DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Mekah2
Experience with Mods: Played Buildcraft and then moved to Technic and then finally Tekkit
favorite mod and why?: IC2 because I like build machines.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf but Slowpoke for VP

With that rules set it seem like just the type of server I have been looking for.

whitelisted :D

OboBobo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: OboBobo1
Experience with Mods: quite a bit. I have watched DW lots and have been playing FTB since before the pyramid.
favorite mod and why?: Hmmmm, probably IC2 because it makes MC so much easier.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: Direwolf probably (but as me and slow are both british he should be Prime Minister!)

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: OboBobo1
Experience with Mods: quite a bit. I have watched DW lots and have been playing FTB since before the pyramid.
favorite mod and why?: Hmmmm, probably IC2 because it makes MC so much easier.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: Direwolf probably (but as me and slow are both british he should be Prime Minister!)

nice, a fellow Brit! Welcome :)

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: slay_mithos
Experience with mods: completed the hardcore FTB map, and been playing with mods since 1.7, but there are quite a few mods in the pack I still need to learn/relearn.
Favorite mod: ComputerCraft I guess, being a programmer myself.
Slowpoke or Direwolf20?: Been watching Direwolf20 for quite some time now, and anjoying his content a lot more than Slow's...

I would also like to know exactly what changes to make to GregTech.cfg, is it just the "Expensive" ones?

LegendHx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: LegendHx
Experience with Mods: Been playing with most of these mods since april or so.
favorite mod and why?: Forestry, because bees.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke by far.

lorderbs

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Lorderbs
Experience with Mods: Know most of the mods quite well
favorite mod and why?: computercraft because of turtles and forestry (with extra bees) because of bees and redpower2 because it is just awesome ;)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: Direwolf, because i like his videos

allizar

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:allizar
Experience with Mods: 3 months
favorite mod and why?: rei's minimap because i'm horrible at finding my home
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? slowpoke

Reactions: Mekah2

BFG9000

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: BFG9000D
Experience with Mods: I play with mods for about a year from now...
favorite mod and why?: RedPower because it adds so much stuff to the game, and have awesome gates in 1 block
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke, because hes awesome and made this modpack =D

Aliphim

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Aliphim
Experience with Mods: New to GregTech, been playing with the major ones off and on for 6 months or so.
favorite mod and why?: IndustrialCraft is still my favorite. I can't go back to playing vanilla minecraft after having IC all this time. Compactsolars and Iron Chests are my favorite space saving addons.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I'm not sure which one to pick.

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:flatbutter
Experience with Mods:About 1 year, experience with RedPower and Foresty (those two are my favorite mods :)
favorite mod and why?: Foresty, because i love to make automated farms and biofuel :) Also redpower, because it makes things easier.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? : It's a hard choice, but ill go with slowpoke, because he made this modpack.

Tr1pp1n8alls

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: T1pp1n8alls
Experience with Mods: Tons of RP and IC experience, can do some rp computing too
favorite mod and why?: Definately RP it makes automating a breeze.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Not too interested in The 'politics' of it haha. If I had to I'd say direwolf since he introduced me to FTB.

PoundPup

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Pound_pup
Experience with Mods: Been doing them since 1.7 or so, followed Direwolf through his 2-4th season of his SSP let's play. Learned a lot from him and on my own. I also competed in the DNS Techpack D3adStorage retirement party build competition and took runner-up (it was a close draw so I'm told).
favorite mod and why?: That's a tough one. I know that's probably said a lot but with all these fantastic mods it really IS a hard question to answer. I guess I'd have to tie Industrialcraft and Buildcraft for a couple of reasons. IC and BC were the first mods I ever started playing with, followed by redpower and others. I've always loved and followed those two mods extensively and I'm amazed at what's become of them since 1.7, and am anxious for what is to come in future versions.

Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Another tough question. I'd say Slowpoke for President and Direwolf as his VP. Slowpoke seems to have leadership qualities with the FTB stuff and Direwolf is definitely one of the most intelligent mod users I've watched on Youtube. Kind of an awkward question but that's what I could come up with :D.

Sandoris

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Sandoris
Experience with Mods: Started playing Minecraft with mods around eleven months and have been hooked ever since.
favorite mod and why?: Redpower 2, because logic gates are awesome.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf!

ActionDanger

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ActionDanger
Experience with Mods: Very familiar with most tech mods, also a dw20 fan. New to thermal/factorization/twilight forest but eager to learn
favorite mod and why?: IC2, it is really hard to choose a favorite mod but time and time again i build macerator/rubber boots/ generator first without a thought and it really doesn't even feel like a mod to me anymore.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke over direwolf, while i love direwolf and all the content he provides i feel like what we see from him is alter-ego he uses for his videos while slowpoke will go fully uncensored on stream and show his emotion and thoughts like a real person.

Ultie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Ultie
Experience with Mods: Been using mods for a few months, mainly redpower buildcraft and ic2
favorite mod and why?: IC2 love the things you can make with it.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf, finding his videos got me into mods.

Rwarn

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Rwarn
Experience with Mods:I have been watching Direwolf20 for a long time now and have installed most of the mods he has used. I used to play Tekkit but then I found out how flat out retarded the makers of it were and I stopped.
favorite mod and why?:Computer Craft. I love how it lets me do anything I want. I have learnt to program pretty complex things with it and I hope I can still work to further my knowledge in LUA as time progresses with the aid of this mod. So much fun
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Niether, #EdubForPresident
(if I have to choose then Direwolf)

TGS100

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with Mods:Ive played with all the mods. Ive learned a lot from direwolf an other youtubers.
favorite mod and why?:Ic2 because of the machines and ore processing
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?

King_Of_key

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:King_Of_key
Experience with Mods:i have played a 3 years
favorite mod and why?:my favorite mod is a mystcraft. I love it I think that is so exiting to make new ages and exlpore new worlds
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I think both is good no best for President (i like Slowepoke more becasue he made FTB modpack)

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Bcpwd
Experience with Mods:I Able to do mostly everything in all the mods just not factorization and a bit of foresty
favorite mod and why?:Foresty is my Favorite with all the bees and breeding it fun and just making great projects with all the other mods with it
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?I have to say Direwolf He the one who got me into technical mods like this if it wasn't for hem i would't find about ftb so yeah.