Dumb Modular Powersuit Tricks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Man, these new heat mechanics. Brutal.[DOUBLEPOST=1366789020][/DOUBLEPOST]
The silly person who started this thread should fix it. Who did start it anyway?
*looks at page 1*
Oh, hi Dave!

You know what? No. I'm not caving into your multi-title peer pressure. I get like 400 downloads a week of that video and people trying to reproduce it (even though it's no longer possible).

It's too bad I never published the video of what you could with with a maxed out pickaxe tool with efficiency 5. You could quantum dash through any wall; even an obsidian one. You became a human mining laser. That was even more ridiculous.

It's dumb because, as you saw, it nearly killed my server every time I did it.

And when I can figure out how to select custom models for my modular powersuit, I'm going to make one that looks exactly like stone blocks and make a new video and then creep up on WayOfTime over and over.

Memorian

Jul 29, 2019
I need a creeper model( or just a skin really) sneak up behind people and make the glove shoot them from behind, dont need to destroy blocks the sound and damage should be enough

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Man, these new heat mechanics. Brutal.[DOUBLEPOST=1366789020][/DOUBLEPOST]

You know what? No. I'm not caving into your multi-title peer pressure. I get like 400 downloads a week of that video and people trying to reproduce it (even though it's no longer possible).

It's too bad I never published the video of what you could with with a maxed out pickaxe tool with efficiency 5. You could quantum dash through any wall; even an obsidian one. You became a human mining laser. That was even more ridiculous.

It's dumb because, as you saw, it nearly killed my server every time I did it.

And when I can figure out how to select custom models for my modular powersuit, I'm going to make one that looks exactly like stone blocks and make a new video and then creep up on WayOfTime over and over.
There are no words to express how much I like everything you do.

MachineMuse

Jul 29, 2019
I found a line of code I could reflect into in order to get something like a zoom feature, so I did up a silly icon and added ~binoculars~. Yeah, I know I said I wasn't gonna, but there've been a lot of problems with Optifine and it only took a few minutes.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I found a line of code I could reflect into in order to get something like a zoom feature, so I did up a silly icon and added ~binoculars~. Yeah, I know I said I wasn't gonna, but there've been a lot of problems with Optifine and it only took a few minutes.
:eek: you did something you said you wouldn't
just :eek:

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, this may be an odd idea, but how about a module to turn levels into some sort of "emergency energy" source? :p
I don't know, just a random thought I had, you know, like for when you're in the middle of nowhere/ far into the nether.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Hmm, this may be an odd idea, but how about a module to turn levels into some sort of "emergency energy" source? :p
I don't know, just a random thought I had, you know, like for when you're in the middle of nowhere/ far into the nether.
It's called the kenetic generator. It's on the pants. Basically, the friction of the denim zooping past each other every step generates static electricity which is then harnessed by the suit.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
It's called the kenetic generator. It's on the pants. Basically, the friction of the denim zooping past each other every step generates static electricity which is then harnessed by the suit.

I know full well about the kinetic generator, as someone who doesn't use IC2 or UE, that and solar generators are my only source of energy.
I meant more of an emergency way to "quickly" get energy.

Kinetic and solar generators are good if you balance your use of energy right, but there are many times where you will need more energy that they can supply.

Shamel

Jul 29, 2019
can u add like a laser sword kind of weapon using the same graphics u did for the plasma cannon but in a kinda knife shape oh and it could use force field emitters and like a iron sword to add to the power glove

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Wait how would bistromathics work as an MPS generator? Would it generate power as you eat, or when you're near food that's cooking... I'm so confused.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Man, these new heat mechanics. Brutal.
I realized they won't be too troublesome for me, simply because I do not use any module that causes heat. No need for the Kinetic generator, I find the plasma cannon too slow, the railgun is fun but controlling yourself with it is a pain, and I don't remember much else other than those.

please don't make everything generate heat MachineMuse I've been scared of this heat thing ever since you mentioned it and now that I see it's not that lethal I've relaxed a bit, but I'm still nervous