E3 conferences discussion

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
PC's are superior... but the masses want "simplicity".

I find it more simple to use my PC via my TV than navigating a console UI but oh well.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I am probably going to buy PS4 via Amazon with Dollars because we have about a 200 American Dollar increase.
In other words, it costs much more where I live than it does where Americans live, so we are buying it via Amazon.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
XBox One was a failure from its first announcement. From the "pay to share" thing, to the sheer fact that games only work on ONE console (they are coded), to the fact you have to get online - it was a failure from launch.
I trusted the WiiU from the very start, mainly due to the fact I found the tablet an interesting mechanic.
PS4 and WiiU won this generation by far - simply because Nintendo and Sony refusing to turn their videogames into money machines.
Moreover, I'll still stay with my handy-dandy PC (may turn it into Linux, but what the hell). Inb4 PCMASTERRACE.
Anyway, staying in one console due to only one game is stupid.
Besides that, I'll probably buy an WiiU (ZELDA IN HD MOTHERFUCKERS!) and upgrade my PC to eternity.

*puts on sunglasses as an helicopter descends a rope ladder, grabbing it*
DEAL. WITH. IT.
*flies away like a badass*

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Why not use the chat section? it needs more off-topic threads. :'c

and I'm getting a PS3 with a xbox controller. Seems microsoft decided not to admit to their boo-boo, and are still being arrogant communazis with their DRM crap. Hopefully Sony learns from this and makes an easy decision which could get them so many more customers. As long as they dont pull any of that drm crap, they'll get a lot of XBOX players like myself. I'd get a PC but i suck at building stuff. Also PCs are confusing. And Im waiting for windows 9 because you're supposed to get odd numbers.

I shall not be Xboned.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
It's all about Destiny for me. Just deciding if I want to buy the ps3 version or wait and get the ps4 version.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
XBox One was a failure from its first announcement. From the "pay to share" thing, to the sheer fact that games only work on ONE console (they are coded), to the fact you have to get online - it was a failure from launch.
I trusted the WiiU from the very start, mainly due to the fact I found the tablet an interesting mechanic.
PS4 and WiiU won this generation by far - simply because Nintendo and Sony refusing to turn their videogames into money machines.
Moreover, I'll still stay with my handy-dandy PC (may turn it into Linux, but what the hell). Inb4 PCMASTERRACE.
Anyway, staying in one console due to only one game is stupid.
Besides that, I'll probably buy an WiiU (ZELDA IN HD MOTHERFUCKERS!) and upgrade my PC to eternity.

*puts on sunglasses as an helicopter descends a rope ladder, grabbing it*
DEAL. WITH. IT.
*flies away like a badass*

What I heard was that the Wii-U had 4 GB of RAM. Or was it memory? I wouldn't be surprised if that's a new record for memory on a console, even more so if it's actually for RAM.

Somewhere below it also showed the RAM/memory for the X-box and the PS3. Xbox had about 4 MB, PS3 had 10.

I still hate the Wii and everything that's supposed to be coming from it. I remember the days of "SLAM THE DISK IN HARDER! Oh shit, I broke the disk. Well, there goes my 40$ that I spent on that game. Oh, and it's apparently chewed up that other disk. Great. Just what I wanted. Oh, and now it has a red light on and it won't accept any more disks" and I don't forgive the Wii for those moments.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I shall not be Xboned.

Don't you mean XBoxDOne?
*random rimshot in the distance*
That was worse than my Reasonant Rise pickup.
And that's saying something.[DOUBLEPOST=1370974890][/DOUBLEPOST]
What I heard was that the Wii-U had 4 GB of RAM. Or was it memory? I wouldn't be surprised if that's a new record for memory on a console, even more so if it's actually for RAM.

Somewhere below it also showed the RAM/memory for the X-box and the PS3. Xbox had about 4 MB, PS3 had 10.

I still hate the Wii and everything that's supposed to be coming from it. I remember the days of "SLAM THE DISK IN HARDER! Oh shit, I broke the disk. Well, there goes my 40$ that I spent on that game. Oh, and it's apparently chewed up that other disk. Great. Just what I wanted. Oh, and now it has a red light on and it won't accept any more disks" and I don't forgive the Wii for those moments.

Wierd, the only real problem I had with the Wii were when I played a game for so long (Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers Charged - I have like 5 copies of each) that they stopped working. Bizarre.
Also, Super Mario Galaxy 100% was FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I just want some system that's a game system and not a VCR that caters to EA and publishers. I really wish microsoft came out with a game system. Guess we'll have to wait a long time.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I just want some system that's a game system and not a VCR that caters to EA and publishers. I really wish microsoft came out with a game system. Guess we'll have to wait a long time.

If that happened, then we would have to pay to look at reviews. And we would have to pay to play the demos, too, even for free games.

Actually, that's what the windows operating system already does. It lets you pay money to look at games and it lets you spend even more money to actually play them. And you have to pay even more money to make the experience enjoyable with a good graphics card.

Reactions: Chocorate

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
If that happened, then we would have to pay to look at reviews. And we would have to pay to play the demos, too, even for free games.

Actually, that's what the windows operating system already does. It lets you pay money to look at games and it lets you spend even more money to actually play them. And you have to pay even more money to make the experience enjoyable with a good graphics card.

And Linux, the open source OS does that too.
And I use both Linux and PC. And I prefer Linux.
Even if you don't play games, you need those.
But anyway, there's a reason Steam is better than Origin and that reason is the same reason PS4 is better than XboxOne.