Whitelist Server DW20 AdabbonCraft | 50+ Slots | No Lag | Streamers | Little Restrictions | TeamSpeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Afitz200

Jul 29, 2019
I added you on skype and sent you a message. This is so everyone can give their input on this as well. Have an incentive system where if you donate say $5 you get the starter pack which consists of something like half a stack of food, iron armor, and iron tools. Or a Technology starter pack for BC stuff and one for IC2 stuff. They could be whatever price you choose and consist of basic machines and engines/generators to power them. You could also make an advanced one that is something like $25 and consists of enchanting table, bookcases, diamond armor, diamond tools, and bottles of enchanting. And a final thing you could sell just plain bottle o' enchanting for whatever price you choose.

That could work however if i cant pay the bill for the server in about 2 days. My server gets taken apart and everything is removed

ThorasCZ

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username:ThorasCZ
- How often can you play: everyday maybe
- Experience with FTB: i playing from the begining of FTB project
- Other servers you played on: most of these is from Czech, but now i want to play on foreign server for more experience
- Do you Stream/Youtube:For now not, but i want to start maybe on yours server
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info:i will put later
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: carefulness ; fun ; friendly
- Tell us about yourself: I am from Czech Republic and i boring on local (CZ) servers, I like to play with a lof of poeple on your server in coopoerative and i want to be a helpfull for other who need it.
- Who invited you here (If applicable):nobody i found it
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): I don´t know that i ever was banned

Thank you for reading and i hope for positive attitude

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: maguirekrist
- How often can you play: Every day!
- Experience with FTB: Playing sense 1.2.5 Original FTB map.
- Other servers you played on:
- Do you Stream/Youtube: Yes, Getting close to 2,000 Followers : http://www.twitch.tv/bashcake
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: I stream alot of modded minecraft :D
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Cool, Scientific, Charismatic
- Tell us about yourself: Just a relax person, I just like to play games with other people and be apart of a community.
- Who invited you here (If applicable): ? Found it on the forums?
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): Yes, I had this minecraft account for years... seance I was 11. So sorry for my 11 year old immaturity when I first got the game.

Bennfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: nathangeorge
- How often can you play: almost everyday
- Experience with FTB: I played Tekkit months ago and so on
- Other servers you played on: Tekkit servers armadacraft a few other survival game servers
- Do you Stream/Youtube: no
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info:
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: outgoing, friendly, helpful
- Tell us about yourself: I spend a lot of my free time going out with my friends and when I'm not with them I'm at my girlfriends playing minecraft and watching many youtube channels including direwolf20
- Who invited you here (If applicable):
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): nope

Acrean

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: Acrean
- How often can you play: Mostly on weekends
- Experience with FTB: I started playing during the time when direwolf was on season 2 (installed mods on my own) and once the FTB launcher came out I started playing both the first FTB pack eventaully going on to play with the DW20 and Unleashed packs
- Other servers you played on: Thekingdomsmc
- Do you Stream/Youtube: I stream on twitch.tv
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: twitch.tv/Acrean
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Kind, Fun, Helping
- Tell us about yourself: I am in highschool going through a rigorous program to get ready for college but on my free time I am usually playing games and hanging with friends
- Who invited you here (If applicable): N/A
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): I was banned from a vanilla server a long time ago when I was searching for a server but I don't know why and it plagues me even to this day :(.

Priceys

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: _priceys_
- How often can you play: After work and on the weekends, when i have free time basically
- Experience with FTB: Had about 1 year of FTB experience, still learning various mods but i have got a lot of it nailed down.
- Other servers you played on: Single Player
- Do you Stream/Youtube: Stream :D
-- If so whats your Stream/Channel info: http://twitch.tv/priceypriceypricey
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: Open Caring Friendly
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently studying IT at UNI, loves playing video games on console and PC always looking to talk
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): No, well atleast i do not think so :/

shadowpie20

Jul 29, 2019
- MC Username: shadowie20
- How often can you play: 30-60 mins. weekdays, 6-7 hours weekends
- Experience with FTB: about 8 months
- Other servers you played on: ALOT, it would be hard to list them all, so i'll give an estimate, about 15-20
- Do you Stream/YouTube: no
-- If so what's your Stream/Channel info:
- Describe yourself in 3 different words: funny, mature(even for my age), soulless (friends call me tha. I don't know why :I)
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mature teenager who goes to middle school has pretty good grades and a lot of friends. I have been in the gaming community since I was 8 and have played minecraft since I was 11. I can be very funny and it would be a good thing to have me on the server for some laughs.
- Have you ever been banned, If so what servers. (we will find out): I don't think I have been banned but maybe I have, could you check for me :I