DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Hoffmann

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: hoppmann
Experience with Mods: I've played survival with Technic Pack, and I've seen a lot of direwolfs videos. I do know quite a lot of things about technical mods.
favorite mod and why?: Probably Thaumcraft, because it has so much magical stuff. It's just such an amazing mod
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke for president, Direwolf for Prime Minister
dammit, I put 15 as my age at first... even I haven't yet got used to me being 16 now... >:p

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: hoppmann
Experience with Mods: I've played survival with Technic Pack, and I've seen a lot of direwolfs videos. I do know quite a lot of things about technical mods.
favorite mod and why?: Probably Thaumcraft, because it has so much magical stuff. It's just such an amazing mod
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Slowpoke for president, Direwolf for Prime Minister
dammit, I put 15 as my age at first... even I haven't yet got used to me being 16 now... >:p
Whitelisted :)

jonny054

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: jonny154
Experience with Mods: i watched direwolf20's videos and i learn alot about mods from him and i have played alot with the mods that direwolf used in season 4
favorite mod and why?: i like computercraft becuse it let you automate stuff and its a lot of fun trying out programs
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: i like direwolf20 becuse he teaches me about the mods. but i have to go with slowpoke becuse he made a modpack that i can enjoy
please reply if i have passed or i have not passed

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: jonny154
Experience with Mods: i watched direwolf20's videos and i learn alot about mods from him and i have played alot with the mods that direwolf used in season 4
favorite mod and why?: i like computercraft becuse it let you automate stuff and its a lot of fun trying out programs
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: i like direwolf20 becuse he teaches me about the mods. but i have to go with slowpoke becuse he made a modpack that i can enjoy
please reply if i have passed or i have not passed

Whitelisted :D

necre

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: necre
Experience with Mods: Played modded minecraft for a few months + watched far to much DW20 vids :D
favorite mod and why?: Forestry because you can create a self sustaining system
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I would support the minority and say DW20 althogh he seems to like explosions far too much.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: necre
Experience with Mods: Played modded minecraft for a few months + watched far to much DW20 vids :D
favorite mod and why?: Forestry because you can create a self sustaining system
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I would support the minority and say DW20 althogh he seems to like explosions far too much.

Whitelisted :)

Reactions: necre

Agent Lucien

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Agent_Lucien
Experience with Mods: I've experienced many of the more common mods, but there's still features of the FTB mod pack that I have yet to use.
favorite mod and why?:Computercraft, because of all the neat things you can do with turtles if you know how to code.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf I suppose.

By the way, I have a friend who I'd like to be white listed as well, she is new to FTB so if I'm able I'll post an application for her, as she isn't awake.

Ingame Name:Violetterdrache
Experience with Mods: Very little
favorite mod and why?: Undecided
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I would imagine she has no idea who these people are, apart from knowing slowpoke101 is the founder of FTB.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Agent_Lucien
Experience with Mods: I've experienced many of the more common mods, but there's still features of the FTB mod pack that I have yet to use.
favorite mod and why?:Computercraft, because of all the neat things you can do with turtles if you know how to code.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf I suppose.

By the way, I have a friend who I'd like to be white listed as well, she is new to FTB so if I'm able I'll post an application for her, as she isn't awake.

Ingame Name:Violetterdrache
Experience with Mods: Very little
favorite mod and why?: Undecided
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I would imagine she has no idea who these people are, apart from knowing slowpoke101 is the founder of FTB.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Both Whitelisted, Welcome! :D

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Abuki
Experience with Mods: Hmmm, I was playing with mods for couple of months.
favorite mod and why?: RedPower, because it's universal, you can make something using couple of blocks only.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Hard decision but I will choose Direwolf.

And i Want to write a application for my Girlfriend:

Ingame Name: brongi
Experience with Mods: She's playing with me on mods for month or two i think. She's knows a lot of mods.
Favourite mod and why?: She's favourite mod is RedPower, because She love cover's ^^
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? May I quote? "Write Direwolf! Because he has awesome let's play series!"

I think that We can write two applications in one post.

Whitelisted :p

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies to those who are whitelisted but can't get in, need to keep reloading xD

Mekah2

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Mekah2
Experience with Mods: Played Buildcraft and then moved to Technic and then finally Tekkit
favorite mod and why?: IC2 because I like build machines.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf but Slowpoke for VP

With that rules set it seem like just the type of server I have been looking for.