ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
It's not that, it's just that without getting into specifics, I have a very unique skillset and have absolutely no trouble finding work when I want to. For the past couple years, I had been a full time PhD student and working half time as a professional engineer for another 20 hours a week. Modding has happened on weekends for me, mostly. If I were only in it for the money, I could easily fill my entire day with contract work. So that's the "opportunity cost."

You do realize that I will now forever overdub your voice with Liam Neeson's, right? :p

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
She's pretty fast I guess
s7V312G.png

Edit: She's using blutricity for sure "Blutricity is absolutely coming back!" :p

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Well... on the upside, Blutricity was never as annoying as MJ or IC2 power. And I expect Power Converters to work out a conversion standard from RF to BT power.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
True, except since they do use barely any power, and they're all conductive, I could just plop down a couple solar panels and never need to worry about them.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
True, except since they do use barely any power, and they're all conductive, I could just plop down a couple solar panels and never need to worry about them.
You still need to wire the solar panels to the machines, and wait for them to charge.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Ummm... no. Just place the panel next to the machine. It'll conduct power right to it. That's how I set up my automatic production in Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.