Whitelist Server DW20 AdabbonCraft | 50+ Slots | No Lag | Streamers | Little Restrictions | TeamSpeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Afitz200

Jul 29, 2019
THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAVE BEEN APPROVED:
- MC Username: flashix_
- How often can you play: daily ( one hour sometimes more some less)
- Experience with FTB: about a year now and had a year of experience whit TEKKIT
- Other servers you played on: server from friends
- Do you Stream/Youtube: No, but i'm thinking on that when I get some fiends on this server
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: /
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: patient, technical, friendly
- Tell us about yourself: I like to play with other people on games that I love. I also love stratagy like the total war series, civilization, ...
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): No, I don't think so :D
- MC Username: iTheSomeguy
- How often can you play: 1-2 hours almost everyday
- Experience with FTB: about a year and a half now, always with the DireWolf20 pack
- Other servers you played on: triqonometery, I'm tired of having my house griefed on open servers and thats why I would like to play here, in a friendlier enviroment.
- Do you Stream/Youtube: not yet but I am looking to start livestreaming
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: friendly, helpful, outgoing
- Tell us about yourself: I play 3 sports; hockey, lacrosse, and tennis, also I am a senior and am an Eagle Scout
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): I have never been banned
- MC Username: footykid3
- How often can you play: I play for about 4 hours a day.
- Experience with FTB: I've played FTB consistently since it came out. I know all the mods really well. I'm actually really good. my favorites being thaumcraft and and thermal expansion. On my single player world I've researched all the thaumcraft items. So, this has led me to becoming very good with research and use of many items in thaumcraft. In thermal expansion I love to mess with a bunch of machines and create super compact sorting systems that smelt, pulverize, and sort. Also love creating small machines to just to create lots of cobble or sand without any lag.
- Other servers you played on: The Underground Server
- Do you Stream/Youtube: No
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Creative , Smart, Honest
- Tell us about yourself: I live in chicago. I love to play soccer and minecraft
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): Never

THANK YOU FOR APPLYING
IP: DW20.adabboncraft.com

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: gkusev
- How often can you play: evenings EU time/ weekends
- Experience with FTB: minecraft vanilla since beta, technik since it exists, FTB since it exists, DW20 fan
- Other servers you played on: can't remember names, many
- Do you Stream/Youtube: no
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info:
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: build automate gather
- Tell us about yourself: Hardcore player - I play many games but every now and then come back to MC, mostly to try the new updates to the mods
- Who invited you here (If applicable): N/A
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): no, was admin help on few

p.s Drop me a private with TS or Skype - I like to be able to communicate in case there are issues like pack versions and stuff.

Last edited:

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: rroecker
- How often can you play: 3-5 Hours weekends. Once or twice weekdays depending on school.
- Experience with FTB: Since FTB Beta probably 18 months or so.
- Other servers you played on: Don't remember names. Took a break recently
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: No
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Creative, hardworking, smart
- Tell us about yourself: Most servers I play on I have either created huge factories fed by farms for EE3 auto crafting or made massive mining operations to gather multi million resources a day.
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): I believe it was called Spongecraft. I was banned for unknowingly exploiting a glitch. (The people I was working with found a dupe while I was gone and got everyone banned).

friedlizard

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: friedlizard
- How often can you play: i play minecraft since 1.7 beta , am a pro in crafting, and i play a lot on survival servers
- Experience with FTB: i've played it a lot, with that i mean that i know the drill of a bunch of the base mods, i know a lot of forestry stuff, and tinkerers construct, and thaumcraft 3, further ado thermal expansion is one of my favourites.
- Other servers you played on: a private server owned by me(it was just a small server with friends), and lots of other PvP and modded servers.
- Do you Stream/Youtube: i did, but that didn't work out very well, because of my lack of presentation.
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: its friedlizardR11, but i'll bet you can't find anything there.
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: friendly, creative, intelligent
- Tell us about yourself: i'm a student living in the Netherlands, who likes to game much.
- Who invited you here (If applicable): _R11_ invited me, as he is my best gamingpartner :) .
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): no i have never been banned, griefing and raiding is a thing i can't do, i like to get things for myself or even do someone else a favor.

i did type this again and added some extra bit i forgot, just because you passed over me after your last message.

Last edited:

myth_manaic

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: myth_manaic
How often can you play: about 4-6 hours a day
- Experience with FTB: Around a year
- Other servers you played on: various ftb, technic servers and a few vanilla

- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Friendly,Quiet,Imaginative
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): Yes, once on a server called epiccrafts for a reason I don't even know.

Last edited:

SquirrelWizard

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: SquirrelWiz
- How often can you play: Maybe 2-3 times per week.
- Experience with FTB: I'm fairly competent in FTB, and my wiki-fu is strong.
- Other servers you played on: Arelia, Spiritcraft
- Do you Stream/Youtube: Nope
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: eccentric, driven, Punny
- Tell us about yourself: Way back in the times of olde, where real men beat diamonds out of the stone with their bare fist and ate bacon for every meal, a young man picked up the game of Minecraft. During this time the portals to the nether regions could be constructed allowing brave adventurers to plumb their sultry depths, the man embarked on a journey of creativity an discovery. Though at times he would put down the game and walk away to pursue other interest, he always returned.
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): To the best of my knowledge, I've never been banned.

friedlizard

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: friedlizard
- How often can you play: i play minecraft since 1.7 beta , am a pro in crafting, and i play a lot on survival servers
- Experience with FTB: i've played it a lot, about 1,5 year of FTB, with that i mean that i know the drill of a bunch of the base mods, i know a lot of forestry stuff, and tinkerers construct, and thaumcraft 3, further ado thermal expansion is one of my favourites.
- Other servers you played on: a private server owned by me(it was just a small server with friends), and lots of other PvP and modded servers.
- Do you Stream/Youtube: i did, but that didn't work out very well, because of my lack of presentation.
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: its friedlizardR11, but i'll bet you can't find anything there.
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: friendly, creative, intelligent
- Tell us about yourself: i'm a student living in the Netherlands, who likes to game much.
- Who invited you here (If applicable): _R11_ invited me, as he is my best gamingpartner :) .
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): no i have never been banned, griefing and raiding is a thing i can't do, i like to get things for myself or even do someone else a favor.

i did type this again and added some extra bit i forgot, just because you passed over me after your last message.

Last edited:

K_O3_N

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: K_O3_N
- Experience with FTB: I've played FTD about 1 year, often DireWolf20 on a private server with friends.
- Other servers you played on: One other FTB unleashed server.
- Do you Stream/Youtube: Nope, but I might do that in the furute
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: /
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Creative, improvising and happy
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): No, only have been kick form a vanilla server.

Reactions: friedlizard

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: Sabakugaara8
- How often can you play: 6AM-5PM Mon-Fri
- Experience with FTB: Expert
- Other servers you played on: Too many to count.
- Do you Stream/Youtube: Not currently, but I plan to once I get my headset.
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: N/A
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Caring, Intelligent, and Friendly
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Cameron, I'm 16, and I'm from AZ, USA. I love playing with Turtles and am a novice programmer in Lua.
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): Never been banned.

Ethan Watts

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username:Wattsyethan
- How often can you play:3-4 Hours a day
- Experience with FTB: Around 6-7 months
- Other servers you played on:Lots of different vanilla servers and my own local ones.
- Do you Stream/Youtube:Not at the moment but I can if needed.
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: N/A
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Smart, Generous, Creative
- Tell us about yourself: I am creative, fun and love to help people.
- Who invited you here (If applicable):
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out):I have never been banned from any server

Afitz200

Jul 29, 2019
THE FOLLOWING MINECRAFT USERNAMES HAVE BEEN APPROVED:
gkusev
rroecker
friedlizard -- Next time dont double post..
myth_manaic
SquirrelWiz
Sabakugaara8
Wattsyethan

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not accepting applications. I honestly don't have a excuse, i just didn't have time.
Sorry
Thank you!

___

IP: DW20.ADABBONCRAFT.COM[DOUBLEPOST=1384212428][/DOUBLEPOST]
server crashed?
I dont see any record of this..
Please note the server shuts down every 6 hours. This may have been what happened..

I have created a script also that will start the server after a crash.

Reactions: friedlizard

Smoker

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: smokey58ps
- How often can you play: as much as i can when i have time and not working, school, or sleeping
- Experience with FTB: 3-5 months
- Other servers you played on: just friends server that ive help run before ftb and one with ftb
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: adventer, techy, nice
- Tell us about yourself: just like playing MC with people who wont try to steal, grief, or annoy you all the time. i rather get my base set and then help others.
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): nope

exion42

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, after 2 roll-calls, I've noticed that both skewedup and I were not accepted. Were we overlooked or simply rejected for infamy/disliked? I would be glad to hear any reply, regardless of its content. wejust want to know. -Ken, Vlad

Afitz200

Jul 29, 2019

----OFFICIAL POST FROM OP----
(Im going to start doing this^^^)

Hey, after 2 roll-calls, I've noticed that both skewedup and I were not accepted. Were we overlooked or simply rejected for infamy/disliked? I would be glad to hear any reply, regardless of its content. wejust want to know. -Ken, Vlad

Hey im sorry, i must of not noticed your application.
I do announce if someone has been denied..

The following people have been accepted:
smokey58ps
skewedup

The following people have been denied:
exion42- You did not follow the correct application template. Please re-apply with the new application template!

Thank you for applying!
IP: DW20.ADABBONCRAFT.COM

exion42

Jul 29, 2019
sorry about my incorrectly formatted post. Here we go again:
- MC Username: exion42
- How often can you play: Several days in the week (esp fridays/saturdays) when I do not have extracurricular activities/AP hw
- Experience with FTB: Over a year. Before that I played technic/tekkit
- Other servers you played on: I used to host my own server before 2013 marchingband season and I went onto a server with skewedup but ended up overloading the world. (its a long story, we won't let that happen again)
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: chill, independent, design-oriented
- Tell us about yourself: just like playing MC with others. I've played with skewedup for a while. I have a rigorous academic life.
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): skewedup and I were not banned but unwhitelisted from a server because we were inactive with a very crazy marchingband schedule. (didn't have time before w/AP hw and lessons; couldn't get on computer for a month. That won't happen again till next year)

pdg

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: pdgwien
- How often can you play: usually daily
- Experience with FTB: played it since the beginning
- Other servers you played on: I hosted my own server for me and some friends, Buxville and EcoCitycraft
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: n/a
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: awesome, creative, patient
- Tell us about yourself: As my friends usually lose interest in minecraft after a few weeks, I'm looking for a server where people won't lose interest that quickly.
- Who invited you here (If applicable): n/a
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): nope.