E3 conferences discussion

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Battlefront 3?
WOOHOO!
I'M TOTALLY BUYING IT!
EVEN IF IT COSTS ALL MY MONEY (just kidding)!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Dad says that's a game he's getting when we get the PS4.[DOUBLEPOST=1370979848][/DOUBLEPOST]Watch dogs is the hacking one, right?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Considering the current E3, I'm probably going to run around like a crazy teen idol fangirl while screaming:
"IMMA BUY ALL DA VIDEOGAMES!"
If Half-Life 3 comes out this E3, I'm doing it.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Considering the current E3, I'm probably going to run around like a crazy teen idol fangirl while screaming:
"IMMA BUY ALL DA VIDEOGAMES!"
If Half-Life 3 comes out this E3, I'm doing it.
It won't.
Valve isn't attending.
*curls up in a ball*
I WANTS PORTAL 3!

Reactions: RedFox3k

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I've always been an Xbox kid. I had the Xbox 1, Xbox 2, but not the new Xbox 0. I hope PS4 is going to be good. I really dont care about Halo anymore, Halo 4's storyline was horrible and they ruined the franchise. I'm just hoping I can play with an Xbox controller.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda disappointed to see Dark Souls 2 wasn't mentioned, though I am glad that Sony isn't following M$ down the path of DRM crap (not that I thought they would, but i'm still relieved to hear it). Sony are making a bold move by undercutting M$ in the price as well, hope it pays off for them.

EDIT: I've never held an Xbox controller, so I guess I can't complain about that. Though I do wish the PS controllers weren't so damn small :mad:

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
DA:I?
3: Yes, you are right, but between the two?
I'd say Sony pretty much destroyed Xbox.
When Sony announced the price, everybody in the chat was like:
GG
and
RIP Xbox.
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Between the two if I had to choose, it would be Ps4.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
This is how to play used games with the PS4
keep in mind this is a video made by the official playstation youtube account. I'm still not going to get any of them. my PC is too good

jaisonx12

Jul 29, 2019
From all the tech specs I have read, both of the systems are pretty much on equal terms when it comes to power (Both are using AMD's APU and both have 8GB of GDDR5 Memory). This new generation boils down to how each company utilizes the power in each system.

I don't agree with Microsoft's stance on their used game policy and has alienated me because I like to swap games with my cousins. We look at games we like and we each buy different games, beat them, and then trade once we're done. Microsoft has just handed about 8-10 console purchases to Sony because of this.

I love seeing how heated the "Console Wars" discussions get, but I think I will stick to my PC gaming. Now if only I can get the rest of my family on board.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
This is how to play used games with the PS4
keep in mind this is a video made by the official playstation youtube account. I'm still not going to get any of them. my PC is too good
If sony hadn't won me over already, they have now because of that video :)