Dumb Tricks - Dumb/OP Mod Interactions Edition

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Holy crap that would be op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Srsly...
I think that DW20 raised this in an LP at one point, I think that the AM reconstructor only works on items that take standard damage (whatever the hell that is), so items from TiC that are electric don't work. I would assume that would extend to Energy Cells.

Further, given how long and slow that is, I can't see you getting much benefit.
I believe it works only with items that have metadata as their "damage value"; for instance, TC4's scribing tools or TE3's energy cells. It will not, however, work with TiC tools as they have all sorts of weird going on with NBT (due to customization, I think).
Combined with the Time Torch & Light Nexus exploit I saw recently... 8D

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Srsly...

I believe it works only with items that have metadata as their "damage value"; for instance, TC4's scribing tools or TE3's energy cells. It will not, however, work with TiC tools as they have all sorts of weird going on with NBT (due to customization, I think).
Combined with the Time Torch & Light Nexus exploit I saw recently... 8D
Smurf. No one tell AM2's developer :p #Jks

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
You can make infinite iron on monster and horizons

Iron ---> hsla steel ---> minecart (gives you two since it's steel! ---> smeltery ---> Iron
Assuming you start with 4 iron you get 5 steel so 2 carts then in the smeltery thats 10 iron

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019

Iron ---> hsla steel ---> minecart (gives you two since it's steel! ---> smeltery ---> Iron
Assuming you start with 4 iron you get 5 steel so 2 carts then in the smeltery thats 10 iron
This. Is. Great. Definitely testing when I get home

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
This is more of a way to progress further with basic TiC tools.

If RotaryCraft is installed, HSLA steel can be smelted in the smelter to make molten steel.

This pretty much cuts out the need to even get started with Alumite.

Hell, you don't even need to go to the nether to get cobalt/ardite.

Slap a flux capacitor on there and boom, epic tool.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
This is more of a way to progress further with basic TiC tools.

If RotaryCraft is installed, HSLA steel can be smelted in the smelter to make molten steel.

This pretty much cuts out the need to even get started with Alumite.

Hell, you don't even need to go to the nether to get cobalt/ardite.

Slap a flux capacitor on there and boom, epic tool.
But cobalt is soo purrty...

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019

You can also dupe gold with a rolling machine and making powered rail (at the cost of a small amount of redstone). It was already said earlier in this topic.