riot about a mod that focuses souly on compact Redstone & an electricity line of its own is pathetic to be honest. And if Eloraam is actually purposely starting a riot, she's lost all of my respect & my appreciation for the times I had with RP2.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Based off of her intelligence, this is most likely purposely in my honest opinion.

A Mod's a mod, people.
You grow two trees, sure, they may look different, and heck, they may even function differently.
But at the end of the day, they're just trees.
People should just keep in mind that every single day new mods are being born & are surpassing the ones we've known & loved for so long (Honestly, Buildcraft & IC2, you've come a long way.)
Starting a riot about a mod that focuses souly on compact Redstone & an electricity line of its own is pathetic to be honest. And if Eloraam is actually purposely starting a riot, she's lost all of my respect & my appreciation for the times I had with RP2.
:D Your signature!!!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
What's the issue with Eloraam? It isn't because she didn't update RP2, but rather she came back. If she doesn't finish making RP3, drama. If she disappears again, drama. And she's attacking the legality of RP2 replacements, which, as @Padfoote mentioned, will start a flame war.
Although I prefer the term shitfest.

Reactions: Not_Steve

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Tbh back in 1.2.5 Redpower was state of the art in mc modding, but today it would just be another attempt at item management and automation, and, if no severely improved and expanded upon, a rather dull and bad one at that.

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
Then again, she may be doing this intentionally, but I doubt it, just considering both sides.

She's obviously doing this intentionally. It's not even a question.

There's really no such thing as bad publicity. Elo's not stupid - this drums up the hype and the controversy, and simultaneously makes people look towards the RP derivatives to see what the creators/maintainers do next. Enough people watching this staring contest and they might blink. Meanwhile, people have the promise of RP3 floating around in their heads.

I'm not really judging too harshly as I can't say if I'd be doing the same thing in her position or not, simply because I can say that I'd never be in her position to begin with.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I find this thread as *free place to gain more posts*. (Apart from dumping all the *ELLORAM* on 1 place and outside other threads)
Every user should post at least 10 posts about his glorious expression of "RP love&hate story". Because we all can... right? :/
Eye cri evry tim. Bootyfull. Werd ard.

Status
Not open for further replies.